BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Exclusively for Color Treated Hair. Color-treated hair requires special care. The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity. EverPure Smooth Frizz-Free Serum tames frizz, helps protect hair from humidity, and seals in moisture so hair is smooth and super shiny. 100% Vegan - Not tested on animals, no animal byproducts.

Su S.
for a product that talks about frizz reduction it def added frizz to my hair. zero hydration, zero frizz control. not worth it at all. plus the smell was a little over powering. def would not recommend purchasing this, it did nothing to add shine and control frizz
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
So although my hair is pretty good normally it is because I add oils and anything I can to soften it. If not I end up with super frizzy hair so this serum has really helped and met my expectations. I do wish the bottle was better some product leaked out but not a deal breaker. I don't recommend traveling with it but if you aren't traveling every weekend or so then does it matter? Probably not. So I'd say 4/5 for helping my hair without making it greasy.
Monica H.
I love the smell of this product and had it recommended by a girlfriend when I complimented the smell and how shiny it made her hair. It seems oily when you put it on but absorbs and does not leave your hair oily, just moisturized. I have wavy hair and my friend has super curly. We both color and blow dry and straighten our hair. I do recommend this for shine and refreshing as well as defrizzing.
Maliyah S.
Columbus, OH
After I blow dry my hair i never had a serum that held my frizz down and controlled it but once I started using this product it left my hair looking nice and smooth frizzless and beautiful its like I didn't even blow dry my hair I love this product and definitely recommend
Marrisa C.
Las Vegas , NV
I like the auroma of this particular serum, it was very long lasting and every time the wind blew you would get a small wiff of it. My hair is always frizz and it wasn't as oily as other products I have used in the past which I liked.
Jamie R.
Works great it is a fantastic product especially for curly hairMy hair is natural curly and I use a straightner on it and it smooths out all the frizz. It doesn't cost that much either
Kaylah H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Lightweight serum, not too greasy, amazing for any type of hair! I have thick hair and I use it right after I wash my hair in the shower & then I style it, no need to put any more products in it.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
This anti-frizz treatment isn't my favorite because it made my air look really greasy. The liked the smell, but didn't like how oily it made my hair.
Tamara N.
Plainfield, IL
The serum works to cut down on the frizz and dryness. Smells nice and is light. It does not weigh down my hair and it allows me to style as normal
Genesis P.
Denver, CO
I used this product for a wile but it donot hold frizz at all, I have really heavy and log hair so maybe y need something more professional
Coppelia A.
Humble, TX
My hair has been frizzy lately, but it's also really oily. Does this serum weigh oily hair down?