BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Shampoo

Deeply Replenishes Moisture. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Rosemary Botanicals. Luminous Shine.

EverPure Moisture Shampoo with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with 2X more moisture*, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our shampoo is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Have you used this?2 Answers
  • I have been seeing this one a lot lately, is it good?2 Answers
  • I don't understand how this is sulfate free when the 5th ...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
So this week, I got my 1st box from Influencer in the mail. Now if you know me well, I am a total haircare snob and only use naturally-based, sulfate & chemical free, salon products (Monat is still my FAV).  So, I jumped in the shower to try out my new gift, the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Moisture Shampoo. I noticed the clean, botanical scent immediately. While you could smell the Rosemary, it was definitely not over-powering. I placed a dime-sized amount of shampoo in my hair and got to washing…. to my dismay, it did not lather. I tried adding more shampoo but still nothing. I’m no stranger to low subsidizing shampoos but was sad to find nothing.  After rinsing, it seemed that my hair still felt dirty and was super snarly, so I did go ahead and wash a second time (in the shampoo’s defense it had been 3 days since my hair had last been washed). And after the second washing, my hair did feel clean and hydrated.  Once dry, my hair felt soft and smooth and was super manageable. For the price point, I thought it was really great. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo
Abril M.
Brooklyn, NY
To start off, I did receive this product from Influenster complimentary for testing. When I first got the box, I was BEYOND excited to try everything out and ended up using the shampoo and sheet mast on the day I received it, and the experience was amazingggg. I actually ended up purchasing another sheet mask because my hair reacted so well to it. It left my locks feeling smooth and frizz free for about 36-48 hrs without any additional products. For the shampoo, I actually ended up using it for the full month of February in order to see how it would treat my hair long-term. And being completely honest, I didn’t notice much of a difference compared to previous shampoos I’ve used (before receiving my complimentary products, I was using SheaMoisture.) Before using the shampoo, my thoughts (expectations) were: “Please tame my baby hairs, please tame my baby hairs, please tame my baby hairs” because my baby hairs around my face go CRAZY. Especially when it’s humid outside here in NY. Then, my first impression after using the shampoo was that it smelled good, which is super important to me. And again, after that first wash, I was extremely impressed. But looking back, I believe that was because I had used the shampoo WITH the sheet mask. Afterwards, while just using the shampoo, I didn’t really notice any improvement regarding split ends and I didn’t notice my hair being as frizz free/smooth as the first time. In L’oreal’s defense, I probably should have bought the correlating conditioner to use along with it, but since I had only received the shampoo and sheet mask, that’s all I wanted to review. Sometimes I would use the shampoo with my SheaMoisture (coconut and hibiscus) conditioner, and sometimes I didn’t use conditioner (just to see how the shampoo was on its own.) Overall, I think the shampoo is great. It’s a vegan, sulfate-free, paraben-free, safer alternative to regular shampoos. It’s affordable, and it definitely does the job, leaving my hair feeling fresh and clean with no excess build up. It lathers up really well, and a little goes quite a long way depending on how long your hair is. I rate the shampoo a 7/10, reason being that I would def buy it again if I ever need something that I can trust and that I know will do the job. However, I’m deducting points because I wish it would help reduce frizz a bit better on its own. Again, in L’oreal’s defense, I think using the matching conditioner would help with frizz reduction completely. I hope this helps anyone who was considering getting the shampoo! My family and I have been using L’oreal for longest time (especially their moisturizer) and I strongly believe their products are affordable, quality products.
Sabrina D.
