BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I have not...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually...6 Answers
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Absolutely love this brand! Keeps my hair smelling amazing and super soft. It doesn’t have sulfates in it and that’s why I’ll continue to buy!
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
This is the shampoo that I have been using lately and I absolutely love it! It’s not very expensive which is always a plus and it’s great on my color treated hair. It hasn’t made my color fade much and I love it!
Brittany T.
Cleveland , TX
This. This is absolute heaven in a tube, bottle —whatever you want to call it! I’ve been jumping around with shampoos and conditioners because everything either overcompensates and makes my hair oily, which weighs it down OR it breaks my scalp out. Now I can’t attest to breaking out because I haven’t used it that long, but holy moly at the volume! I used half the product I normally do and still could’ve used less regarding shampoo and conditioner made it extremely soft! Not to mention it smells so freaking heavenly. I highly recommend this!!
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
I’m but much of a drugstore shampoo fan, but this is probably one of the better ones you can buy. It didn’t leave a film and smelled nice. I don’t think it gave me much volume like it claims, but I also have heavy curly hair.
Laura D.
Paoli, PA
As I mentioned in my conditioner review, I don't typically go for L'oreal for shampoo and conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised by this line and not only does it have a good smell but a very positive result for my thin/fine hair. I would buy this again!
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this stuff! It smells amazing and hydrates without weighing hair down. All the ever pure products are great!
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
Since I have been using keratin in my hair, I always use sulfate free shampoo. You would think nowadays most brands would add to their lines. Not really. Mostly the high end but not the regular brands.
I use different versions of the this. It’s not heavy and does not weigh hair down. No heavy smell.

Will buy again.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great shampoo for a great price! If you want body find a shampoo that is sulfate free. Sulfate is what makes the lather is shampoos but it also weighs it down. It is more expensive than the other L’Oréal shampoos but worth it and still way less than name brand ones!
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
When I had no highlights, this stuff was my drugstore go to. Kept my hair soft, shiny, and volumous. However, since getting highlights I can't use it; hair feels like straw if I do.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?