BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance. Color-treated hair requires special care. The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity. The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage. see more...

• I've been having issues with sulfate shampoos causing sand-like bui...1 Answers
  • How well does the other products in this line work? if anyone has u...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for colored hair especially red? Does it he...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
Budget friendly sulfate free shampoo and great for tape in extensions! I had a hard time finding something that wouldn't make my extensions fall out, and this stuff does the trick! I use it with the matching conditioner, and have been for about 6 months. Love that it doesn't break the bank. Wish it smelled more like herbal essences, but it doesn't smell bad at all. It smells quite nice, actually, I just don't feel like the smell lasts in my hair after washing. Overall I love it and I would highly recommend!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Wow. I cannot begin to explain my love for this product. My boyfriend introduced it to me because I dye my hair and have been using "color care" shampoos and conditioners that I thought were helping my hair. This line of products puts all others to rest. With just a quarter size dollop of shampoo foamed throughout my blue-black dyed hair, I can tell that it is saving and preserving my color with a refreshing smell. I would recommend this product to everyone and their mother.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
I have dark brown hair with lots of platinum highlights. The problem I have is over time my highlights get brassy & dull. With this shampoo it extends the life of my color. I still get compliments from strangers & it's been almost a year since I was last at the salon. This shampoo is a must for color treated hair. I also have thick, curly, frizzy hair & this shampoo helps keep the frizz & flyaways at bay.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
I used to be a huge Redken girl but I was tired of the results and price of Redken. I switched over to Loreal's sulfate free and this works great with my hair. Pureology has sulfate free but it caused my hair to be brittle and break. oddly enough, Loreal's price point is much better for my budget than either of those brands and works much better with the chemistry of my color treated auburn hair.
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have absolutely been loving this shampoo. at first I was put off by the scent, smelled like bar soap to me but honestly it has oven my hair so much volume and it has been super smooth. Daughter has been using it as well and it also loving it. Wanted to add that when used with the conditioner I don't mind the smell as much, conditioner smell is much milder.
Cam S.
Cam S.
I use the Rite Aid brand of this. It's called Rite Aid Renewal Sulfate-Free Color Protect Moisturizing Shampoo. It pretty much has the same ingredients as the Loreal version. And it's cheaper. I really like it, it makes my hair feel soft (I've never experienced this much softness with any other shampoo), and my hair color stays fresh for a long time.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
LOVE this shampoo! I have red hair, which usually fades fast but this shampoo keeps it vibrant longer. I also use the conditioner. It's great at making my color last and it makes my hair shiny. It's also affordable but quality like a high end salon shampoo. I love the packing too, not to bulky and lid on bottom so easy to use once it's almost empty.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This product works wonderful on my hair. It feels clean and fresh. I have just had my hair lightened and it keeps the color very well compaired to other brands. It is a touch pricey but worth it. The smell is not bad, but it could be a lot better. I think the only thing that really kept it from getting 5 stars was the smell.
Katy K.
Katy K.
Ithaca, NY
I absolutely loved using this shampoo! I have color treated hair so that benefit was super important to me. After using this shampoo for just about a week, I noticed a huge difference in the softness and smoothness of my hair. I also noticed it worked great in conjunction with the L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Conditioner.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Knoxville , TN
I just recently went blonde and this system has helped me beat the brassy color that can come as time/washing goes on. It laters well and cleans without using a ton of product. It doesn't dry out my scalp which was a concern of mine. I am very satisfied and will use it while by hair is blonde. This is also very affordable.
Meaghan K.
Meaghan K.
Sexsmith , AB
I have fine hair, but a lot of it! Will this shampoo weigh down my hair? Or make it fluffy?
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Hurt, Va
Looking for a good shampoo for color treated hair and will keep my hair smooth and won't poof out since I have very thick hair. I just starting using this L'Oreal shampoo because of good reviews. Just wanted other suggestions.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Mayfield, KY
I've been having issues with sulfate shampoos causing sand-like buildup in my hair... yuck! I'm excited to see this as a more affordable option to some other sulfate shampoos. I've used baby shampoo and Garnier Fructise as cheaper options. How does this measure up to their sulfate free shampoos?
Keana M.
Keana M.
Kansas City, MO
How well does the other products in this line work? if anyone has used them?? this one is great would like to hear reviews about the rest.
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
How well does this work for thick wavy hair?