BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Replenishes Moisture. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Rosemary Botanicals. Luminous Shine.

EverPure Moisture Conditioner with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with 2X more moisture*, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our conditioner is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this drying? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually help your hair? Or does it fry it an m...6 Answers
Julie M.
Uniontown
A little goes a long way! Great for getting my hair to bounce back after damaging habits. Great results for bounce and lift. However, I hate the bottle. Getting the product out is difficult once you reach 1/4 of the bottle. Also, does not smell great. I like a great smelling product but this one is not one of those. Otherwise, salon results for drug store prices.
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
I got a sample of this a while ago, and rediscovered it when I was clearing through some stuff the other night. I decided to give it a  try, since it also had a coupon attached that expires at the end of the month. The coupon will expire. This conditioner is terrible. First off, the smell is so medicinal, to the point of smelling like insecticide. It's a super, super thick formula, which you'd think would leave your hair feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth. I have oily hair, and my hair actually feels dry and frizzy. This is a total fail conditioner.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I was not a fan of this conditioner at all. I love L’Oreal and I love the EverPure line, but the Rosemary is where you lost me. I am not a fan of rosemary at all. I also like my conditioners to leave my hair smooth and shiny. This didn’t do either for my hair. I’ll pass.
Nikki M.
Ok so I really like this, but I can't say I love it as much as the shampoo. It has that same great scent and leaves your hair feeling light and fresh.. BUT I feel like it doesn't condition it as well as it could. When I first rinse and get out of the shower, it feels a bit too dry. I usually have to wait till my hair is brushed and dried (I towel dry) before I can feel any kind of softness. I've been mixing a lil pump of my regular Pantine in with it and that seems to make it perfect. I give it a 3.5 and recommend you have some kind of product to use after you wash it or your hair may be drier than you were hoping for.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great conditioner but I hate that I have to use so much. This bottles goes very fast when I buy it. I have very long and curly hair so when I use conditioner I have to use a good bit or I will never get a brush through my hair.
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
If I could use one conditioner forever it would hands down be this one!! This conditioner I love one because it’s vegan and second of all because I color treat my hair so often and it doesn’t let my hair get brassy and keeps it looking so healthy and shiny!! I actually have obsessed over this L’Oréal conditioner because it also smells so good and I get so many compliments on how my hair looks! Definitely a keeper in my hair regimen.
Beatriz G.
This shampoo is one of the greatest things that I have ever tried from this brand ! It does exactly what it claims to do and leaves my hair super soft. Best paired with l'oréal-paris-everpure-deep-moisture-aloe-blossom-hair-sheet-mask I received this free gift as a part of a VoxBox and I'm so thankful to be a part of this campaign.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
I received this as a free sample, and yes 5 stars- I can hardly believe the change in my hair. I saw results with just once use! Crazy right? I’m not kidding, my hair is so thick and frizzy that I was called Hermione ( first movie) in grade school. I was using multiple products in my hair before- trying to “tame the beast” but now? Well I can toss out my hair straighteners, curling irons, conditioning hair masks, and all my spray products too. Did I mention that it’s affordable and that the ingredients are marvelous?! Try this hair care system and be amazed.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
SMOOTHThis conditioner left hair feeling so soft and hydrated! It smells soft and clean nothing too heavy. It’s best, of course, to allow the conditioner to set in your hair a few minutes in the shower but once you do and rinse it—wowie! My curls have never been so defined with any other shampoo that isn’t from a salon. I’m so glad I received this complimentary sample and to share the awesomeness!
Cynthia H.
This is my coloring conditioner that I currently use and it’s the only conditioner that I use when my hair is colored. My hair gets really dry during the wintertime so this provides it with moisture.
Andrea B.
Warren , OH
Do you notice this product causing your hair to be weighed down because of the moisture?
Kendyl  H.
Cooper, TX
Does this actually help your hair? Or does it fry it an make it more damaged?
Courtney S. W.
Gainesville, FL
does this really bring moisture back in really dry hair?
Danielle M.
Sissonville, WV
Does anyone else think this conditioner leaves your hair oily very quickly? I can usually skip at least a day between washes, but when I use this particular conditioner, the underneath especially of my hair gets very oily.
Angela B.
I have really wanting to test this out since I opened the voxbox, but I'm afraid the scent will be overpowering. Anyone know for sure??