L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair Remedy Balm uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair Remedy Balm uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Repairs. Restores Strength and Brillance. Exclusive Antioxidant Complex. Acai Palm.

EverPure Remedy Balm with acai palm and our exclusive antioxidant complex deeply repairs damaged hair, making it 3X stronger*. Rich formula instantly penetrates to restore strength and brilliance strand by strand. Pure color care for renewed, stronger and shinier hair. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol
  • Maltodextrin
  • BHT

Eileen R.
If I could swear by a product this would be it. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair and this makes my hair nearly straight when I use it. I feel like I finally have manageable hair because of it. It isn’t very expensive and a little goes a long way with this product. It has a naturey smell to it but it isn’t pleasant
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
This stuff was pretty good! My hair is dry from coloring it, so I bought this from Walgreens a few months ago. I use it every once in a while when my hair is feeling particularly dry. It smoothes my ends and makes it easier to comb through. Overall pretty satisfied.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
Great conditioner!! I needed something to revive my dry hair and this was the answers. The package is awesome. Smelled great! Used about once or twice a week. Would buy again for sure!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m constantly bleaching and dying my hair at least once a month and this works miracles for my dry, damaged hair! It leaves my hair looking beautiful and healthy and I’m very satisfied with this product.
Emily G.
This has been my favorite hair product! As a new mom postpartum hair can be challenging but this rinse out balm is helping to repair and protect as I continue to grow my hair back to its prebaby glory!
Amber F.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this deep conditioner for my color damaged hair. I was hoping it would smell better though, it has a bit of chemical smell but well worth using!
Daphne W.
This helped leave my hair soft and so much more managable especially after all the damage from bleach from highlighting.
Amel Z.
Rabat
I purchased this mask after my hair dresser recommand it to me. I had keratine treatment so it was the perfect product for me since it's sulfate free.
Baira T.
Toronto , ON
Works very well But the smell wasn't really nice, wish it smelled different
Smelled like a lot of chemicals