BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Replenishes Moisture. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Rosemary Botanicals. Luminous Shine.

EverPure Moisture Shampoo with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with 2X more moisture*, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our shampoo is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Have you used this?2 Answers
  • I have been seeing this one a lot lately, is it good?2 Answers
  • I don't understand how this is sulfate free when the 5th ...1 Answers
Sabrina D.
I had been using the EverPure line of shampoo and conditioner for a few years but had gotten caught up in trying new things recently. When I received this one complimentary with the new hair sheet mask (OMG so good!!) for review I thought, “Oh yeah! I used to love this stuff except for the scents.” This one smells nice, so I was happy to start using it. My hair looks and feels so good, and my color is staying vibrant. I’m remembering how much I love this line. I even recommended it to my stylist when she asked how on earth my hair is so healthy with all I do to it. It’s great stuff at a great price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this for free to review I absolutely love the scent it is a very sweet smelling Rosemary smell almost like it has floral with the Rosemary. I am super excited that it's sulfate-free and that it's color safe it's supposed to quench dryness I didn't feel that it did that. It is 100% vegan if that matters to you it claims that it is dye free paraben free vegan and gluten-free. And it says a quench is dryness it's antifade I didn't has UV filters and natural Botanicals. I don't feel that it quenched my dryness I'm not sure on the antifade yet and I did not test the UV filters or natural Botanicals. It was a good clean feeling it was a great sense I didn't have a problem with it but I do personally need something more hydrating.
Tracy E.
I received this shampoo from Influenster for free to test it out, and I can say that I'm not super impressed with it - but I think that's mostly personal preferences that are skewing my opinion, so I'll give it four stars. First off, the packaging is very sleek and cute, and I think that the price is decent, although if you could get it on sale I think it'd be more worth your money. I was worried about the rosemary scent, because I'm not a fan of rosemary, but in the shower I would say it smelled more "salon-like" and actually a little chemical-ly when I was lathering it. I would have never given it the scent name "rosemary." Here are the good parts: this product lathers and bubbles unbelievably well, and my hair felt instantly smoother. I do not have color treated hair, but the shampoo smelled a little like hair dye (I think that's common for colored hair shampoos??) so I think it would probably work pretty well if you dye your hair. Finally, after rinsing completely in the shower, I didn't feel as though my hair was cleaner, especially at my scalp, but after getting out it definitely did clean my hair.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my high end shampoos and I decided to try this out since it was sulfate free so it was safe for colored hair. I always need moisture in my hair and that’s what this was extended for. It works so well and leaves my hair so soft and smelling good and keeps my color protected! I’m so glad I found this shampoo and will be using this and the conditioner from here on out!
paige w.
This is a great shampoo for multiple reasons. It smells great, and I love the formula. The packaging is sleek and allows you to use every last drop of the product. Also, I believe it is sulfate free and color safe, which is a must for shampoos. I do not remember the price, but I know it was reasonable (I think around $6). I enjoy this shampoo more than high-end ones that I’ve tried. A lot of shampoos tend to dry the hair out, but this one is hydrating and keeps the dandruff away! Would recommend you give it a try.
Monica C.
San Antonio, TX
Good product but not mind-blowing. The smell of the shampoo is great but the conditioner smell is a little off. What okay on frizz, but I still had to use my hair oil. Will probably keep using since I did get the product free to review. May submit a r e update if anything changes. Have to use it long term to see the results on lasting color. Didn't see any difference in the first two washes.
#influenster #lorealusa #igotitfree #voxbox #review #contest
Vee L.
Cordova, TN
I have never tried L’Oreal hair products but this product made me a believer. It targets the dry, brittle nature of some hair types and replenishes moisture. It lathers well but not TOO much if you know what I mean. The smell is incredible and serves almost as perfume for the hair. I will definitely use this product again!!
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This worked so beautifully on my hair. I can not complain at all and have any cons about it either. The results afterwards was fantastic and I smelled exactly like a flower, to be exact the rosemary flower. I thouroughly enjoyed it and will be using this product from now on. Once I started to aplly it to my hair I instantly fell in love with the smell and the feeling. Its sooo creamy! It left my hair in such better condition then it was in. This shampoo for colored and dry hair is out of this world and I know many would enjoy it as much as I did. I will definitley be talking about this to anyone looking for a great shampoo. #Influenster #Free #Amazing #Loreal #Shampoo
Lexi D.
i’ll start off by saying i only bought this shampoo after hearing how good it is for colored hair. it’s not anything too special in my opinion, it simply gets the job done. my hair hasn’t faded much so i guess you could say it does a good job in that department. i don’t like the smell, but my conditioners mask it so that’s not a problem. overall, i’m not too impressed but it’s not a bad shampoo.
Angejolie B.
I enjoyed this product quite more than I was expecting. The scent was very relaxing and potent. I also found it had a really great lather for a sulfate free product. That's usually my greatest drawback with sulfate free products is lack of good suds. This definitely surprised me.

Loved getting this free from Influenster
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair was very dry(though it didn't look dry at all), so I was wondering what other products to use along with this for moisture and hydration?
Mónica D.
Is the smell long lasting?
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX
Does this shampoo foam up like other shampoos?
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Will this help with dry damaged hair after coloring?
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Just got this in the mail from Influenster and received the Rosemary Moisture duo... Did anyone receive a different scent or version?

back