BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Replenishes Moisture. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Rosemary Botanicals. Luminous Shine.

EverPure Moisture Shampoo with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with 2X more moisture*, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our shampoo is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Just dyed my hair red last night, how is this for red treated hair?2 Answers
  • Does this strip color treated hair? I just got my hair done about...2 Answers
Leia A.
Portland , OR
I'm not sure where to start because I'm a hair snob, so my review is probably more complicated than most; sorry, but here we go.

First I'd like to say that the bottles were a great size, very big; the other thing is the shampoo and condition bottles look amazing! I don't think they could make more Lei-Lei styled bottles if they tried. I do have to put in this little disclaimed before I go on because it does effect how I view the products, but it may not effect how you will. I have VERY difficult hair. It's curly, wavy, frizzy, dry, color treated, brittle, and thicker than anyone's I've ever met; because of this I pretty much can only use John Frieda's Frizz Ease - Smooth Start, my hair just doesn't tolerate anything else. Despite this, every once in a while I will attempt a new shampoo and conditioner, maybe I like the smell, I'll see an ad, or I just need something cheaper at the time, but it never works out. Just about a month ago I tried another shampoo that smelled awesome, but my hair reacted it so badly that I couldn't even finish the bottle. When I got these in the mail, part of me was excited, especially since it the bottles looked so cool, but part of me was worried too, worried my hair would go to sh*t right quick.

Now, with all of that said….
Here's what I think. In terms of shampoo and conditioner that is not "my" shampoo and conditioner this had the least adverse reaction of any other shampoo and condition I've tried. My hair isn't as silky, soft, or smooth and it doesn't look as healthy as it does with mine, BUT it is manageable in terms of frizz, poof, waves, and curls. It also doesn't look super flat or dull. Many other shampoos make my hair super oily, greasy, and flat. Either I end up with uncontrollable frizz and poof, or I feel like I fell in a bucket of grease. I don't really feel my hair looks healthy with using this, but let's be real, my hair is anything, but healthy and I have no clue how John Freida does what he does to my hair; magic maybe. lol As for the smell, which is a big deal for me, it does smell good. At first I was a little concerned that it would smell too… how do I say this politely?…." hippyish" or "older womanly"… but once I used it, the smell became much more subtle, but still present, and I really liked it. I will say though, one very annoying con is the lids. Neither one of them ever wants to close. I will try and try to align the top just right with the base and the damn things just don't want to go. They do eventually close, but it really is a pain in the a** to close the shampoo and conditioner.

Here's my thoughts on them; if I ever can't find my shampoo and conditioner in the store or I get to where I just need a change for a bit, which does happen from time to time, I will come back to this EverPure line. I might see if they offer any sort of straightening or sleekening options, but if not I would get this one. It smells good, you get a lot in a bottle, it's not too greasy, it is helping with frizz and poof, and while my hair does look dingier and isn't very soft or shiny, it is the best it's been with anything else outside of my main brand. I'd be willing to bet that on a normal person's hair it would be fantastic; I just have sh*t hair that acts like a spoiled brat 98% of time. =)

I would certainly recommend it to most everyone, plus the bottles are way pretty; just sayin. ;)

Over the last couple years I have really been becoming a huge fan of L'Oreal and their products, these products only make me more of a fan. =)

DISCLAIMER: I received all these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all these opinions are my own.

#FreeYourHair #Sponsored #Influenster
Kat S.
I have naturally dry, strawberry blonde hair that holds color well but I'm not getting any younger and I should probably touch-up my roots more than I do. Due to the dryness of my hair I try to avoid too many washes and too much harsh coloring, so I was eager to try the EverPure shampoo because it's said to be very mild and not harsh on dry hair. The aroma of the shampoo is very herbal, but more in a baking homemade stuffing for Thanksgiving herbal as opposed to headshop where you went to buy a new pipe herbal. But I've never thought the fragrance of a shampoo was a deal-breaker and frankly it's kind of a nice change from the usual mango/floral/island breeze aromas found in so many shampoos these days. After a couple of uses I've found the L'OREAL EverPure shampoo is a pleasure to use. It left my hair less dry than usual but not at all greasy. Overall I'm very satisfied with it. I received L'OREAL EverPure shampoo, conditioner and elixir free from Influenster.
Alyssa N.
Smells like the great outdoors... in a not so great way. This product smelled just like bug spray. Even my fiance agreed.

I received this product from Influenster in trade for my honest opinion.

After giving this product my best shot, I had to save my hair to go back to my good ol' Tresemme. I'm all about removing toxins from my life and skin/hair care, but this stuff didn't make the cut.

Note: I don't wash my hair everyday. I typically wait 4-5 days between washes.

