beverly C.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo 8.5 fl. oz. Tube more...
I got to try this with influster box for an honest review at no cost.. I used the shampoo and conditioner. I have to say that the shampoo smelled amazing and so did the conditioner. Shampoo felt amazing and the conditioner is very light weight feeling amazing. I did my normal routine. I brushed and dried my hair as normal. My hair even with stood the night. I brushed again this morning and still looked amazing. It's almost a day later and still have nice straight hair with no freeze, and curve hair. So I have to say I may be switching.