BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I have not...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually...6 Answers
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
I adore this shampoo! It is affordable and can be found in most drugstores. The shampoo and conditioner both smell great & when used together really work wonders to give my hair volume & color protection!
Nicole D.
NEPEAN, ON
I am in love with this line from L'Oréal. It works really well on my hair and I bought more so I have it once mine is done.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I recieved this product for free in return for my honest review and opinion!
I absolutely love this stuff!
It smells so beautiful and it leaves my hair feeling as if i just left the salon!
Super silky and smooth every time i use it!
Ever sense i got this product i havent turned back!
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I received this product complementary to try then review. Im so glad i did. I love it! I could tell a difference with one use. I bleach my hair about every 3 weeks. Its cery dry, brittle, dull and very little body. After one use my hair looked and felt like real hair. I will definitely continue to use this set. I also like the smell.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Let's start with the review of each product of @LorealHair individually sent by @influenster, Its content is 250 ml, the first thing that struck me is its particular tube-shaped package that I find great to take full advantage of the product.
I hoped that being a shampoo for dyed hair would leave my hair greasy, but the result is totally the opposite. With other shampoos I have to wash my hair 2 times to notice it clean, with this I only need to wash it once. The smell is very subtle, but it's fresh.

L'Oreal Shampoo Pros EverPure:

attractive packaging.
Only a small amount is required for single use.
Sulphate Free
Eliminates fat very well.
Leaves hair very fresh, shiny and smooth.
It makes my hair color dazzle with a fresh look.
It has an incredible scented rosemary aroma.
Complies with what he affirms.

"I have received these free products Influenster for testing purposes."
Marie T.
For my VoxBox I received the L'oreal Ever Pure Lotus Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner was supposed to add volume to my hair which it didn't. I don't have dry scalp, but oily hair yes I do! I tried the shampoo with and without the conditioner. It's a big miss for me because it left the inside my hair feeling hella nasty! Like some kind of residue in my hair. I don't blow dry my hair so I usually let it air dry by itself. I tried different ways to use the shampoo and conditioner, but it didn't changed anything at all. It smells amazing, but the whole residue feeling threw me off. I gave it a one star because it didn't help me at all. I have very fined hair so my hair gets greasy by the end of the day. I won't be purchasing this shampoo and conditioner.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster @lorealmakeup #freeyourhair #ad
Katelyn L.
Thank you Influenster for a sample of this amazing product! It smells so fresh and minty, and I've definitely noticed a change in my hair volume. More than I would usually spend on a hair product, but totally worth it. I use it about every other day with the conditioner, too.
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
Favorite shampoo out there right now. (: I have thin, stringy hair and it gave me the volume I need. Makes your hair smell great. I received this product absolutely free from Influenster. I don't always write reviews for the products I receive from but I REALLY liked this shampoo/conditioner. 💁🏼
Megan W.
I received a tube of the L'Oréal Ever Pure Volume Shampoo & Conditioner free for testing purposes. I have fine, thin, color treated hair that has little volume on its own. The shampoo is a thicker consistency and makes a very creamy lather. It's a really luxurious feeling lather when you are using it. The conditioner is more of a thinner consistency compared to other conditioners I use. Both have a nice scent-hard to describe but it's a "green" type scent that also reminds me of a man'a cologne. I didn't notice much difference in the volume of my hair after styling. The packaging is nice and convenient; a tube with a flip top. The shampoo and conditioner doesn't contain sulfates. Overall, this is a nice shampoo and conditioner and I would repurchase.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
I received this product from Influenster for me to test and i've been loving this sampoo, it makes my hair bigger but not freezy at all and so much softer!!! The only thing that is not great is the smell but it's ok in my opinion. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?