BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I ...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they ...6 Answers
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I received a complimentary EverPure Volume shampoo through Influenster to facilitate my review. My review is honest. I don't normally use L'Oreal products, so I was intrigued to be chosen to try this line. It boasts that it doesn't have harsh sulfates; however, I immediately noticed that it contains many alcohols. I washed my hair as usual and found that it was much lighter feeling than many volumizing shampoos. The fragrance was the real winner for me. It bloomed immediately as I lathered up and stayed with me after I rinsed and blow-dried (I also used the conditioner). It didn't seem to volumize my hair at all in the way I thought it would and it aggravated my scalp, which it stated it took into consideration. I felt like a residue was left on my hair and since I don't color it, I felt this product was completely wrong for me. I think those who color their hair would have a better experience than I did.
Ayla A.
I really love this shampoo because of how wonderful it smells, it helps my hair gain volume, and it's not as harsh as some other volumizing shampoos on the market.

While the smell isn't the biggest deciding factor for me when choosing a shampoo, it does impact my choice on which one I'll get. With this shampoo, it smells great and I personally love the smell, some may not, but it's a very refreshing smell that also smells good through the hair.
Many girls who have "flat" hair will know the struggle of not only trying to volumize your hair to give it more life but finding a shampoo that actually works. I haven't been using this shampoo for too long, however, so far it has given my hair more volume and I'm quite happy with it. My hair is naturally super flat laying, so it's hard for any shampoo to really puff it up, but I have seen a change with this shampoo.
Also, I'm very happy that I can use this shampoo without worrying about how harsh it is on my hair like some shampoos.
Jessica A.
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. My first impression of this product was positive. The bottle is sleek and beautiful. The scent is amazing, it is lotus flower scented. It reminded me of the scent of shampoo used at professional salons. After using the shampoo and conditioner together just one time I noticed that my hair was more full, shiny, and bouncy. However, after a few hours my hair did seem more oily than normal. I am not sure if this is because I was touching my hair more (because these products made it so soft!) or because the shampoo made it greasy, but my hair felt heavy and oiled. Even with the added oil though, my hair still seemed to have more volume than normal, so I will continue to use this shampoo. If you have regular hair that is not dry to begin with, I would skip the conditioner and just stick to this shampoo!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this shampoo and conditioner set free for my honest opinions from @influenster and @lorealhair my first opinion on the shampoo is that it is gel like created a quick lather and left my hair feeling clean, non-waxy, and lightweight, the conditioner was like a deep conditioner and washed out easily I do like this product I don't like the smell however it smells like mens cologne but it is worth it because it's great for your hairs health and it made my hair super shiny and healthy it's vegan, sulfate and paraben free which means this wont strip your hair of its natural oils!!😃 if your hair is dyed it won't strip hair dye either!! I recommend this I'm still going to use it and repurchase it 💗😉
Mayra E.
Works wonderfully on my fine, thin, color-treated hair. I always have volume problems, so I was really excited to try this out. The smell is very pleasant, not anything strong at all. Just a small amount of the product is all you really need. I was surprised to see that this shampoo build up a really thick lather almost to foam texture. The bottle states “to massage on head” so that’s exactly what I did for a good 1-2 minute to make sure the shampoo got everywhere on my scalp. After rinsing it off (in warm-cold temp) I can tell my hair was clean and fresh. Great product will definitely buy this once it’s done. Below is a picture is of me using the shampoo.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This product is awesome! The first thing i noticed was its sweet scent; it has a light but very pleasant fragrance of lotus and i would probably use this solely for that. But not only does it smell fantastic, it actually works! After two uses, i noticed my hair was much more voluminous and lightweight. I have been using another brand of volumizing shampoo for years, but i have never seen the results that L'Oréal EverPure produced. My hair seems happier and healthier even after a few uses and doesn't seem to get as greasy so fast. I will definitely continue to use this product. I received this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.
michelle c.
Hialeah, FL
I have been loving this product so much. I have been using it for three months now and so far it hasn't disappointed me. my hair type is thin, wavy, flat and oily I also have a dry scalp. and this shampoo is supposed to give volume and give luminous shine to your hair. it's also good for colored treated hair. this is sulfate free shampoo basically doesn't take away moisture from your hair which is a huge benefit for you and your hair. to describe how the smell is difficult I personally really like it. it doesn't have the fruity type of smell. it actually reminds me of the smell when you go to the salon and you get your hair done the smell of shampoo they have generally never have a fruity smell. that's basically what it smells like and to me smells just so clean and fresh. I also use the conditioner. i would recommend getting both.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
I'm impressed with this sulfate free and vegan L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo. The sulfate free shampoo lathers up a lot which makes washing my hair easier. Since this shampoo is much more gentle, I found I needed to use more elbow grease when shampooing my hair. I also needed to shampoo my greasy fine hair twice. The shampoo smells minty, sort of like a mens cologne. I didnt really care for the scent, however after my hair dried their was no strong lingering shampoo smell. My hair did have more body, but was also left a bit frizzy. I used hair oil to counter the frizzies. I received this L'Oreal Ever Pure Volume Shampoo free.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
love the way this shampoo and conditioner smell, and apparently so does everyone else! I’m not exactly sure what it smells like, almost a eucalyptus and mint. I was a little stuffy before my last shower and using this plus the steam actually helped a lot. I’ve been using it for almost a month now and I do notice that it makes my hair soft and full of volume. I usually let my hair air dry and brush it or run my fingers through it to speed that up a little. My hair smells like the shampoo for the rest of the day and doesn’t feel weighed down at all. I love that I got a sample from Influencer to try complementary.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
I received this product complimentary for Influenster and I absolutely love it. My hair is very flat and thin and no matter what I do I've never been able to get it to have at least some volume, and this actually gives it some. I absolutely love the smell, it's smells like after you dye your hair and use the conditioner that comes in the box, which I'm in love with). I love that it's vegan friendly and there's so many other great features to it. I'm definitely going to be buying this product once I'm all out! Oh and the smell lasts in your hair even after 24 hours which I thought was amazing! Love love love ❤️
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?