L'Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

48-Hour Frizz Control, Free of Heavy Silicones. The new standard of smooth has arrived. Ordinary smoothing shampoos can use harsh sulfates to cleanse hair, and have silicones that coat and weigh hair down. Free of harsh sulfates and heavy silicones, the EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System gently cleanses, and uses natural oils for weightless 48-Hour frizz control. EverSleek combines natural Argan, Sunflower, and Olive oils to penetrate and smooth hair, so that it stays weightlessly sleek through any weather.

• How effective is it on straightened natural 3c hair? 1 Answers
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I love to use the Leave-In creme by #Loréal. I usually put a small amount in my hand and rub it throughout my hair before I blow dry it. It is great for straightening as well. My hair doesnt look frizzy or crispy after.
Nayeli F.
Springdale
I like this product because it nourishes my hair. Keeps it from getting damaged. It also helps my hair by keeping it from getting frizzy. It also left my hair soft and shiny :)
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells terrible and I feel like it doesn’t do its job good at all. Makes my hair have a strange texture. I won’t buy it again. It is discounted now. But I wouldn’t even get product like it.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
I have very curly, dry and frizzy hair. I normally prefer to keep my hair curly, but tied back since it is so frizzy. However, since i found this product, it is like my holy grail for hair cremes. It is not oily, heavy nor does it leave a white residue, as some products I have tried in the past. Even after straighten my hair, it does not become horribly frizzy. I used to purchase it from walmart, but they don't seem to carry it, so I was able to order from Amazon.  I would definitely suggest this if you have my hair type.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Picked this up on the clearance rack. It is a great conditioner for your hair. I would say that if you have oily hair like me, leave in conditioners may not be for you though. I felt like it left my hair a bit too greasy for everyday wear. Better for more of a weekly treatment.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
This stuff made my hair feel sticky. It didn't meet my expectations either my hair was still frizzy. The price wasn't too bad but it really did do much for me. Maybe it's just me but I think this product could use some improvement.
Erika L.
I LOVE this product! I apply this after I shower at night to my damp hair then proceed to blow dry my hair. It keeps my hair from frizzing up and helps it stay straight! Only downer is that I have a hard time finding it anywhere!
Sarah B.
Homestead, PA
I looove this stuff! It's not too heavy and I usually put it on damp hair before I style. You can also use it to touch up with after you've styled your hair. There are no sulfates which is important for me when I look for hair products, and it smells awesome too! Definitely gets rid of the frizzy, crazy hair problem!!
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very convenient, and hydrating smoothing leave in conditioner. Not only does it do the job, the bottle lasts Forrrevverrrr (abd I use this at least 4 times a week!), I believe I bought it for under $7, at walmart or target. I love to use it on my dry ends for a calm, hydrated healthy look!
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
This product works really well and smells great. I put it on my hair after towel drying and in conjunction with my heat protection product. I find it leaves my hair feeling lighter when I use it with heat instead of letting it air dry.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
How effective is it on straightened natural 3c hair?