BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Shampoo

Deeply Strengthens. Anti-Fade. Protects from Color Aggressors. Formulated with Goji.

EverPure Repair & Defend Shampoo with Goji makes hair 3X stronger as it defends against damage and daily color aggressors. UV rays, water and heat styling can sensitize hair and affect your color. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our shampoo is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

• Did anyone else receive a L'Oreal Everpure Hairsheet Mask and Sha...1 Answers
Yosephine L.
Packaging: Packaging was simple and I appreciate the squeeze tube. Makes it easier to squeeze product.

Smell: The smell of the product was fragrant and not overbearing.Application: The shampoo consistency was like any other shampoo. I have medium long length hair and had to use a considerable amount (a little more than a quarter size dollop) to clean my hair thoroughly.

Texture/feel: After washing my hair with the product, I felt like the shampoo cleaned my hair thoroughly without stripping my hair of moisture. I always use conditioner after shampooing, so I haven’t seen a significant difference in softness or moisture from the shampoo. I have color treated hair, but haven’t used the shampoo enough to see color protection effects.

Price: With a price tag of less than $10, this is what I would expect to pay for a drug store brand. Can’t complain here.

Overall, I would rate the product 4/5 stars. I would continue to use the product to see how well the product preserve hair color in comparison to other luxury brand shampoos.
Mariah G.
I just received this product thanks to influencer. For after my first used I have to say this shampoo is amazeballs. It transformed my hair completely from being super dull, frizzy, full of dandruff, gross. To now it is soft, smooth, shiny, dandruff free. Did I mention that this thing is gluten-free as well as 100% of vegan? If you are like me and you have a gluten allergy, you can find that it's a little difficult to find gluten-free products that aren't an arm and a leg that still work amazing. This shampoo is only 799 at Walmart, please try it. It makes your hair so nice, it strengthens over time but it works even after the first used to see a huge difference. If you haven't picked it up now or you haven't tried yours out yet what are you waiting for? Just try it already! If you want to see my full review on both the shampoo and conditioner been please visit my YouTube channel tanglesintiaras!
Nyviea R.
Nogales, AZ
I got this sent to me complimentary by Influenster& Loreal to review, so let's start off by saying the packacing! It's absolutely beautiful! Holographic & with pops of bright color, definitely eye catching, it smells almost like dying your hair but obviously not as strongly scented, definitely don't mind it, quiet like it actually. It foams up very thick & it's great! I absolutely LOVE that it's sulfate, paraben free & vegan as I have been looking for products with such qualities, I definitely feel a difference in my hair than from some regular shampoo most of us usually get, my hair stays matte longer, which I struggle so much with tbh, has a healthy shine to it, it feels & looks clean & just so alive & more vibrant. I have a good amount of hair and it is very long, so I require a good amount of product but none the less, it gets the job done! I honestly & absolutely recommend this producy, I will be purchasing the moisture one to try next! ✨🙌😍 L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair & Defend Shampoo
Olivia C.
I typically like to go for a lightweight shampoo that bubbles and moves through my hair easily - unfortunately this is not the case for this shampoo. The texture is quite different than what I’m used to, in the sense that it’s a bit heavier and takes a while to lather and work through your hair. With that being said, most of it is just personal preference, and this could be a very fine shampoo for somebody else. The smell is great, but the scent is the only major liking I have to this product. I do not have color treated hair, and often what I personally find in using shampoos meant for color treated hair is that they don’t remove as many oils as I need them to and I’m often left needing to wash my hair again the next day. Unfortunately that was the case with this shampoo as well. I received this shampoo in a VoxBox, and will probably be giving it to a family member with color treated hair to try - but I would not purchase for myself.
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
I just recently received this in an Influenster box. It’s 100% vegan which I really like and also helps with colored hair, which I have. My hair is currently purple and quite dry and not it the best shape since dying it. I’m really glad i got this though it’s perfect for me. It smells amazing and it is really helping repair my hair. I’m definitely buying this again and I suggest everyone with damaged hair tries this out bc it seriously works. My only slight issue is that it’s not the cheapest, but I’m willing to spend the money on it.
Brittany R.
I received this product for free for review from influenster. I tried this in conjunction with the repairing conditioner. I loved the conditioner and hated the shampoo. I have a lot of build up on my scalp and it removed that very well. It does what a shampoo should do. I don't really care if scents last long in my hair, but I would not purchase this product. It coated my hair in a strange film that did not allow moisture to penetrate. I have been natural for 7 years and I am very in tune with my hair. I had to rewash and condition at the end of the week to remove the coating left onto my hair. With this price, I would not recommend this product if you are natural. It may work for other people however. 4c hair needs to be able to breathe without feeling stripped. This product just didn't provide that.    L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair & Defend Shampoo
Nicki S.
Mooresville, NC
I am very impressed with the repairing shampoo sent to me!! My roommate was even more excited because she explained it is her favorite store brand shampoo. I first loved the smell of the shampoo, it smells like a product you would buy at a salon. The shampoo is thin ( creamier?!) so it lathered really well in my hair. However, I would be concerned the bottle would not last long. Now that I think more about it, I could use a smaller amount since it lathers so well. BUT I loved the results the shampoo had on my hair. My hair is thin and can damage very easily but I felt the shampoo definitely had strengthened my hair!!!
Amber O.
Okay I'm a huge OGX user, which works nicely on my hair ao I'm unsure if that makes a difference but I didn't wash my hair for 2 weeks to prep haha! Again, they did so good with the SMELL of these products in the EverPure line! The shampoo smells AMAZING! It also is sulfate free so very friendly to my 4c hair! I can get clean without tearing my hair apart and I appreciate that. I can tell it promotes stronger hair, and it was VERY soft after each use but not weak! I recommend this product especially if you feel like you have weak hair that breaks easily or if you're natural and want to use it as a shampoo day shampoo.
Sam Z.
Tampa, FL
I just received this shampoo from Influenster and I was so excited to try it! I love that it's vegan so I feel great about not putting a lot of chemicals on my hair. It smells amazing which is always a bonus. It made my hair nice and clean, leaving me feeling refreshed. I love that it's for color treated hair as well. It was also very easy to apply, you just lather it on and leave it for 5 minutes under the cap. I did it at the beginning of my shower and by the end of my regular routine, it had been 5 minutes and I could easily wash it out. I would recommend!
always_lauren T.
Silver spring, MD
I received this product free for testing and review purposes. So here's my honest opinion - I love this shampoo. If you color your hair this will not fade your color at all. I currently have a pink semi permanent color in my hair that is suppose to last only 5-6 washes and I've washed my hair about 5 times already and it still looks as bright as it did when I first applied the color. Second thing, it smells really good. Whenever I wash my hair with it my bf always says "you're hair smells phenomenal". It also lathers really well so you don't have to use so much which is a plus because you can make the bottle last longer.

Bottom line - I definitely recommend this shampoo it has become my go to shampoo.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Did anyone else receive a L'Oreal Everpure Hairsheet Mask and Shampoo Vox Box? It is not showing up under my campaigns and it doesn't have a QR Code to scan in. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair & Defend Shampoo [product:l'oreal-paris-everpure-deep-moisture-aloe-blossom-hair-sheet-mask-1-fl.-oz.-pack]