VCAS710 R.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo 8.5 fl. oz. Tube more...
I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner set from L'Oréal. Frizz-Defy. I have curly hair so frizz and moisture is a regular thing for me. I was expecting more from this. It didn't do much for the frizz but was oily on my hair almost like I just put a hit of coconut oil in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which is great especially for those who need moisture. Unfortunately, this is not a "Curly Girl / curly method" approved product for those who follow this as I do. I did have to do another wash to get the product out. It also has "Itchy M's" if you are sensitive to it like I am. You get a decent clean from the shampoo but with my "Itchy M's" sensitiveness and this having BOTH of them in it I couldn't give a full review on this area.. I gave this a few different tries on wash days and also tried a small bit as a leave in but didn't like it at all. The smell isn't amazing but not offensive. It may be okay for even regular use but it doesn't seem to do what it's advertised as, we'll as far as I could tell. I don't use heat on my hair so I don't know how it would react with heat and do with that type of frizz control.