BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sulfate-Free Color Care System Anti-Fade System UVA/UVB Filters  No Drying Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Exclusively for Color Treated Hair Color-treated hair requires special care.  The EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System* protects and conditions hair for long-lasting color purity.  The unique UV filters help protect color-treated hair against sun damage. EverPure conditioners are creamy, protective formulas that help preserve and maintain color brilliance.  Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses. EverPure Smooth Conditioner smoothes frizzy, unmanageable hair and protects from humidity while improving texture.  Hair is silky smooth and virtually frizz-free, helping your color shine through. *EverPure System of Smooth Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner. 100% Vegan -

• Does this product really works? I'm looking for something...2 Answers
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
I recently spent about 15 minutes in the hair care aisle at Walmart looking for a conditioner that would best help my colored hair. I have noticed my hair feeling a lot dryer and wanted to purchase something that would nourish my dull locks. I decided this conditioner may be best because it doesn’t contain any sulfate. When I got home I put this product to the test. The conditioner is creamy and smells light and natural. My hair feels more healthy after using this conditioner a few times. I really recommend this!!
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I absolutely love the smell of the conditioner it is amazing! This is one of my absolute favorite products ever but unfortunately L’Oreal tests on animals so I don’t purchase from them any longer. I would recommend to people who don’t buy cruelty free
Kayla C.
Smells so good! My hair isn’t as desperate for hydration between washes when I use this. The only negative thing I can say is that the cap is super hard to close. Other than that, it’s been fabulous!
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I picked up this product when I was in the market for an affordable but effective conditioner and that's about what I got. Did it change my life? No. Is it my new holy grail conditioner? No. But it's a good balance of moisture for someone who only washes their hair every 3 or 4 days. It didn't leave my hair feeling waxy and the smell is great. Overall I was satisfied.
Rochelle N.
This conditioner is really good and I am happy with its results! I have an oily scalp during the season but this product didn't make my head feel greasy and uncomfortable. I enjoy that this is an affordable product and I got mine from ULTA for eight dollars.  The results are great it makes my hair smoother and silkier looking!
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
So I got this conditioner as well and I use this first and the shampoo second and it makes a hell of a difference in my hair it looks more soft and shiny this conditioner is a must have in your beauty routine!!
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
My all time favorite conditioner! I am completely obsessed with the scent, and it is one of the few conditioners that doesn't leave build up. I also don't need much product to style my hair after use. 5 stars.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville , FL
I have very thick hair to start with and it's always oily on the roots and dry on the ends. A recent visit to the hair dresser and A HUGE COLOR mistake (I don't look good blonde and that wasn't the look I was going for at all) apparently her idea of balyage and mine were different anyway since then my hair has been so dry and impossible to brush I bought this shampoo and conditioner and I brushed the conditioner through my hair in the shower and let it sit and my hair is so much easier to brush and so much softer it's still frizzy but I'm sure if I blow dried it wouldn't be so bad. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT best store bought shampoo and conditioner pair I've ever bought.
Kari M.
I recently had troubles with cheaper shampoo leaving such build up it started to affect my hair in a bad way. I did go purchase awesome salon products but those are too expensive. I gave this a shot since it has no parabens or sulfates I figured this was as close to salon quality for a lot cheaper. I absolutely love the smell of these products!!! It leaves my hair feeling smooth and without the added build up that was left from using cheaper products. I will continue to keep buying this and recommend it to everyone! It really works nicely. A little bit goes a long way.
Oriana G.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner it has a medicinal minty type smell so not all people may like it but every time I use it I feel like I'm at a spa. The product itself works very well and it is a very thick. My hair feels very soft manageable & shiny after use . I have healthy thick wavy long color treated hair. I also wash my hair every 3 to 4 days. I do not apply this to my scalp as it would make my hair really oily. Overall I love this product and I would highly recommend it.
Jackeline P.
Does this product really works? I'm looking for something like that!