After the initial wash, my hair felt great, the next morning it was greasy and oily. I wore a hat more in this last month than I had every before. I didn't love it. I don't know if it's because I have thick hair, and maybe it will work better for someone with thinner hair to who washes it more frequently, but it's not my cup of tea.

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used! It was recommended to me buy a friend who is a stylist. I was hesitant at first because I've never use L'Oreal before. I've always used Lanza products which are extremely expensive compared to this but I wanted a change. I like that it's sulfate-free and it smells amazing. I got this at Target for $5 and change versus my previous shampoo which was $27 on sale! I wash my hair every other day and it doesn't feel greasy or anything the second day. Before when I was using Lanza this second day my hair always look greasy and disgusting. A friend of mine told me that you can even go 3 days or 4 days without washing your hair which I can't do and your hair still won't be greasy or disgusting. I absolutely love love love the shampoo. I also noticed that my hair color definitely pops and lasts longer
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
I have dandruff and it results in a itchy scalp :(..unfortunately the dandruff is pretty bad in the sense that if I'm wearing a black top, you can see a sprinkle of white. Head and Shoulders does NOTHING for me. After trying this product for a week, I have noticed that I don't have as many flakes and my scalp is much less itchy. Something I wasn't too fond of was the scent, it is pretty strong and smells medicinal..but i think it's the ingredient necessary to get rid of the flakes (Selsun Blue also has this scent). What I like about it is that it doesn't have that burning or "cooling" sensation that Selsun Blue has when you massage it into your scalp. It foams with just a little bit of shampoo. I use this in conjunction with the EverFresh mask and EverFresh conditioner.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Check out my hair pictures on my instagram: @leatherlovelyph7 I received this from Influenster for free to review along with the conditioner and leave in conditioner spray and the entire trio together is AMAZING. I am BEYOND picky when it comes to hair products, because I need a flawless finish with the least amount of work possible. I am so low maintenance. This trio not only made my hair bouncier and perfectly wavy without needing to brush my hair through everyday, it also keeps it detangled and smooth when I don't brush it through everyday!!!! This is my new routine for the long haul, and this is the first time I've changed products and routine in over a year! Check out my hair pictures on my instagram: @leatherlovelyph7
Jessy Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received these products complimentary of influenster i washed my hair last night and i gotta say i really like it the smell is not my favorite though its very fragrancy but i did notice my hair look shiny and felt soft and clean. my hair felt moisturize and i cant wait to keep using it to see how much more difference it makes to my hair i also used the leave in hair treatment made my hair very soft and it didnt feel dry and damage how my hair feels i just dont like the smell makes me a lil naucious but i do like the products alot i will keep trying them to see the difference it makes to my hair and i will update and give a different opiñion but so far im very satisfied with the products!
Brianne R.
One of the few times in my life that I didn't even bother to finish the shampoo. I hate wasting products, so usually I can make a shampoo work by alternating with another shampoo, trying it with a different conditioner, mixing it with another product...anything. Not this one! My hair absolutely hated this and actually seemed dryer after using it. No matter what conditioner I used after this, my hair was hard to comb out and felt like straw. Not even deep conditioning made it softer. The smell of this shampoo was very off-putting as well. It smelled like a lighter version of hair coloring chemicals or something and made me a little nauseous.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Although this can't replace my salon quality products, it does a really nice job delivering color-safe moisture for a drugstore product! It doesn't lathers well, but doesn't do the most thorough job cleaning the scalp. It does feel super moisturizing, but I had to take extra care to really hit and soak my ends with the conditioner for them to not end up dried out. If you're looking for an inexpensive, moisturizing shampoo and don't have trouble with your roots holding onto product residue, give this one a shot! Thanks to Influenster for sending me this product free of charge for the purpose of testing, and letting me share my opinion!
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
I've dyed my hair every month since I was 10. I'm now 26 and recently shaved most of my head because of how fried and damaged my hair was. I've been looking for a shampoo to magically fix my hair and give it life again. I'm one of those people who thinks if it's more expensive, it has to be better. I am in love. Truly. I've got more complements using this stuff than I ever have. I don't know if it would have been able to prevent me from shaving my head but I do know that it makes it feel and look amazing now. I'm so thankful too. You really have no idea how much money I've spent and this will save me so much.
Mónica D.
Is the smell long lasting?
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair was very dry(though it didn't look dry at all), so I was wondering what other products to use along with this for moisture and hydration?
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
Is this a good sulfate free shampoo for bright color'd hair?.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Just got this in the mail from Influenster and received the Rosemary Moisture duo... Did anyone receive a different scent or version?
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Will this help with dry damaged hair after coloring?