BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I ...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they ...6 Answers
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this shampoo. I also use the matching conditioner. It is vegan and contains no sulfates. I purchased it at Publix because they were on sale and I also had a coupon. It cleans my hair well, smells nice and lathers well. I don’t know how much more volume I have had since using this but I am still working thru it so we’ll see as time goes by. My hair is long and I think these bottles will last me a good while because you don’t need much of this. I was recommended the Everpure line by my sister and am enjoying it.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I’ve been using this shampoo for 10 years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch. This product is great on my color treated hair and I can actually go longer between highlights because of it. It smells amazing and really does give my hair volume. My hairdresser has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this shampoo. If you are looking for a cheaper than salon price shampoo that is still salon (if not better) quality, THIS IS IT.
Catherine J.
been using this shampoo for about 9 years now! I've tried a few other brands but they did not make my hair as soft and healthy as this. Two to three times a week I wash my hair and I love the fact that L'Oreal everpure is sulfate-free with a color care system that's perfect for when I highlight or color my hair. It is a Volume Shampoo but it does not add a lot of volume, I have very fine hair, I see a difference I just wish it would add a little bit more volume. It has a fresh smell and it definitely works very well! I highly recommend it; it will have your hair looking nice and shiny and feeling very soft!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I always loved L'Oréal Pairs products! L'Oréal everpure Volume Shampoo is salfate free & make my hair soft & full off body. I love the way it smells & makes my hair look amazing. Definitely recommend to those with flat , thin hair. It's safe on color treated hair.
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
This. This is absolute heaven in a tube, bottle —whatever you want to call it! I’ve been jumping around with shampoos and conditioners because everything either overcompensates and makes my hair oily, which weighs it down OR it breaks my scalp out. Now I can’t attest to breaking out because I haven’t used it that long, but holy moly at the volume! I used half the product I normally do and still could’ve used less regarding shampoo and conditioner made it extremely soft! Not to mention it smells so freaking heavenly. I highly recommend this!!
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
I love that this product is VEGAN, that makes me very happy. I always use a tiny bit of product to do a quick was and then rinse, followed by another tiny bit to lather and wash, this worked perfect for it. It doesn’t have a perfume scent more of a natural scent which I like. My hair is still wet but I really like the feel of it so far!
Gabriela G.
Otsego
I haven’t seen a big difference on my hair since using this product. It doesn’t have sulfate and that’s why I buy it. I haven’t tried other brands but I may try them to compare. This shampoo is not the big thing
Anna B.
I was lucky enough to receive the L'Oreal Vox Box from Influenster which included the shampoo and conditioner. It was great timing as I had just gotten my hair colored.
One of the best things about them as they are Sulfate-Free as well as Paraben-Free, and no harsh salts which call strip your hair. This is especially great if you have color-treated hair meaning it won't fade nearly as quickly as it would with harsher shampoos.

I quite like it. I'm not typically a fan of sulfate free shampoos and conditioner because I don't like the texture they leave behind in my hair. However, I bite the bullet because I want my hair color to stay vibrant. I noticed with this system the texture left behind wasn't as bad as others I have used but what really made it perform well for me was swapping around the shampoo and conditioner. Meaning I applied the conditioner first and let it hang out for a minute or two, rinsed and then went in with shampoo, focusing on the roots. Not only did this get rid of the texture issue which I'm guessing is caused by the conditioner but it also increased the volume of my hair.
Using the system in the traditional way, it still gave me pretty decent volume. I think that is something that makes the L'Oreal Everpure Volume unique is that it volumizes and conditions! Your hair feels healthy when using it. I'm no stranger to volumizing shampoos and conditioners as I have very fine hair. They tend to be drying. My ends need more love than most offer because it's also color-treated. This pairing even reversed legit conditioned my hair and have volume. Color me impressed on the performance.
It's also Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
When I had no highlights, this stuff was my drugstore go to. Kept my hair soft, shiny, and volumous. However, since getting highlights I can't use it; hair feels like straw if I do.
Selena A.
North Highlands
I’m in love with this shampoo. I have color treated jet black hair & out of the 10 other brands I’ve tried that specifically state they are for color treated hair this is the only one that does NOT remove my color. In addition, this shampoo is also SULFATE FREE! I have an oily hair type & this shampoo does not make that worse or even dry my hair out! It’s the perfect in between
elena l.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?

Amazon