BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #23 in Shampoo

Deeply Replenishes Moisture. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Rosemary Botanicals. Luminous Shine.

EverPure Moisture Shampoo with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with 2X more moisture*, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our shampoo is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

Chandler, AZ
Where to begin.... *sigh*. I'll start from when I first received the
box. I received a text notifying me that I had received a package. After
a painstaking 4 hours of work with the knowledge I had a package, I
skipped the gym to rush home and see what I had! When I opened the door
to the mailbox, I was overcome with a wonderful cross between 'freshly
showered' and 'fresh hairspray'. This piqued my interest since I had no
clue what was in the box. I drove another 5 minutes to my apartment
smelling this delightful scent (oh how these speed bumps act as barriers
between work and home). I quickly opened the package, thinking "how
wonderful of a product to smell all the way through it's packaging!" I
was slightly disappointed by the slimy mess that was unraveling in my
hands and even more disappointed that I had not, in fact, received a
miracle product that smelled like freshly shampooed angels in a bottle.
After rinsing the shampoo bottle off, it sat, unused, upside down, to
prevent any additional product loss. A couple weeks later, I finally
decided that tonight, was the night! Excitedly, I hopped in the shower,
shampooed my hair and rinsed. Mistake #1 - I did not read the directions
on the mask. Mistake #2 - I tried to open the hair mask with slick
fingers. I jumped out of the shower to grab scissors to cut the package
open! Upon opening the hair mask, I realized my next dilemma - how, on
this magnificent planet, was I to get 2 feet of hair in a slimy pouch so
it could caress every strand of my blonde hair? WORD TO THE WISE: IF
you are a professional snake wrangler, THEN THIS IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU!
I, on the other hand, naturally blessed with zero coordination,
struggled with getting my hair in this pocket of conditioner. After
struggling to take off the strip, revealing a sticky tape to keep this
pocket of conditioner on my head, I finally was satisfied with how it
was able to stay on my head, if I tilted my chin towards my chest, and
kept a steady gaze precisely at 45 degrees. Any movement could
potentially impede what I had just accomplished. However, my impetuous
self lasted a painstaking 14 seconds with my head cocked at such an
angle. Quickly, I ripped off the pocket of conditioner, scooped the
remaining out and stroked it through my wet strands. In a more bearable
position, I fastened my hair in a bun to let my distressed ends soak up
as much as they could. After several minutes, my warm shower was quickly
depleted of hot water (thanks to my feeble mindedness of starting
laundry). I rinsed as fast as I could trying to avoid the water to skin
contact. Jump past the vast amount of hair product I typically put in my
hair and all the way to the next morning. What I usually expect in the
morning is coarse, mangled ends, twisting together as if they were
forming dreadlocks on their own. BUT! I was miraculously surprised by
the long, golden locks that flowed out of my scalp! This is a miracle
product! Would I purchase the mask again? If snake wrangling paid well,
then yes... yes I would purchase this mask. If the mask was in a jar - a
jar that did NOT require my 2 feet of golden tresses to be placed in a
pocket of conditioner, I would ABSOLUTELY purchase this product. Until
that day, I will remain adamant about only purchasing conditioner that
does not require any special skillset to use.
Love this formula for curly hair even though claims for color treated hair, this can be beneficial to women with naturally curly hair because it has a vegan formula free of sulfates and harmful chemicals. My hair was previously damaged from heat and very dry look like a broom end from using oils with silcone based formula as well when not applying heat. After one wash with using a vegan natural hydration retaining formulated conditioner by Shea Moisture brand. Second time I use this shampoo I used with the Hydration Mask sent to me from Influenster. In return my hair feels softer and doesn't look damaged anymore. I also gave myself a little trim I think all those things helpe for sure. I would buy the rest of this system and continue to use because it really helps give back and retain moisture in the hair which is important especially with curly ir textured hair.
Stephanie H.
So this week, I got my 1st box from Influencer in the mail. Now if you know me well, I am a total haircare snob and only use naturally-based, sulfate & chemical free, salon products (Monat is still my FAV).  So, I jumped in the shower to try out my new gift, the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Moisture Shampoo. I noticed the clean, botanical scent immediately. While you could smell the Rosemary, it was definitely not over-powering. I placed a dime-sized amount of shampoo in my hair and got to washing…. to my dismay, it did not lather. I tried adding more shampoo but still nothing. I’m no stranger to low subsidizing shampoos but was sad to find nothing.  After rinsing, it seemed that my hair still felt dirty and was super snarly, so I did go ahead and wash a second time (in the shampoo’s defense it had been 3 days since my hair had last been washed). And after the second washing, my hair did feel clean and hydrated.  Once dry, my hair felt soft and smooth and was super manageable. For the price point, I thought it was really great. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo
Abril M.
Brooklyn, NY
