BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Shampoo with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have been using this shampoo and I love it. However, I ...1 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they ...6 Answers
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this shampoo. I also use the matching conditioner. It is vegan and contains no sulfates. I purchased it at Publix because they were on sale and I also had a coupon. It cleans my hair well, smells nice and lathers well. I don’t know how much more volume I have had since using this but I am still working thru it so we’ll see as time goes by. My hair is long and I think these bottles will last me a good while because you don’t need much of this. I was recommended the Everpure line by my sister and am enjoying it.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I’ve been using this shampoo for 10 years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch. This product is great on my color treated hair and I can actually go longer between highlights because of it. It smells amazing and really does give my hair volume. My hairdresser has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this shampoo. If you are looking for a cheaper than salon price shampoo that is still salon (if not better) quality, THIS IS IT.
Catherine J.
been using this shampoo for about 9 years now! I've tried a few other brands but they did not make my hair as soft and healthy as this. Two to three times a week I wash my hair and I love the fact that L'Oreal everpure is sulfate-free with a color care system that's perfect for when I highlight or color my hair. It is a Volume Shampoo but it does not add a lot of volume, I have very fine hair, I see a difference I just wish it would add a little bit more volume. It has a fresh smell and it definitely works very well! I highly recommend it; it will have your hair looking nice and shiny and feeling very soft!
Marianna M.
Pearl, MS
I’m absolutely in love with this shampoo. I have thin, oily, and flat hair & this shampoo really does make a difference. After use, there is more texture and volume in my hair. Not to mention, the smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so fresh. I’m a big fan!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I always loved L'Oréal Pairs products! L'Oréal everpure Volume Shampoo is salfate free & make my hair soft & full off body. I love the way it smells & makes my hair look amazing. Definitely recommend to those with flat , thin hair. It's safe on color treated hair.
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
This. This is absolute heaven in a tube, bottle —whatever you want to call it! I’ve been jumping around with shampoos and conditioners because everything either overcompensates and makes my hair oily, which weighs it down OR it breaks my scalp out. Now I can’t attest to breaking out because I haven’t used it that long, but holy moly at the volume! I used half the product I normally do and still could’ve used less regarding shampoo and conditioner made it extremely soft! Not to mention it smells so freaking heavenly. I highly recommend this!!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I currently use this shampoo and the conditioner, they smell amazing and so fresh. I feel like it's a pro shampoo and that I just got back from the salon! I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair and it STILL has volume and cleanliness! When you're washing your hair, you can tell it's cleaning and volumizing the hair , starting at the roots. I love L'oreal's products and they really didn't disappoint with this dream team!
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
I love that this product is VEGAN, that makes me very happy. I always use a tiny bit of product to do a quick was and then rinse, followed by another tiny bit to lather and wash, this worked perfect for it. It doesn’t have a perfume scent more of a natural scent which I like. My hair is still wet but I really like the feel of it so far!
Gabriela G.
Otsego
I haven’t seen a big difference on my hair since using this product. It doesn’t have sulfate and that’s why I buy it. I haven’t tried other brands but I may try them to compare. This shampoo is not the big thing
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
This product is the best . It's smells great and I bought this again on multiple occasions. I love that it uses oils to nurture the hair. It really doesn't take much shampoo to lather up the whole head. It smells great and that have one for pretty much every hair type. I would say they keep it at a reasonable price. My always look much more healthy after using this!
elena l.
Do you like the smell of the shampoo?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I have seen a lot of people using this products! Do they actually work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My hair is really thin and brittle will this make it look full and not fall out?
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Would anyone recommend this shampoo? Does it make your hair shine?
Sarah J.
Has anyone tried the conditioner? Did it make your hair feel greasy at all? What type of hair do you have and how often do you use conditioner?

back