BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
Wanted to like it, but I just couldn’t. It actually gave me really good volume, but it irritated my scalp. I’d get dandruff and my scalp would always itch like crazy after using it. Usually L’Oreal products I love.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Absolutely terrible product. Hugely deceiving. It may be sulfate free but it's capable of stripping a Brazilian blowout our of your hair in a month. A Brazilian that should last 4-6 months. That's terrible. Imagine what it's doing to regular hair.
Anna P.
I received this product from influenster to try out and I was so excited because i always try to aim for sulfate free shampoo because it's healthier, obviously. Sadly, this shampoo and conditioner did not go well with my hair chemistry. My hair is thin, light, and very brittle. After washing my hair and using the conditioner my hair always felt as if there were a very thick coat of grease/sticky stuff on my hair (I made sure to rinse my hair very well). I thought it was me so I tried out a different shampoo the next day and it was fine but that night I washed with the Loreal and my hair felt as if it was coated in wax again! Very sad this product did not work for me :(
Patty G.
My mom gave this to me so that I could try it and I was very disappointed. I didn't like the smell of it . I didn't like the way my hair felt after . I wouldn't buy this myself
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
I got this product to try for free and give my honest opinion

I honestly did not care for the shampoo. I left my hair really really dry and stringing. I literally had to condition twice just to get it back to normal. Although I do love the extra volume I do have I'm not sure if I'm to think the shampoo or the conditioner but I will not be using this again
Marissa S.
Ashtabula, OH
I was very unhappy with the scent and how it left my hair feeling very heavy. The only thing I enjoyed was how it lathered. I don't think I will would buy this product or recommend it...
Taylor E.
Lincoln, NE
I received the L'oréal lotus shampoo and conditioner in a voxbox and in was not a fan. It made my hair feel like it was heavy and that it had some sort of residue on it. The conditioner felt like it never washed out either. I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't like the smell either..

#free the hair @L'Oréal @influenster
Marie T.
For my VoxBox I received the L'oreal Ever Pure Lotus Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner was supposed to add volume to my hair which it didn't. I don't have dry scalp, but oily hair yes I do! I tried the shampoo with and without the conditioner. It's a big miss for me because it left the inside my hair feeling hella nasty! Like some kind of residue in my hair. I don't blow dry my hair so I usually let it air dry by itself. I tried different ways to use the shampoo and conditioner, but it didn't changed anything at all. It smells amazing, but the whole residue feeling threw me off. I gave it a one star because it didn't help me at all. I have very fined hair so my hair gets greasy by the end of the day. I won't be purchasing this shampoo and conditioner.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster @lorealmakeup #freeyourhair #ad
Candice S.
I recieved this for review purposes from Influenster. At first I liked it but then I realized it leaves a thick residue on my hair that makes even running my fingers through my hair painful. It makes the ends so fluffy and unmanageable. I really wish I loved this :(
Ashley E.
I used this along with the conditioner for 2 weeks straight and overall I didn't like it. my hair felt stiff and less soft. no noticeable added volume. I personally didn't like the smell, it was very strong and perfume like, almost like a cologne if you ask me. I'm glad I didn't spend my money on it as it was complimentary via influenster. this is my honest opinion.
elena l.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?