L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Shampoo
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Shampoo
By L'Oréal Paris
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY

My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?

Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
1 year, 3 months ago
It helps my fine, thin hair have texture at the roots. That helps me add volume once my hair is dry. Hope this helps!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have thin, fine, dry hair. It doesn't make it fall out, but it doesn't really prevent fall out.
Mick P.
Mick P.
Ankeny, IA
1 year, 3 months ago
I have long, thick hair and this product definately gave me volume so I think it would for sure make your hair look full. I didnt like the smell though.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I would say this wouldn't make your hair less brittle or make it fall out less, but it will make your hair look more volumized.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
My hair is thick but also brittle. I love this product. It made my hair look and feel soft. It brought back shine and volume. I think it would do great for thin brittle hair. I could see a difference with the first use. I also used the conditioner and elixir. Love it!!
Henna P.
Henna P.
Dublin, OH
1 year, 4 months ago
This product definitely helps hair to look more thick and less brittle. Since it is sulfate free, it shouldn't cause your hair to fall out, but there is no guarantee that it will stop your hair from falling out.