BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Free of heavy silicones, ever sleek sulfate-free smoothing system, with argan, sunflower, jojoba oil, and olive oils weightlessly smoothes hair for 48-hours. Ever sleek finishing crème is a lightweight crème that instantly tames wild frizz and...

Buy on Amazon
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
This product is very effective and nice for smooth makeup application. However, I’m not sure why it burns my skin upon application. I never experienced that with eye cream before. It leads me to believe they must use very chemical based ingredients.
Katia R.
Fort worth, Tx
Received the shampoos and the mask been trying it for a week so I can make a review that's as honest

I love the shampoo other than it smells amazing my hair feels awesome
The conditioner is great 👌👌👌

Now the mask i only used it 2 times I noticed my hair falling off idk why? Not sure

But other then that it left it soo soft I have a tangled hair problem and this just made it so easier to were I can say I do recommend this 3 products
Samantha V.
I received these free product from Influenster and I am very grateful to both companies. This combo for the hair I love, what I love is the smell is one of my favorites and the best thing is that it stays in your hair for days, these products leave me very soft and nourished hair.
Miranda E.
I did not like this product at all. It left my hair so greasy for days. I was very dissatisfied with this product. I was extremely excited when I received my first voxbox, however I ended up having to throw this shampoo away because it worked horribly.
Kristen D.
Yulee , FL
I really liked this product at first. The smell is great and it was very moisturizing. After using it for a few days it started making my head itch and gave me eczema on my back. It's good for people without sensitive skin.
Catherine B.
Newark, DE
I love the scent of these products! The shampoo doesn't lather as much as I'd like which I would expect from a shampoo with no sulfates, but I've definitely used shampoos I prefer. I do like the conditioner! I used the deep conditioner for the first time tonight, and my hair feels great!
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
Perfect for semipermanent hair color. It helped my color last way longer then any other type of shampoo & conditioner. This one had less hair color bleeding in the shower as long as you use colored water to wash your hair. I loved most of their sulfate free products & I always recommend it to friends!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I used the shampoo and conditioner together for the past couple months. It makes hair very soft and shiny and smells lovely, however is still pretty heavy. I usually wash my hair every other day or even once every three days if it doesn't look greasy. Halfway through the second day in the summer, my hair looks like it could use a wash again. It doesn't feel greasy but it starts to look very flat and a bit too oily. I might save the other half of this bottle for the dry winter. Pros: Sulfate free, great low price especially through amazon, makes hair soft and shiny, smells nice Cons: rich and heavy If my review helped you, please hit the "helpful" button below:
Brittney W.
This shampoo and conditioner are amazing! The smell last all day my hair is so soft and shiny. I got them in my box last week and I don't think I'll be going back to my other brand!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is great for people who need strong hair whether its thinning, curly, dry, losing its nourishment or is in need of some tlc. This product is great for  that. it keeps the color you have in your hair for up to 4 weeks and it replaces the dryness in your hair with more than 2x the moisture. the smell of the product is amazing and helps regain your hair back to its original healthy beautiful state it is paraben free with no dyes and is vegan and no gluten ingredients. threw is no harsh ingredients in this product and it is 100% safe to use on any hair style or type. L'Oréal cares and they make the best products just for you and your hair . This is just what your hair wants! I highly recommend this product and test it out to see if you like it because I sure did and I know you will too! This comes in shampoo and conditioner. it is truly the best product for these types of hair.
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Does this make your hair feel oily afterwards?
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Does this make your hair feel oily afterwards?