BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I have not...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually...6 Answers
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I seriously cannot rave about this product enough. I received both the EverPure Volume Shampoo and Conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I have not been disappointed in the slightest.

First of all, unlike so many products on the market, it does exactly what it promises. I noticed a distinct difference in my hair after just one use. My hair is smoother, softer, and more voluminous. It's a volumizing shampoo and yet it also tamed my frizzy hair. SAY WHAT?! And unlike many other shampoos, this one doesn't leave any residue behind that can weigh hair down. (I'm guessing this is due to the fact that it's sulfate and paraben free - BLESS.) I've honestly gone for three days without another wash and my hair looks just as clean as it did on day 1 -- and that's without dry shampoo!

This product also smells really, really good. It's difficult to describe... but I would say that it's essentially a more feminine take on a men's body spray. That being said, it's not overwhelming or sneeze-inducing. It's sort of a sophisticated musk-y floral sort of scent? I find it to be quite relaxing, actually.

This product works WAY better for me than my Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner -- and on top of that, it's SO MUCH CHEAPER. I will be repurchasing for sure. I am so grateful to Influenster for choosing me to participate in this VoxBox. I probably wouldn't have even heard about it otherwise.

In short, 10/10 would recommend. Holy cow!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
A little back story on my hair. I have pretty complicated hair with it being dry on the bottom half and it gets fairly oily around the roots. I also have very thin hair and with all of this it is also flat, very flat. My initial thoughts was that it was a nice size and it smells refreshing and I thought it also had a minty smell which I enjoyed. The first time I used it I liked that it had a nice sudsy lather so I felt it really cleaned my hair which after I rinsed it out it did feel very clean and not overly clean like it stripped my hair. Usually when my hair air dries it immediately goes flat. I usually have to add some volumizing products and blow dry my hair to get any sort of body. With this I noticed through out the day that my hair had body, it looked really good and I didn't do anything to it, just the power of air drying. I was really impressed so I wanted to continue using to see if it kept having the same effect. Now two weeks after using this shampoo I can say that it still does it and it makes getting ready in the morning so much easier because I know I can just let my hair dry on its own and be good to go. It also adds a healthy shine to my hair so it doesn't look dull which I also really like. I would definitely repurchase this product and would recommend it to anyone with the same hair situation as me. I received this product complimentary for an honest review.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and was so excited to try it! The scent is very fresh and clean but not overly perfumed which I enjoyed. When washing my hair, I did notice that the shampoo didn't lather up and become super sudsy but I feel like that's relatively normal, particularly with sulfate-free shampoos. While it was wet and after it dried that my hair felt light and not weighed down at all. I let my hair air dry and the biggest difference I noticed was that my hair wasn't frizzy even a little bit. It completely surprised me! The one issue I did have was that I did experience some pretty extensive flakes; however, my scalp is naturally on the dry side and I did not use an anti-dandruff shampoo while testing this product. My recommendation for fellow dry scalp sufferers would be to try washing your hair first with an anti-dandruff shampoo and then following up with this product. I did see that L'Oreal also has a shampoo that is anti-dandruff so I'd be curious to see if that made a difference! Overall, this is definitely a product I will continue to use and purchase again in the future.
Laura A.
Laura A.
I was vert excited to try out this shampoo and conditioner when i received it from Influenster for free to test in exchange for my honest review.

I have colored, fine straight hair. Products to help with volume and that are sulfate free to protect my color are very desirable to me

First thing i noticed was the scent it said "botanical" and honestly thats the exact word i thought of while using it. Kind of a spicy floral... it was strong but not overpowering. It was very very nice, i felt like i was having an aromatherapy shower.If you are very sensitive to scents these arent the products for you.

The shampoo lathered nicely and while I felt like my hair and scalp were definitely clean, i was worried my hair was dry and tangled. As soon as i put conditioner in though it was fine.

The conditioner made my hair very oily. Next day was like i hadnt washed my hair in a week.

Recommend the shampoo but not the conditioner
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I received a complimentary EverPure Volume shampoo through Influenster to facilitate my review. My review is honest. I don't normally use L'Oreal products, so I was intrigued to be chosen to try this line. It boasts that it doesn't have harsh sulfates; however, I immediately noticed that it contains many alcohols. I washed my hair as usual and found that it was much lighter feeling than many volumizing shampoos. The fragrance was the real winner for me. It bloomed immediately as I lathered up and stayed with me after I rinsed and blow-dried (I also used the conditioner). It didn't seem to volumize my hair at all in the way I thought it would and it aggravated my scalp, which it stated it took into consideration. I felt like a residue was left on my hair and since I don't color it, I felt this product was completely wrong for me. I think those who color their hair would have a better experience than I did.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Let's start with the review of each product of @LorealHair individually sent by @influenster, Its content is 250 ml, the first thing that struck me is its particular tube-shaped package that I find great to take full advantage of the product.
I hoped that being a shampoo for dyed hair would leave my hair greasy, but the result is totally the opposite. With other shampoos I have to wash my hair 2 times to notice it clean, with this I only need to wash it once. The smell is very subtle, but it's fresh.

L'Oreal Shampoo Pros EverPure:

attractive packaging.
Only a small amount is required for single use.
Sulphate Free
Eliminates fat very well.
Leaves hair very fresh, shiny and smooth.
It makes my hair color dazzle with a fresh look.
It has an incredible scented rosemary aroma.
Complies with what he affirms.

"I have received these free products Influenster for testing purposes."
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT
I received this product a few weeks ago and I am honestly not very impressed. I have heavily colored, overly processed, fine/thin hair and I felt that this product, in combination with the conditioner, did well in terms of preserving my color and providing some volume, but severely lacked in moisturizing/hydrating ability that my colored hair also needs. I had to stop using both products because there was such a considerable difference in my hair texture. In addition, the cap to the shampoo broke the first day I tried it, causing it to leak product thereafter. I have had better experiences with other Loreal products and will personally opt for one that is better suited for dryer hair.
*I received this product for testing purposes and my honest review*.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This product is awesome! The first thing i noticed was its sweet scent; it has a light but very pleasant fragrance of lotus and i would probably use this solely for that. But not only does it smell fantastic, it actually works! After two uses, i noticed my hair was much more voluminous and lightweight. I have been using another brand of volumizing shampoo for years, but i have never seen the results that L'Oréal EverPure produced. My hair seems happier and healthier even after a few uses and doesn't seem to get as greasy so fast. I will definitely continue to use this product. I received this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for review from Influenster and loreal in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own! Unfortunately, this was not the shampoo for me. I love the packaging, the packaging is super cute and I love the look, but the shampoo dried my hair out (I already have a dry scalp and dry hair, so it kind of just made my scalp even more dry and itchy). I also couldn't get past the smell, it smelled too much like a men's aftershave or something like that, which don't get me wrong I love that smell, just on my husband and not on me. I really wanted to love this product, but this product was just not right for my hair type.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
San Diego, CA
I bought this product after I dyed my hair, and did some research on affordable color protecting shampoos. The scent takes some getting used to, but I'm a big fan of the product and recently purchased the conditioner as well. The shampoo actually helps my hair from becoming flat, while still making my hair extra soft and healthy feeling. I used to wash my hair every day, but after dying my hair I've been trying to be good and wash my hair every other day. That is typically torture for me because my hair is extra oily the second day, but with the shampoo it becomes a lot more bearable and allows me to wait until the third day to re wash.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Mick P.
Mick P.
Wdm, IA
Does this smell good and last throughout the day?