To start off, I did receive this product from Influenster complimentary for testing. When I first got the box, I was BEYOND excited to try everything out and ended up using the shampoo and sheet mast on the day I received it, and the experience was amazingggg. I actually ended up purchasing another sheet mask because my hair reacted so well to it. It left my locks feeling smooth and frizz free for about 36-48 hrs without any additional products. For the shampoo, I actually ended up using it for the full month of February in order to see how it would treat my hair long-term. And being completely honest, I didn’t notice much of a difference compared to previous shampoos I’ve used (before receiving my complimentary products, I was using SheaMoisture.) Before using the shampoo, my thoughts (expectations) were: “Please tame my baby hairs, please tame my baby hairs, please tame my baby hairs” because my baby hairs around my face go CRAZY. Especially when it’s humid outside here in NY. Then, my first impression after using the shampoo was that it smelled good, which is super important to me. And again, after that first wash, I was extremely impressed. But looking back, I believe that was because I had used the shampoo WITH the sheet mask. Afterwards, while just using the shampoo, I didn’t really notice any improvement regarding split ends and I didn’t notice my hair being as frizz free/smooth as the first time. In L’oreal’s defense, I probably should have bought the correlating conditioner to use along with it, but since I had only received the shampoo and sheet mask, that’s all I wanted to review. Sometimes I would use the shampoo with my SheaMoisture (coconut and hibiscus) conditioner, and sometimes I didn’t use conditioner (just to see how the shampoo was on its own.) Overall, I think the shampoo is great. It’s a vegan, sulfate-free, paraben-free, safer alternative to regular shampoos. It’s affordable, and it definitely does the job, leaving my hair feeling fresh and clean with no excess build up. It lathers up really well, and a little goes quite a long way depending on how long your hair is. I rate the shampoo a 7/10, reason being that I would def buy it again if I ever need something that I can trust and that I know will do the job. However, I’m deducting points because I wish it would help reduce frizz a bit better on its own. Again, in L’oreal’s defense, I think using the matching conditioner would help with frizz reduction completely. I hope this helps anyone who was considering getting the shampoo! My family and I have been using L’oreal for longest time (especially their moisturizer) and I strongly believe their products are affordable, quality products.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
I struggle with getting dandruff in the cold months - so bad that my scalp with get red bumps and sometimes bleed.
So anyone can understand why I am VERY picky with using “just any” shampoo. Most drug store shampoos that claim to be moisturizing or volumizing or whatever the claim might be, end up making my situation worse.
I truly was skeptic going into review this product but I’m beyond happy that I did. I’m not quite sure if it’s the rosemary or what but this shampoo really soothes my dandruff and red bumps. Now I’m not claiming that it fixed the problem completely but it really has helped. It took about 2-3 washes (just the shampoo, no conditioner - I know, I’m a conditioner fanatic but this shampoo really doesn’t need it) to really show results but my scalp feels tremendously better.
I will continue to buy this product with my own money, at my own discretion.
I would like to start of by saying thank you to Influenster for sending me this amazing shampoo from loreal, I’ve had such an amazing experience with my last loreal hair mask that I also reserved free from Influenster I got so happy when I got this one. My hair isn’t damaged really badly and very dry and freeze and iceberg tried so many mosture shampoos but none have worked like this I insitanyly felt my hair smoothen even as I was washing it underwater. After my shower I let it dry on its own and I was amazed at the result my hair felt so healthy and smooth and moisturized and it was only my first times using it, can’t wait to see how my hair will look after using This all the time, I would definitely recommend this product for everyone with dry hair! I swear by it it’s done my hair wonders
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I love this shampoo! It lathers very well, despite being sulfate free, and has a wonderful creamy texture. The packaging is cute, the price tag is very reasonable and the EverPure line is impressive in it's ingredients. I have an oily scalp and dry hair. It's thin and color treated so getting a sulfate free shampoo that actually does anything for my hair is a struggle. This shampoo left my hair feeling moisturized, smooth and clean! The only reason it isn't getting 5 stars is because L'Oréal tests on animals (which I do not approve) and I'm on a search to find a shampoo as good as this one from a brand that's cruelty free.
Michaela P.
Ooltewah, TN
Absolutely in love with the smell of this product! It's very light and makes my hair feel instantly soft and moisturized. My hair type is typically very oily and this actually works much better than some of the other products I have tried in the past that were specifically for oily hair. I have noticed my hair is a lot shinier and the color appears to be lasting but I can't really tell much because I have only been using the product for about a week. I would give it 5 stars but you have to use quite a bit in one use especially if you have thicker hair, so it would need replacement much faster than most shampoos.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this for free to review I absolutely love the scent it is a very sweet smelling Rosemary smell almost like it has floral with the Rosemary. I am super excited that it's sulfate-free and that it's color safe it's supposed to quench dryness I didn't feel that it did that. It is 100% vegan if that matters to you it claims that it is dye free paraben free vegan and gluten-free. And it says a quench is dryness it's antifade I didn't has UV filters and natural Botanicals. I don't feel that it quenched my dryness I'm not sure on the antifade yet and I did not test the UV filters or natural Botanicals. It was a good clean feeling it was a great sense I didn't have a problem with it but I do personally need something more hydrating.
ju s.
Newark , NJ
I received this shampoo in a voxbox from Influenster complimentary to try it out.I have color treated hair, so I was excited to see "sulfate free." If your hair has ever been dyed red, you already know the struggle of maintenance. LOL!This product was pretty creamy and had a great scent. My hair tends to be pretty dry, but I didn't notice any residue or moisture stripping after use. Because I didn't have the matching conditioner, I used my normal conditioner and didn't notice a big difference. (which says A LOT. normally, L'Oreal products suck all the moisture from my hair, so I was happy that this product didn't.) Because of that, I would recommend it.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair was very dry(though it didn't look dry at all), so I was wondering what other products to use along with this for moisture and hydration?
Mónica D.
Is the smell long lasting?
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX
Does this shampoo foam up like other shampoos?
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Will this help with dry damaged hair after coloring?
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
Is this a good sulfate free shampoo for bright color'd hair?.