BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Humidity and Frizz Control. Anti-Fade. Marula Oil. Smooth Luminosity.

EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo with marula oil gently cleanses frizz-prone hair for humidity and long lasting frizz control*. Our shampoo for frizzy hair is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts, or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How many times do you have to use this shampoo and condit...6 Answers
  • Did it work for your hair like it did mine?8 Answers
  • Whats everyone's opinion on the scent of this product?17 Answers
VCAS710 R.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo 8.5 fl. oz. Tube more...
I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner set from L'Oréal. Frizz-Defy. I have curly hair so frizz and moisture is a regular thing for me. I was expecting more from this. It didn't do much for the frizz but was oily on my hair almost like I just put a hit of coconut oil in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which is great especially for those who need moisture. Unfortunately, this is not a "Curly Girl / curly method" approved product for those who follow this as I do. I did have to do another wash to get the product out. It also has "Itchy M's" if you are sensitive to it like I am. You get a decent clean from the shampoo but with my "Itchy M's" sensitiveness and this having BOTH of them in it I couldn't give a full review on this area.. I gave this a few different tries on wash days and also tried a small bit as a leave in but didn't like it at all. The smell isn't amazing but not offensive. It may be okay for even regular use but it doesn't seem to do what it's advertised as, we'll as far as I could tell. I don't use heat on my hair so I don't know how it would react with heat and do with that type of frizz control.
Florence V.
Cathedral City, CA

I have frizzy thick hair and I tried this product and it worked on my hair on the first wash i will recommend to try this product although im going to keep washing my hair with this product its great thank you Influenster for sending me this amazing products
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I loved this shampoo! I have used it for 2 days so far and can tell you that I have noticed a significant difference in the dryness and frizz in my hair. The smell is very light and reminds me of sunscreen.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I love this. Left my hair soft, shinny, and frizz free. I brush my hair, and let it air dry. My hair feels great.
Got it free for testing purposes.
#contest @Influenster @LOrealParisUSA
Natasha G.
I was very happy with the size of my complimentary products since I have waist-length color-treated locs. It lathered up well and rinsed clean without too much fuss. My hair feels amazing.
Melva V.
 I received my very first voxbox as a complimentary for testing purposes  for free and for my honest opinion .I tried this product for a week .I notice i had to use a little more than i usually do to get the lather going good, but It left my hair soft and love the light scent. I would recommend to every female i know. Yes , i would purchase both products in future. #influenster # contest #voxbox #got it free
Mrs J.
By far I'm so loving these two products...i will be stocking up on this..I've never really been a big fan of l"oreal hair product line until now
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I received a full sized bottle of L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz Control Color Care Shampoo from Influenster complimentary to try for my honest review. I was excited to try it because I have extremely dry, frizzy, colored hair. The Pros: it makes my hair feel soft in the shower even before I use the conditioner. It’s sulfate and paraben free. It smells amazingly good. It does protect my color. The Cons: It does not control my frizz. I don’t think it’s the fault of the shampoo though. I haven’t found a shampoo and conditioner yet that controls my frizz. I have long, curly hair and take a lot of medications that cause damage to my hair. I can’t even blow dry because of how frizzy my hair is. I would have given this shampoo a 5 star rating if it controlled my frizz even a little bit because I love everything else about it.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
I am in love with Loreal Paris ever pure anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner!! [product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-frizz-defy-shampoo] my hair is a crazy, lion mane, and this product keeps is soft, silky, and manageable!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
The L'oreal Ever Pure shampoo is amazing. Before 8 opened the b9dt I could smell the fragrance coming from the bottle. The shampoo is thick, and doesn't run down into your eyes. It helps to soften your hair while cleansing it. It does contain marula oil. It is 100% began. It does not contain sulfate or parabens. At 7.99 a bottlw.is is worth every penny spent. I will use again. @influenster I am grateful that I #gotitfree and that #L'orealparis wwas tyhe product that I chosen to review. I will continue to do reviews on products that I sample and puir,hase on #influenster.... Th [product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-frizz-defy-shampoo] is item is strictly for reviews purposes only.
Trista S.
Charlotte, NC
Whats everyone's opinion on the scent of this product?
Torsha D.
West Fork, AR
Did it work for your hair like it did mine?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
How many times do you have to use this shampoo and conditioner before you see a change in your hair?
Talisa R.
Is this curly girl approved?
Rachael E.
Did anyone with naturally curly hair have any luck wit this product? Or conditioner?