L'Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

48-Hour Frizz Control, Free of Heavy Silicones. The new standard of smooth has arrived. Ordinary smoothing shampoos can use harsh sulfates to cleanse hair, and have silicones that coat and weigh hair down. Free of harsh sulfates and heavy silicones, the EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System gently cleanses, and uses natural oils for weightless 48-Hour frizz control. EverSleek combines natural Argan, Sunflower, and Olive oils to penetrate and smooth hair, so that it stays weightlessly sleek through any weather.

• How effective is it on straightened natural 3c hair? 1 Answers
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
This product was ok for me. I have dry ends but more oily roots. I found that this product weighed my hair down and I could apply it to my roots as it amplified the oils. The price was great and it did help with frizz but I won’t be purchasing again due to the other factors.
Brittany S.
The smell of this product is great as well as the bottle design. The consistency is a little thick for my liking and feels a little heavy to be used daily. I would not purchase this product again. But overall it is moisturizing.
Jennifer C.
Suwanee, GA
This stuff is amazing! I have had frizzy hair my entire life. Loreal is the only brand I use to take care of it! It smells amazing too and doesn't leave your hair oily!
Michelle M.
Andover, OH
I have really long thick hair and this product has help a lot to keep it under control also if you like to straighten your hair this leaves a nice shine to your hair
Brandi L.
I love this creme. Makes my hair soft. I use it right after I cleanse my hair, I cannot dry my hair without it or it becomes frizzy. A must in my daily hair routine.
Francisca M.
Summerville, SC
This product is thick and you need to use sparingly depending on your hair. Start with a little and add more as needed. Works well, smells good.
Macie G.
Great product! With having curly hair in Florida it is humid and this helps a lot. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft without the frizz!
Ann L.
McLean, VA
This is a good leave in cream in for dry hair but not the most nourishing I have. It's also a little more pricey than most drugstore creams
Catherine B.
Love this stuff! Makes my hair so soft and helps with the flyaways and frizz that I get with the humidty. and smells amazing!
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
This is the only product that keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I will recommend this product time and time again.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
How effective is it on straightened natural 3c hair?