BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System Anti-Fade System 100% Sulfate-Free No Harsh Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Exclusively for Color Treated Hair Color-treated hair requires special care.  So in this color-preserving formula there are no harsh sulfates and salts that can strip and dull your color.  The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity. EverPure shampoos create a luxurious and rich lathering experience, while natural aromatic properties from rosemary and juniper help energize and invigorate the senses. EverPure Smooth Shampoo gently cleanses and smoothes frizzy, unmanageable hair.  It protects from humidity while improving texture.  Hair is silky smooth and virtually frizz-free, helping your color shine through. *EverPure System of Smooth Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner. 100% Ve

• I was told this is one of the best OTC shampoos. I'm just wonderi...2 Answers
  • Are these L'oreal sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners availabl...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other sulfate free shampoos? Doe...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "As a girl who only uses sulfate free products I was pretty happy to see another drugstore brand promoting a sulfate free shampoo." in 6 reviews
Maria V.
Miami
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling good and fresh. It does not make my hair oily or dry, but in the middle. It's one of my favorite drugstore shampoos bc it is sulfate free and is affordable. On days when I'm in a hunch I would purchase it.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this shampoo. At first I was on the fence, but after using it I definitely believe that it's better than other drugstore brands. Smells great, leaves your hair feeling almost...healthy? Woah.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I use this product sometimes, is ok fights the frizz but makes my hair oily after one day of being wash, is a cheap option that u can find at target and buy with coupons so is cheaper that way, I try different products on this line some more effective than others I select this usually if I'm out of town that way I don't need to worry going thru TSA with my good shampoo and getting it confiscated or else
Sydney G.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I love this shampoo! I have color treated hair so I like to use sulfate free products. This leaves me hair shiny and smooth. The product smells great as well! It leaves my scalp feeling very clean. This is a great alternative to expensive salon brands!
Bailey G.
Grand island , NY
Color safe and sulfate free?!? What gets better then that?!? I absolutely love this shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean! I highly recommend that you try it! It will be worth it! Definitely buying again.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I got this product on influenster and O M G! I loved it, it smells wonderful, and treats your hair well! I loved it so much that I've been buying all the line over the weeks, and I couldn't decide which one is my favorite!
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL
It is meant to keep the color in my hair because it does not have the sulfates that strip dyes so fast. It leaves my hair feeling soft too. It has a very rich lather. I buy it all the time to keep my hair from fading
Angel M.
Chester, SC
I loved the formula and the smell but absolutely hated the packaging. Maybe I got a faulty bottle but my cap would not close correctly and I lost more product to leakage than I actually got to use. I doubt I will buy again.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I have used this product off and on (my hair is high maintenance and requires frequent changes) and my hair is always smoother and softer after. I have a ton of wavy hair, and I always go back to a product that helps tame the frizz (as this does)!
Amber V.
I havnt been using it but for a couple weeks (every other day) and so far I like it , it seems to do really well with my color treated hair....the smell is ok, I think that would probably be my only negative so far with this shampoo...the smell is just ok, I am not too crazy about the rosemary smell at all really....the rosemary is kinda STRONG !! but I don't seem to smell it on my hair through out the day (THANK GOD) that is my only drawback so far, is that rosemary smell, but its SULFATE free, so as long as my hair don't smell like the rosemary all day, then I can handle it while I wash because its seems to work pretty good. So if the ROSEMARY SMELL doesn't bother you while your washing your hair, than I would recommend this line to everyone, the SULFATE-FREE is the main selling point to this, and if you dye your hair like I do (been doing it since I was 13) than you know how hard it is to find a good "DYE FRIENDLY" shampoo
Erma A.
Are these L'oreal sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners available in CVS and Walgreens? I wasn't able to find them there.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
How does this product compare to other sulfate free shampoos? Does it leave your hair soft like WEN or do I need to get the conditioner as well?
Erika M.
I was told this is one of the best OTC shampoos. I'm just wondering does it make your hair look oily?