L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair and Defend Conditioner uploaded by Trishia Y.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair and Defend Conditioner uploaded by Daibelis A.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair and Defend Conditioner uploaded by Kristen L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Strengthens. Anti-Fade. Protects from Color Aggressors. Formulated with Goji.

EverPure Repair & Defend conditioner with goji deeply conditions and strengthens fragile hair, and repairs and protects from environmental damage and daily color aggression. UV rays, water, and heat styling can sensitize hair and affect your color. The system makes hair stronger, more resistant and helps color stay pure. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • 2-oleamido-1
  • 3-octadecanediol
  • Maltodextrin

April V.
I love this sulfate and paraban free shampoo. I was so happy to see L’Oréal with a this type of shampoo. Not many brands make products that are easy to find at local drugstore, which are safe for color treated hair. Conditioner has my hair feeling soft and didn’t weigh my hair down.
Trishia Y.
Manteca, CA
This shampoo smelt amazing!!! I would recommend it for the fact that a little goes a long way and the smell is incredible. However my hair felt very brittle after using it. I think you really have to partner this up with an incredible conditioner that can help rejuvenate your hair and give it that silky smooth feel you should really be desiring!
Paige N.
New castle, PA
I got the shampoo from influenster and I loved it so I had to go buy the matching conditioner. I do dye my hair and it doesn’t make the color fade. I got it from walmart for around $5 I believe. It smells great.
Stephanie Q.
Kissimmee, FL
This should be A go to conditioner for most hair types! Its so affordable and can be found at most drug stores. Its Sulfate free and washes out really well leaving my hair soft and feeling strong and its Vegan friendly. Win win
Pamela M.
Nutley, NJ
I am beyond shocked at all the raving reviews. This may have done a good job but I can't get past the smell, which to me is awful! If you like smelling like men's skincare products or really bad cologne this product might be for you. It doesn't fade over the course of the day so every time you catch the scent of your hair there it is (I was gagging all day). Iam chucking it in the bin immediately.
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
I got this product from influenster. I love the shampoo is a great product, it has a great quality perfect for dye hair, great packaging Easy to squeeze it out, it has nice scent, it works well on my hair when I cleaned it, makes my hair look nice and fresh I definitely recommend this to others and I will definitely buy it again
Amber a.
Venice, FL
Wow!!!That's How I will Start this. I have my hair Dark Gray/Blue Because I'm trying to lock in the Very to Eventually turn it to GREY- BLONDE.My hair Does NOT HOLD COLOR.Very sad Since I love to keep up with trendy Hair.. But it Becomes expensive Salon visits every 3wks.:( So I of course tried going light silver first. First wash with PURPLE SHAMPOO & it was all Washed out ..So like I said I went back to Salon and went for a Blue Greg and I went and bought this Shampoo and Conditioner for like $12 for BOTH!!(Walmart) and ... My color Locked and Barley bled at all😀😀😀 I'm One happy girl. Oh ya and it made my hair smell as good as when I walk out of a salon!!! Way to go on this formula L'OREAL .. NAILED IT!!!
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love the way this one smells and makes my hair feel. Definitely makes it feel stronger than other conditioners and notice any damage go away within a few weeks of use! I’m satisfied!
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Conditioner that goes with the shampoo.They are both a charm.Divine in fighting agressors.Pollutants,UV rays while keeping color treated hair amazingly on fleek.Sulfate free and anti brass infused system..this kicks the brass out of blonde.Among those achievements this strengthens hair and even prepares it for any heat styling you may have in store for your locks.I'm a growing fan...because I can see RESULTS. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Repair and Defend Conditioner
Amanda N.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
My daughter used to not take care of her hair she has thick wavy Hispanic hair and we started using this to get it healthy and not frizzy and it worked great