L'Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

48-Hour Frizz Control, Free of Heavy Silicones. The new standard of smooth has arrived. Ordinary smoothing shampoos can use harsh sulfates to cleanse hair, and have silicones that coat and weigh hair down. Free of harsh sulfates and heavy silicones, the EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System gently cleanses, and uses natural oils for weightless 48-Hour frizz control. EverSleek combines natural Argan, Sunflower, and Olive oils to penetrate and smooth hair, so that it stays weightlessly sleek through any weather.

Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok for me. I have dry ends but more oily roots. I found that this product weighed my hair down and I could apply it to my roots as it amplified the oils. The price was great and it did help with frizz but I won’t be purchasing again due to the other factors.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Picked this up on the clearance rack. It is a great conditioner for your hair. I would say that if you have oily hair like me, leave in conditioners may not be for you though. I felt like it left my hair a bit too greasy for everyday wear. Better for more of a weekly treatment.
Mariely S.
Is the best leave in. I have curly hair and this product eliminates the frizz my curls stays perfectly