BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance. Color-treated hair requires special care. The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity. The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage.

• Is this a good shampoo for after keratin straightening ca...1 Answers
Amy Y.
Portland
I like the idea of this conditioner. That it is supposedly better for my hair. However, even though it leaves my hair hydrated and more silky, my hair Always feels dirty after using this. Also, the packaging is terrible. The lid will not close unless I slam it down.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
I love this whole line! I’ve been using it for years and staying away from sulfates. When I color my hair, this is my go to! All of them smell great and clean my hair wonderfully. Never disappointed
Manna G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this use it all the time and have repurchased it many times. My hair feels amazing and I look forward to using it. Wish it Came in a pump and bigger bottle.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Why is this discontinued???
I received in my FIRST VOX BOX FROM INFLUENSTER Today. I tried the shampoo as well,which rinsed away clean leaving no residue. Both are a cute purple color, to help with brassiness of my blonde hair, and it definitely helped, My hair looks healthier. This conditioner left my hair tangle free and manageable, soft and silky, very easy to brush thru and it's color treated so it's brittle and course. Also the scent is fresh and invigorating.
#influenster #influenstervoxbox #lorealvoxbox #lorealeverpurevoxbox #firstvoxbox #thanksinfluenster
Rosaly N.
I really love this shampoo, it make my hair soft and bouncy. My hair is color treated and I find it hard to find a shampoo that will not strip the hair color. I am very pleased the first time I used this shampoo I also love the scent so refreshing smells like I just got out of a nice hair spa!
Rachael E.
Norcross, GA
I have colored and damaged hair so I needed something gentle that would still moisturize my ends. I've tried other sulfate free brands and I always go back to L'Oreal because the quality is great for the price. I would definitely recommend this to someone who's looking for a good inexpensive conditioner for their color treated hair.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
this was one of the first sulfate free shampoos i tried. it has a good price point and works well for a drugstore brand. my hair feels soft and smells good after i use these products. i also like how the shampoo still suds up nicely while still being sulfate free.
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
Love that this product is vegan and sulfate free! I recently have been trying to switch to safer products, so this came at just the right time! The smell is amazing, it makes my color treated hair feel great, and I just want to use this for the rest of my life.
Lydia R.
This is a great conditioner for colored treated hair. It left my hair shiny and easy to detangle. It had a great scent of rosemary that left a cool feeling to your scalp.
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
This is amazing for my hair! I'm biracial and I get my hair relaxed. This shampoo is great for cleaning my hair without stripping it and keeping it smooth and soft. The price point is great and I love that it's sulfate-free.
Lynn T.
Is this a good shampoo for after keratin straightening care??

Amazon