BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I have not...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually...6 Answers
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I’ve been using this shampoo for 10 years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch. This product is great on my color treated hair and I can actually go longer between highlights because of it. It smells amazing and really does give my hair volume. My hairdresser has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this shampoo. If you are looking for a cheaper than salon price shampoo that is still salon (if not better) quality, THIS IS IT.
Selena A.
North Highlands
I’m in love with this shampoo. I have color treated jet black hair & out of the 10 other brands I’ve tried that specifically state they are for color treated hair this is the only one that does NOT remove my color. In addition, this shampoo is also SULFATE FREE! I have an oily hair type & this shampoo does not make that worse or even dry my hair out! It’s the perfect in between
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I always loved L'Oréal Pairs products! L'Oréal everpure Volume Shampoo is salfate free & make my hair soft & full off body. I love the way it smells & makes my hair look amazing. Definitely recommend to those with flat , thin hair. It's safe on color treated hair.
Daeny T.
Madison, AL
I color my hair every 4 weeks due to grays so I switched to sulfate free shampoo to protect my hair and keep the color last longer. Now I'm just in love with the scent and the way the shampoo lathers. It's a but more expensive but not bad when you get it on sale at Target and with a coupon. Plus a little bit goes a long way.

Bonus: I also seem to need to wash my hair less now that I've gone sulfate free. My usually oily hair now lasts 4 days before I get that greasy look lol
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I currently use this shampoo and the conditioner, they smell amazing and so fresh. I feel like it's a pro shampoo and that I just got back from the salon! I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair and it STILL has volume and cleanliness! When you're washing your hair, you can tell it's cleaning and volumizing the hair , starting at the roots. I love L'oreal's products and they really didn't disappoint with this dream team!
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
My go to!! I love this shampoo. It keeps my hair feeling and smelling great and most of all the color stays longer, saving additional money and time from going to the salon more often. Love this product.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I recently switched from everstrong to everpure because I’ve been coloring my hair more frequently and no surprise L’Oréal shampoos are the best, they are sulphate free which attracts me the most
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
I have very sensitive, dry hair. I know what you’re thinking....sensitive? Yeah, sensitive. My hair gets very clumpy and knotty if I don’t use a lightweight shampoo and conditioner. I usually stay away from animal cruelty products if available and this is the only L’Oréal product that is vegetarian! Also, if you color your hair, you’ll thank me later. Locks onto color!
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
This product is the best . It's smells great and I bought this again on multiple occasions. I love that it uses oils to nurture the hair. It really doesn't take much shampoo to lather up the whole head. It smells great and that have one for pretty much every hair type. I would say they keep it at a reasonable price. My always look much more healthy after using this!
Anna B.
I was lucky enough to receive the L'Oreal Vox Box from Influenster which included the shampoo and conditioner. It was great timing as I had just gotten my hair colored.
One of the best things about them as they are Sulfate-Free as well as Paraben-Free, and no harsh salts which call strip your hair. This is especially great if you have color-treated hair meaning it won't fade nearly as quickly as it would with harsher shampoos.

I quite like it. I'm not typically a fan of sulfate free shampoos and conditioner because I don't like the texture they leave behind in my hair. However, I bite the bullet because I want my hair color to stay vibrant. I noticed with this system the texture left behind wasn't as bad as others I have used but what really made it perform well for me was swapping around the shampoo and conditioner. Meaning I applied the conditioner first and let it hang out for a minute or two, rinsed and then went in with shampoo, focusing on the roots. Not only did this get rid of the texture issue which I'm guessing is caused by the conditioner but it also increased the volume of my hair.
Using the system in the traditional way, it still gave me pretty decent volume. I think that is something that makes the L'Oreal Everpure Volume unique is that it volumizes and conditions! Your hair feels healthy when using it. I'm no stranger to volumizing shampoos and conditioners as I have very fine hair. They tend to be drying. My ends need more love than most offer because it's also color-treated. This pairing even reversed legit conditioned my hair and have volume. Color me impressed on the performance.
It's also Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Elena L.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?