BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Replenishes Moisture. Keeps Color Pure for up to 4 Weeks. Rosemary Botanicals. Luminous Shine.

EverPure Moisture Conditioner with rosemary deeply replenishes dry hair with 2X more moisture*, lush-touch softness and luminous shine. Keeps color pure for up to 4 weeks. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our conditioner is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this actually help your hair? Or does it fry it an m...6 Answers
Sasha K.
Huntington, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is my first silicone-free conditioner and I really like it so far. I picked it up on a whim because I ran out of conditioner and I saw this at target and I really wanted something without silicone this time. It was only like $5-$6 also and I’m really impressed with it for the price. I will probably rebuy this because i already spend too much on skincare and this is so good for the price. It’s really moisturizing and smoothing.
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far my favorite drugstore conditioner. It is moisturizing but pretty light feeling and it smells good, that’s a big plus for me. One thing I did notice is that it has mineral oil, I’ve been trying to stay away from that more, but this makes my hair feel so nice I can’t quite live without it yet. I’m pretty sure it is formulated without silicones (silicone tends to weigh my hair down a lot).
Bailey L.
Logan, UT
The everpure moisture conditioner isn't one of my favorite l'oreal products...it doesn't have a distinctly good smell, and I haven't noticed any major differences in my hair either! I probably wouldn't recommend this product to anyone over others!
Lauren E.
Walpole, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using L’Oréal Everpure products after my first keratin treatment. Perfect for treated hair as it’s free of parabens and other harsh ingredients that may ruin your treatment. Great smell and leaves hair soft and moisturized.
Jupiter C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product smells really great! I have really curly hair, and it does a fairly good job detangling and conditioning. I use a little as leave-in conditioner when I’m done washing my hair and it keeps it feeling soft.
Harley K.
San Francisco, CA
Love this conditioner! The smell is great and it leaves my hair so soft without striping the color! Best of all is that its so cheap and it doesn’t have any sulfates in it! So satisfied with this, must try!
Julie M.
Uniontown
A little goes a long way! Great for getting my hair to bounce back after damaging habits. Great results for bounce and lift. However, I hate the bottle. Getting the product out is difficult once you reach 1/4 of the bottle. Also, does not smell great. I like a great smelling product but this one is not one of those. Otherwise, salon results for drug store prices.
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
I got a sample of this a while ago, and rediscovered it when I was clearing through some stuff the other night. I decided to give it a  try, since it also had a coupon attached that expires at the end of the month. The coupon will expire. This conditioner is terrible. First off, the smell is so medicinal, to the point of smelling like insecticide. It's a super, super thick formula, which you'd think would leave your hair feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth. I have oily hair, and my hair actually feels dry and frizzy. This is a total fail conditioner.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I was not a fan of this conditioner at all. I love L’Oreal and I love the EverPure line, but the Rosemary is where you lost me. I am not a fan of rosemary at all. I also like my conditioners to leave my hair smooth and shiny. This didn’t do either for my hair. I’ll pass.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great conditioner but I hate that I have to use so much. This bottles goes very fast when I buy it. I have very long and curly hair so when I use conditioner I have to use a good bit or I will never get a brush through my hair.
Andrea B.
Warren , OH
Do you notice this product causing your hair to be weighed down because of the moisture?
Kendyl  H.
Cooper, TX
Does this actually help your hair? Or does it fry it an make it more damaged?
Courtney S. W.
Gainesville, FL
does this really bring moisture back in really dry hair?
Danielle M.
Sissonville, WV
Does anyone else think this conditioner leaves your hair oily very quickly? I can usually skip at least a day between washes, but when I use this particular conditioner, the underneath especially of my hair gets very oily.
Angela B.
I have really wanting to test this out since I opened the voxbox, but I'm afraid the scent will be overpowering. Anyone know for sure??