BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Conditioner with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Citronellol
  • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract

Katie T.
Mission, KS
If I was stuck on a desert island and could only bring one hair product, this would be it. Ive used this conditioner for 10 years now and I have no intention of ever changing. The sulfate free keeps my highlights fresh and allows me to even extend my time between salon visits. This leaves your hair feeling incredibly soft and detangled without leaving any greasy feeling. My hair stylist has even commented on how healthy my hair is and it’s all thanks to this product. Go buy it!! It’ll change your life.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Really like this product. A little goes a long way and really like the smell of it. Does a great job keeping moisture in hair and eliminating frizz. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solid conditioner. The shampoo is also great!
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
I didn’t like the packaging of this product at all, I found it hard to get the product out. But the conditioner was really nice. It always left my hair tangle free and feeling super smooth and undamaged.
Wildflower L.
I honestly feel so bad giving this review, but I can't stand this conditioner. First of all, I hate the smell, it reminds me of celery. Second, it isn't very pigmented so it doesn't even do a very good job. And third, it was SO HARD to wash out. I thought I could keep using it so I didn't waste my money but I really couldn't stand it. 😔
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I love all the sulfate shampoos from L’oreal!! They are a little on the pricey sides for drug store shampoo but they work like high end shampoo. It’s great for people who have color treated hair of any kind. For my red hair, I was with cold water and use it three times a week and my color has held! I definitely recommend
Brianna E.
Maple Grove, MN
I really liked this conditioner. The smell was nice and it didn’t weigh my hair down. I was able to pair this with the shampoo for regular washing/conditioning and can’t say anything bad about either product.
Breyonna S.
I recently received this L'Oreal EverPure Conditioner in a VoxBox. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the conditioner as much as I was with the shampoo. This L'Oreal Conditioner claims to cleanse and revive fine, flat hair and give the hair shine and body without weighing it down. It claims to not strip, damage, or dull hair and is formulated for color treated hair as well. It claims to be 100% free of sulfates, harsh salts, and parabens. It claims to contain no animal products and that it is vegan and this formula is not tested on animals. On the product itself it says that it contains no gluten ingredients as well. I also want to point out that it is dye-free.

Unfortunately after using this conditioner it made my hair feel like I did not even put conditioner in it. It made my ends extremely dry and brittle feeling. This product also left a weird residue like film in my hair that made it extremely hard to brush out my hair. Like with the shampoo, the lotus scent of this product is wonderful and smells amazing. I absolutely loved the shampoo and wished that I had the same experience with the conditioner but did not. I have used other L'Oreal Conditioners in the past and have had a great experience with all of them, but unfortunately this one just didn't work out for me. Would not purchase.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This conditioner smells sooooo good but be careful about how much you use. A little goes a long way! It is affordable and makes your hair so smooth! It’s good for more of a dry scalp but if you have a greasy scalp I would only apply to the ends of your hair.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I used this for awhile. I felt like it gave me volume in the sense that it didn’t weigh my hair down like other shampoo brands have. I also felt like it left my hair soft and manageable which was great!
Ashley R.
I tried this conditioner along with the shampoo in this range. To be completely honest, I wasn't as wowed with this product as much as I was with the shampoo. My hair is very dry so when it comes to conditioner I am pretty picky. When I first tried this product I left in for a few minutes before I rinsed it out like I usually do in the shower. When I rinsed it out my hair felt somewhat soft but not as soft as other conditioners I have used. I thought maybe once my hair dried it might be different. My hair did feel soft at first but then it kind of wore off after about an hour of my hair being dry. I think it did help with the shine factor of my hair which I did enjoy. I wish I would have liked this conditioner more because I love the shampoo, but it just doesn't work well for me. I will continue to use this up but I don't think I would repurchase. If you have less dry hair I think that this would be a good fit for you conditioner wise if you like shine to your hair. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
What is a benefit of sulfate free conditioner?
Billie-Jo W.
Norfolk , VA
I've been doing tons on research on how to help my hair become healthier, I wanted to try a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Is this a good brand?
Courtney B.
Does this product line cause buildup on your hair?
Jessica  H.
Has anyone else had a problem with the scent of this conditioner?
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I've used the shampoo and love it. Does this conditioner make your hair greasy?

Kohl's