BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Free of heavy silicones, ever sleek sulfate-free smoothing system, with argan, sunflower, jojoba oil, and olive oils weightlessly smoothes hair for 48-hours. Ever sleek finishing crème is a lightweight crème that instantly tames wild frizz and...

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is great for people who need strong hair whether its thinning, curly, dry, losing its nourishment or is in need of some tlc. This product is great for  that. it keeps the color you have in your hair for up to 4 weeks and it replaces the dryness in your hair with more than 2x the moisture. the smell of the product is amazing and helps regain your hair back to its original healthy beautiful state it is paraben free with no dyes and is vegan and no gluten ingredients. threw is no harsh ingredients in this product and it is 100% safe to use on any hair style or type. L'Oréal cares and they make the best products just for you and your hair . This is just what your hair wants! I highly recommend this product and test it out to see if you like it because I sure did and I know you will too! This comes in shampoo and conditioner. it is truly the best product for these types of hair.
Alexandria K.
Birmingham , AL
Today I received my first ever VoxBox and was super pumped!!! Here are the products I received:

First and foremost, they smell absolutely amazing. With the first use I could tell a major difference in my hair. The deep conditioning is no joke and really helped how damaged my hair has gotten with excessive heat use and the weather changes!!
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
I just got these products in my first VoxBox and could not be more excited. I have been using them every day since receiving them and I'm obsessed! They smell incredible and keep my hair hydrated, rather than drying out super fast like usual. I highly recommend to everyone and have already been telling my friends about these products!
Isabela A.
Lincolnshire, IL
I received my voxBox about two weeks ago and started trying the products since then. I have very long and thick hair, so I usually wash it every other day to keep it's natural shine. I really like how this products make my hair smell and how soft it makes it. I wouldn't wash it everyday if you have thick and oily hair tho.
Lisa h.
Great product! My hair looks amazing after I use this it looks really shiny and healthy. It's long lasting and worth it. It really met my expectations usually products don't actually work as I think they will
Yesenia A.
I received these , and I must' say I absolutely love them! I got them freee for testing purposes. But let me tell you lady's , it smells great, leaves ur hair looking amazing ! I will for sure rebuy this product !
Emily S.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster in my first VoxBox. I'm thrilled about receiving this entire system! I was skeptical about L'Oréal hair products; but after using this product line, I'm a believer. The shampoo is hydrating, the conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky smooth, and the hair butter repairs damage!
Raymery A.
Passaic, NJ
I got them free for testing purposes and I love them. I like the way it smells It's definitely worth a try. My hair feels soft again just after one use!
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
Today I received my first voxbox today. Omg.. I am in love .. affordable and smells great.. I recommend it alot.. very effective.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Not my most favorite set but it smelled pretty and cleaned my hair and that's all I could really ask for with my damaged locks.
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Does this make your hair feel oily afterwards?
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Does this make your hair feel oily afterwards?

back