BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance. Color-treated hair requires special care. The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity. The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage.

• I've been having issues with sulfate shampoos causing san...1 Answers
  • How well does the other products in this line work? if an...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for colored hair especially red? ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I purchased this shampoo to care for my color treated hair. I have been using for about six months, and my color has not faded. I was pleased with the product for the price. I purchased it through Amazon. It lathers extremely well, I barely had to use any shampoo to clean my whole head. I would recommend this product, and will buy again. It is a nice comparison to the sulfate free products they sell at the hair salon to retain the color on dark hair. I do wish that the bottle was bigger though and came with more product. I have recommended this product to others with color treated hair.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
Since I started using this product I’ve noticed that my hair has a more natural shine. I’m assuming it’s from not stripping off natural oils as much. This shampoo lathers well for a sulfate free shampoo and smells great. My hair feels softer and healthier.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
Wanted to try out this product because it seemed promising. I don't love it nor hate it. It just makes my hair a little heavy and the Conditioner makes my hair oily. Overall, this product is okay.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I started using this product because it is sulfate free which is really important because I get Brazilian Blowouts. I love this shampoo so much. The smell is amazing and the texture is thick and moisturizing and leaves my hair clean, soft and shiny.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I remember when this came out and i become obsessed with only using anti-sulfate products. I LOVE the scent of this line, so invigorating. You really feel clean after! And i always feel good knowing I’m not getting any build-up or sulfates.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I got a sample of this from ulta and have fallen in love with this!! I will be purchasing soon my black recently dyed hair doesn't bleed if I use this shampoo but it is the only brand I can find that doesn't wash my color out.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I was referred to this product by my hair stylist after I went red. It kept my hair color in and lasting longer than it usually did with other shampoos. It has a good smell to it as well. It also left my hair smooth and soft.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
These products are pretty good. I used them when I first started going sulfate free. I color my hair so this helped retain my color longer. I think it's a little pricey though for such a small tube.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I love the rosemary, and juniper scent of this L’ORÉAL Shampoo almost as much as I love the fact that it doesn’t strip the color from my hair! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling amazing! Pair it with the rosemary and mint conditioner for a great hair day!
Sherry B.
It works bottom line. I use this shampoo mainly for the sulfate-free color saving aspect of it. My hair tends not to be too picky as far as shampoos are concerned but conditioners are a different story. Would recommend to friends/family give it a try.
Meaghan K.
Sexsmith , AB
I have fine hair, but a lot of it! Will this shampoo weigh down my hair? Or make it fluffy?
Alice L.
Oakville, CT
How well does this work for colored hair especially red? Does it help keep color like other loreal products?
Keana M.
Kansas City, MO
How well does the other products in this line work? if anyone has used them?? this one is great would like to hear reviews about the rest.
Amanda A.
Hurt, Va
Looking for a good shampoo for color treated hair and will keep my hair smooth and won't poof out since I have very thick hair. I just starting using this L'Oreal shampoo because of good reviews. Just wanted other suggestions.
Kayla R.
Mayfield, KY
I've been having issues with sulfate shampoos causing sand-like buildup in my hair... yuck! I'm excited to see this as a more affordable option to some other sulfate shampoos. I've used baby shampoo and Garnier Fructise as cheaper options. How does this measure up to their sulfate free shampoos?