BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System Anti-Fade System UVA/UVB Filters  No Drying Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Exclusively for Color Treated Hair Color-treated hair requires special care.  The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity.  The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage. EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses. EverPure Smooth Conditioner smoothes frizzy, unmanageable hair and protects from humidity while improving texture.  Hair is silky smooth and virtually frizz-free, helping your color shine through. *EverPure System of Smooth Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner. 100% Vegan -

• Does this product really works? I'm looking for something...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
I recently spent about 15 minutes in the hair care aisle at Walmart looking for a conditioner that would best help my colored hair. I have noticed my hair feeling a lot dryer and wanted to purchase something that would nourish my dull locks. I decided this conditioner may be best because it doesn’t contain any sulfate. When I got home I put this product to the test. The conditioner is creamy and smells light and natural. My hair feels more healthy after using this conditioner a few times. I really recommend this!!
Sophie B.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love the smell of the conditioner it is amazing! This is one of my absolute favorite products ever but unfortunately L’Oreal tests on animals so I don’t purchase from them any longer. I would recommend to people who don’t buy cruelty free
Kayla C.
Smells so good! My hair isn’t as desperate for hydration between washes when I use this. The only negative thing I can say is that the cap is super hard to close. Other than that, it’s been fabulous!
Rachael B.
Grovetown, GA
I love this stuff!! Received free from
Influenster and my hair has never been better! Combined with the shampoo, it leaves my thick frizzy hair smooth and soft every day. I don't color treat my hair so can't comment on that aspect but is good even if you don't color treat. Leaves all hair types with great shine!
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I picked up this product when I was in the market for an affordable but effective conditioner and that's about what I got. Did it change my life? No. Is it my new holy grail conditioner? No. But it's a good balance of moisture for someone who only washes their hair every 3 or 4 days. It didn't leave my hair feeling waxy and the smell is great. Overall I was satisfied.
Rochelle N.
This conditioner is really good and I am happy with its results! I have an oily scalp during the season but this product didn't make my head feel greasy and uncomfortable. I enjoy that this is an affordable product and I got mine from ULTA for eight dollars.  The results are great it makes my hair smoother and silkier looking!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
So I got this conditioner as well and I use this first and the shampoo second and it makes a hell of a difference in my hair it looks more soft and shiny this conditioner is a must have in your beauty routine!!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
this has the best smell and works great for my keratin treated hair. i think that there are several conditioners that you can't use for keratin treated hair, and this one is my holy grail. it leaves your hair super moisturized and leaving smooth
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
My all time favorite conditioner! I am completely obsessed with the scent, and it is one of the few conditioners that doesn't leave build up. I also don't need much product to style my hair after use. 5 stars.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very thick hair to start with and it's always oily on the roots and dry on the ends. A recent visit to the hair dresser and A HUGE COLOR mistake (I don't look good blonde and that wasn't the look I was going for at all) apparently her idea of balyage and mine were different anyway since then my hair has been so dry and impossible to brush I bought this shampoo and conditioner and I brushed the conditioner through my hair in the shower and let it sit and my hair is so much easier to brush and so much softer it's still frizzy but I'm sure if I blow dried it wouldn't be so bad. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT best store bought shampoo and conditioner pair I've ever bought.
Jackeline P.
Does this product really works? I'm looking for something like that!