L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Conditioner

Provides Lasting Volume. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Lotus Botanicals, No Weigh Down.

EverPure Volume Conditioner with lotus flower perfectly conditions and revives fine, flat hair infusing luminous shine and lasting volume. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil
  • Citronellol
  • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract

Does this conditioner really help give hair extra volume?
Does this really add volume??
Does this product line cause buildup on your hair?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Reston, VA
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Sarah R.
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Sarah R.
I was lucky enough to get a complimentary gift from L'Oreal Paris and it was the Ever Pure color safe voluminous conditioner. I have short (at the moment), brunette hair, that is fine and straight but lucky me gets very oily so I have to be careful about how much conditioner I use and where I apply it. I have only used it once and only on the ends of my hair. I feel like the ends didn't look or feel any different, but I did really love how much volume it gave my hair. The smell wasn't my favorite, but it's not bad or too overpowering. All together I would definitely consider purchasing this product when I am out. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Conditioner
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Huntsville, AL
I wrote a review about the shampoo version of this. I absolutely love this conditioner as well, my hair is EXTREMELY soft and smells good even 24 hours later. I’m so blessed to say this was complimentary and I will be buying it again after this bottle is gone. My hair is shiny, my hair has so many shades of brown and red tint when in the sun which is brought out beautifully. I NEVER found a shampoo or conditioner that ever did that, I’m beyond satisfied and happy to say that this will be the only shampoo and conditioner I will ever use. This product is actually a 100 out of 10 stars.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Macedon, NY
Paired with the shampoo, part of me enjoys this. It does help with volume & moisturizes my hair but doesn’t weigh it down. It also smells nice. I like this until a few hours after styling my hair. My problem with the conditioner is that although it does moisturize it’s not enough for my long, dry, damaged hair. This causes my hair to become very staticky which I hate the feeling of! And also by the end of the day my hair is sooooo ungodly knotted. Even with multiple brushes throughout the day. With other conditioners I don’t have this problem. I may use the shampoo & a different conditioner!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Fine, Thin
Quincy, MA
Pros: I like the texture of this conditioner, it's thick but not too thick, and quite creamy. The packaging is pretty, and doesn't take up a lot of space. No parabens/sufates, and is vegan. Safe for color-treated hair. Cons: Slightly drying to my curly, color-treated hair, doesn't leave enough moisture in my hair. Doesn't leave a nice scent in my hair. I feel like I need to use a lot of product to get my hair properly conditioned. The packaging uses an unnecessary amount of plastic, the bottle could be thinner. I'm not sure what these cost in store, so I can't comment on value.
Fort Collins, CO
Talk about a conditioner that does it’s job. A little goes a long way, which is uncommon for my hair, I’m usually Isaiah a palm full of product just to saturate my locks but with this conditioner I am issuing about half of that and it works better than anything I’ve used. My hair is silky smooth with the perfect shine after using this, and it smells so good. Not only that but the smell stays in my hair for at least 24 hours after using so I never have to worry about stinky strands again. I am so so in love and am happy to implement this into my wash routine.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
Citrus Hts, CA
I received this conditioner along with the shampoo as free complimentary items to review. I waited until I was using the conditioner (& shampoo) for at least a week before I reviewed so I could give a somewhat before and after. Overall I liked this conditioner a lot! I think the texture was thick but not to heavy so it didn’t saturate my hair even though I use a lot of product. It left my hair smelling great and looking hydrated and healthy! Glad I got to try this out because I may not of before but now I will purchase :)
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Oily
Oak Hill, WV
This conditioner has an amazing mint herbal smell and leaves my hair looking great! The formula is thick and is easy to work into my hair. This paired with the shampoo has kept my hair color from fading out and also keeps my hair looking shiny and feeling soft. My hair looks smoother and does not feel weighed down or waxy after using this product. I have used the system about four times now and my hair looks healthier each time. I will definitely purchase this product when I run out. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Straight, Coarse
Buford, GA
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Volume Conditioner uploaded by Mariam V.
Conditioner is very important part of hair care. This everpure conditioner has a very nice scent, totally voluminous, long lasting of volume believe me I know because I wash my hair twice a week and I need my volume to last until the next wash. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. The purest respect for your hair and scalp. Boosts Body without Weigh Down Anti-Fade Natural Botanicals
Black / Color Protection, Dryness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Received from Influenster
This conditioner had a great smell that really complements the shampoo, but still is a different scent. It was very moisturizing, but did not detangle or smooth my hair out as nice as other, cheaper conditioners. Usually, after applying conditioner to the ends of my hair, I can run a comb through it with no problems, yet it was still knotty using this conditioner, which I was not a fan of.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Oily
Anderson, IN
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling absolutely amazing ! I love that it is free of sulfates and harsh salts! The shampoo and conditioner set of this also gives my hair so much volume and doesn’t make my hair dye come out as much as other shampoos! I absolutely would recommend this to any of my friends and family it is such a great product I will definitely be buying more!!!❤️😍💕💗
Red / Color Protection, Damage, Hair Loss / Kinky, Color Treated
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...