BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this shampoo. I also use the matching conditioner. It is vegan and contains no sulfates. I purchased it at Publix because they were on sale and I also had a coupon. It cleans my hair well, smells nice and lathers well. I don’t know how much more volume I have had since using this but I am still working thru it so we’ll see as time goes by. My hair is long and I think these bottles will last me a good while because you don’t need much of this. I was recommended the Everpure line by my sister and am enjoying it.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I’ve been using this shampoo for 10 years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch. This product is great on my color treated hair and I can actually go longer between highlights because of it. It smells amazing and really does give my hair volume. My hairdresser has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this shampoo. If you are looking for a cheaper than salon price shampoo that is still salon (if not better) quality, THIS IS IT.
Ali W.
Gastonia, NC
I actually started using the everpure shampoo and conditioner when I got them in a voxbox! They are now my go to shampoo and conditioner, I’ve repurchased time and time again. I love the volume it gives me and how clean (but not stripped) my hair feels when I use it.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I always loved L'Oréal Pairs products! L'Oréal everpure Volume Shampoo is salfate free & make my hair soft & full off body. I love the way it smells & makes my hair look amazing. Definitely recommend to those with flat , thin hair. It's safe on color treated hair.
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
My favorite shampoo for coloring my hair. It targets dryness and color stripping. The scent is amazing but it does not last very long, i do wish more product was provided. It lathers amazing and I would buy again, a little more pricey than most shampoos
Andrea F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Good shampoo, doesn't deposit any residue on my hair and has a nice clean scent. It leaves my blonde hair bright and not brassy, however there's nothing too special about it. I'll purchase a new shampoo/conditioner to try out next time.
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
This. This is absolute heaven in a tube, bottle —whatever you want to call it! I’ve been jumping around with shampoos and conditioners because everything either overcompensates and makes my hair oily, which weighs it down OR it breaks my scalp out. Now I can’t attest to breaking out because I haven’t used it that long, but holy moly at the volume! I used half the product I normally do and still could’ve used less regarding shampoo and conditioner made it extremely soft! Not to mention it smells so freaking heavenly. I highly recommend this!!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I currently use this shampoo and the conditioner, they smell amazing and so fresh. I feel like it's a pro shampoo and that I just got back from the salon! I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair and it STILL has volume and cleanliness! When you're washing your hair, you can tell it's cleaning and volumizing the hair , starting at the roots. I love L'oreal's products and they really didn't disappoint with this dream team!
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
This product is the best . It's smells great and I bought this again on multiple occasions. I love that it uses oils to nurture the hair. It really doesn't take much shampoo to lather up the whole head. It smells great and that have one for pretty much every hair type. I would say they keep it at a reasonable price. My always look much more healthy after using this!
Risa H.
For now this is the perfect one for me. It cares for the color (I dyed my hair), and makes my hair looks thicker (volumizing) without over drying. I love it. Will continue using it.
elena l.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?