Jennifer F.
Florence, SC
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo 8.5 fl. oz. Tube more...
I received a full size bottle of this shampoo for free in the mail from Influenster. This was the first time I have ever heard of this shampoo and I was very interested in trying it as soon as I read the bottle! I have extremely dry, damaged, frizzy hair and it's really hard to find a shampoo for my hair that I like. The first thing I noticed while trying this shampoo was that it smells absolutely amazing! It lathered nicely and my hair felt softer immediately after rinsing! I am so impressed with how much I ended up loving this shampoo! Just after 1 use I noticed a huge difference in how much softer my hair felt wet and after blow drying. I didn't use any other frizz products on my hair and I honestly didn't need to! My hair had no frizz! I couldn't believe how much I could see a difference after only one use. I am so thankful that Influenster sent me this to try because I believe this is going to be my new favorite shampoo!