BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I ...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they ...6 Answers
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I’ve been using this shampoo for 10 years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch. This product is great on my color treated hair and I can actually go longer between highlights because of it. It smells amazing and really does give my hair volume. My hairdresser has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this shampoo. If you are looking for a cheaper than salon price shampoo that is still salon (if not better) quality, THIS IS IT.
Brittany T.
Cleveland , TX
This. This is absolute heaven in a tube, bottle —whatever you want to call it! I’ve been jumping around with shampoos and conditioners because everything either overcompensates and makes my hair oily, which weighs it down OR it breaks my scalp out. Now I can’t attest to breaking out because I haven’t used it that long, but holy moly at the volume! I used half the product I normally do and still could’ve used less regarding shampoo and conditioner made it extremely soft! Not to mention it smells so freaking heavenly. I highly recommend this!!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I always loved L'Oréal Pairs products! L'Oréal everpure Volume Shampoo is salfate free & make my hair soft & full off body. I love the way it smells & makes my hair look amazing. Definitely recommend to those with flat , thin hair. It's safe on color treated hair.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great shampoo for a great price! If you want body find a shampoo that is sulfate free. Sulfate is what makes the lather is shampoos but it also weighs it down. It is more expensive than the other L’Oréal shampoos but worth it and still way less than name brand ones!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I currently use this shampoo and the conditioner, they smell amazing and so fresh. I feel like it's a pro shampoo and that I just got back from the salon! I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair and it STILL has volume and cleanliness! When you're washing your hair, you can tell it's cleaning and volumizing the hair , starting at the roots. I love L'oreal's products and they really didn't disappoint with this dream team!
Clancy J.
Hooks, TX
I am very satisfied with this shampoo. It seems to make my highlights look a little blonder when I use it. It was priced well and easily accessible since it's available at Walmart. I would buy this shampoo again.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This line of products is really great. Everpure smells great and gets my hair clean without stripping it. It’s a joy to find a sulfate free product that still lathers. Overall, I’m very satisfied with it.
Laura D.
Newtown Square, PA
As I mentioned in my conditioner review, I don't typically go for L'oreal for shampoo and conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised by this line and not only does it have a good smell but a very positive result for my thin/fine hair. I would buy this again!
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
This product is the best . It's smells great and I bought this again on multiple occasions. I love that it uses oils to nurture the hair. It really doesn't take much shampoo to lather up the whole head. It smells great and that have one for pretty much every hair type. I would say they keep it at a reasonable price. My always look much more healthy after using this!
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
I’m but much of a drugstore shampoo fan, but this is probably one of the better ones you can buy. It didn’t leave a film and smelled nice. I don’t think it gave me much volume like it claims, but I also have heavy curly hair.
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?