I had been using the EverPure line of shampoo and conditioner for a few years but had gotten caught up in trying new things recently. When I received this one complimentary with the new hair sheet mask (OMG so good!!) for review I thought, “Oh yeah! I used to love this stuff except for the scents.” This one smells nice, so I was happy to start using it. My hair looks and feels so good, and my color is staying vibrant. I’m remembering how much I love this line. I even recommended it to my stylist when she asked how on earth my hair is so healthy with all I do to it. It’s great stuff at a great price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this for free to review I absolutely love the scent it is a very sweet smelling Rosemary smell almost like it has floral with the Rosemary. I am super excited that it's sulfate-free and that it's color safe it's supposed to quench dryness I didn't feel that it did that. It is 100% vegan if that matters to you it claims that it is dye free paraben free vegan and gluten-free. And it says a quench is dryness it's antifade I didn't has UV filters and natural Botanicals. I don't feel that it quenched my dryness I'm not sure on the antifade yet and I did not test the UV filters or natural Botanicals. It was a good clean feeling it was a great sense I didn't have a problem with it but I do personally need something more hydrating.
Tracy E.
I received this shampoo from Influenster for free to test it out, and I can say that I'm not super impressed with it - but I think that's mostly personal preferences that are skewing my opinion, so I'll give it four stars. First off, the packaging is very sleek and cute, and I think that the price is decent, although if you could get it on sale I think it'd be more worth your money. I was worried about the rosemary scent, because I'm not a fan of rosemary, but in the shower I would say it smelled more "salon-like" and actually a little chemical-ly when I was lathering it. I would have never given it the scent name "rosemary." Here are the good parts: this product lathers and bubbles unbelievably well, and my hair felt instantly smoother. I do not have color treated hair, but the shampoo smelled a little like hair dye (I think that's common for colored hair shampoos??) so I think it would probably work pretty well if you dye your hair. Finally, after rinsing completely in the shower, I didn't feel as though my hair was cleaner, especially at my scalp, but after getting out it definitely did clean my hair.
Alyssa B.
Got this shampoo and conditioner in hopes that it would help the color stay in my hair longer. Personally I don’t think it did that at all for me. Also after a few weeks of using this I started to have a lot of dandruff and I thought I wasn’t washing it out enough so I made sure that I did and still continued to have horrible dandruff. As soon as I stopped using this it went away. I don’t know if it was leaving a residue on my scalp or if my skin did not agree with it. Slightly on the pricey side as well. Will not be purchasing again. The one thing good I do have to say is it made my hair smell great.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my high end shampoos and I decided to try this out since it was sulfate free so it was safe for colored hair. I always need moisture in my hair and that’s what this was extended for. It works so well and leaves my hair so soft and smelling good and keeps my color protected! I’m so glad I found this shampoo and will be using this and the conditioner from here on out!
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have naturally dry, curly, and coarse hair, so I am always super excited to try new hair care products. I was pumped when I got my box from Influenster. This shampoo smells great and is very creamy, it almost has a conditioner consistency. I didn't feel like it lathered super well, I didn't get a lot of suds. I found that this shampoo made my hair pretty tangled, so conditioning after is definitely a must. I don't think I would purchase again for my hair type, but I think for someone with less moisturizing and detangling needs it would be perfect!
Victoria C.
Cleveland, TN
I received this product to try from Influenster, in exchange for my honest review. At first, I was really skeptical of the product and really hesitant to try the product. However, after trying the shampoo, I am really happy with the results! My hair feels so refreshed, smooth, and has so much volume after each use! I also enjoyed following the shampoo, with the L'oreal hair mask at night. (I slept on damp hair and the next day - I had one of the best hair days yet!) I really loved this product and will definitely use it again!
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
I have received this shampoo in a voxbox and i was very excited to use it! The smell is super nice and neutral. It stays on your hair all day but it is not too strong. I actually love the packaging of this shampoo (and conditioner that i ended up buying for a set). The little ‘bottles’ cap allows the control of how much product is dispersed. I have been using it for a couple of weeks, and i cant really say it did miracles, but it makes my hair soft, untangled, and clean. I have also not noticed any additional damage to my hair while using this product.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair was very dry(though it didn't look dry at all), so I was wondering what other products to use along with this for moisture and hydration?
Mónica D.
Is the smell long lasting?
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX
Does this shampoo foam up like other shampoos?
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Will this help with dry damaged hair after coloring?
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Just got this in the mail from Influenster and received the Rosemary Moisture duo... Did anyone receive a different scent or version?