BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For Chemically Processed Hair. No Silicones. Sunflower Oil. No Harsh Salts.

EverSleek Keratin Caring Conditioner with sunflower oil for chemically straightened hair cares for the essential protein and keratin that is found in hair. Repairs, smoothes and improves hair's texture. Our smoothing conditioner is especially gentle on processed hair. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Citronellol
  • Triethanolamine

Nicole A.
After using this conditioner, you can instantly see and feel how wonderfully this product treats your hair. My hair becomes smoother, shinier and silkier with ever wash! Also, the scent makes my hair smell amazing.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is great for people who need strong hair whether its thinning, curly, dry, losing its nourishment or is in need of some tlc. This product is great for  that. it keeps the color you have in your hair for up to 4 weeks and it replaces the dryness in your hair with more than 2x the moisture. the smell of the product is amazing and helps regain your hair back to its original healthy beautiful state it is paraben free with no dyes and is vegan and no gluten ingredients. threw is no harsh ingredients in this product and it is 100% safe to use on any hair style or type. L'Oréal cares and they make the best products just for you and your hair . This is just what your hair wants! I highly recommend this product and test it out to see if you like it because I sure did and I know you will too! This comes in shampoo and conditioner. it is truly the best product for these types of hair.
chloe r.
The first time I used this I was shocked! I have never used such an incredible conditioner or shampoo before. I used it before a long flight and my hair stayed soft smooth and fly away free.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I love this conditioner it is just go great got it in my voxbox and I will definitely be buying it from now on leaves my hair smelling great and really soft love love love it
Kristi A.
I have dry hair and do the keratin treatment a few times a year and this conditioner really softens my hair and makes it feel silky. Also it smells good!
Anna G.
Pineville, LA
I hate the smell of this but that may just be me. This is a good conditioner and doesnt make your hair super oily like some others do. Its alright