BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Humidity and Frizz Control. Anti-Fade. Marula Oil. Smooth Luminosity.

EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo with marula oil gently cleanses frizz-prone hair for humidity and long lasting frizz control*. Our shampoo for frizzy hair is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts, or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How many times do you have to use this shampoo and condit...6 Answers
  • Did it work for your hair like it did mine?8 Answers
  • Whats everyone's opinion on the scent of this product?17 Answers
VCAS710 R.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo 8.5 fl. oz. Tube more...
I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner set from L'Oréal. Frizz-Defy. I have curly hair so frizz and moisture is a regular thing for me. I was expecting more from this. It didn't do much for the frizz but was oily on my hair almost like I just put a hit of coconut oil in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which is great especially for those who need moisture. Unfortunately, this is not a "Curly Girl / curly method" approved product for those who follow this as I do. I did have to do another wash to get the product out. It also has "Itchy M's" if you are sensitive to it like I am. You get a decent clean from the shampoo but with my "Itchy M's" sensitiveness and this having BOTH of them in it I couldn't give a full review on this area.. I gave this a few different tries on wash days and also tried a small bit as a leave in but didn't like it at all. The smell isn't amazing but not offensive. It may be okay for even regular use but it doesn't seem to do what it's advertised as, we'll as far as I could tell. I don't use heat on my hair so I don't know how it would react with heat and do with that type of frizz control.
Jennifer F.
Florence, SC
I received a full size bottle of this shampoo for free in the mail from Influenster. This was the first time I have ever heard of this shampoo and I was very interested in trying it as soon as I read the bottle! I have extremely dry, damaged, frizzy hair and it's really hard to find a shampoo for my hair that I like. The first thing I noticed while trying this shampoo was that it smells absolutely amazing! It lathered nicely and my hair felt softer immediately after rinsing! I am so impressed with how much I ended up loving this shampoo! Just after 1 use I noticed a huge difference in how much softer my hair felt wet and after blow drying. I didn't use any other frizz products on my hair and I honestly didn't need to! My hair had no frizz! I couldn't believe how much I could see a difference after only one use. I am so thankful that Influenster sent me this to try because I believe this is going to be my new favorite shampoo!
Brandy R.
Gainesville, FL
I received this product from Influenster for free in exchange for an honest review.I'm working on my curly hair journey so I was excited when I found out that I would be receiving a sulfate free and vegan shampoo however it just wasn't for me. First, my reason for not giving this a 5 star review is that it did not allow me to keep the form of my natural curls. Secondly, this has several coconut byproducts which I'm allergic to but this part did not impact my score because overall, it's an amazing product. The frizz defy properties of the shampoo worked on the very first shampoo and despite being sulfate free, this was able to lather with minimal product needed; this container could easily last longer than your average shampoo. My hair was touchable even after it dried and that was without extra products when I got out of the shower. The scent! I can't get over how great it smelled even though there were no added fragrances. I've already recommended this product to my friends that suffer from frizz (and have straight or wavy hair) and I'm confident they will have a great experience. I received this as a promotional item in exchange for an honest review with no other compensation.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I am a huge fan of this shampoo. Very rarely do I find a shampoo that truly relieves frizzy hair. Most of them still leave me a tad bit frizzy, but this absolutely did not. It smells fantastic. Nice thick creamy shampoo that makes your hair feeling and smelling amazing when you’re done. I just received this for free from Influenster for my review. All opinions are my own.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I got this from influenster for free and I must say I am pleased with this product I'm not a big shampoo fan but it does live up to his name from keeping the prison is down in my hair and once I watched it is so very clean and very light so I would definitely recommend this and also buy this myself pretty good shampoo I also love the scent of it it smells like flowers like tropical and you can really smell it when you're washing your hair and once you blow dry it oh my gosh your hair just smells so good it keeps it not too dry it added a little shine and I'm overall pleased with the amount that's in the bottle to the overall products I'm very pleased with the only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars because it doesn't have all natural ingredients but other than that great product
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz-Defy Shampoo 3-8.5 fl. oz. Tubes more...
This product has really changed my hair! I used to suffer from really frizzy hair and nothing I did would help. However, this product has gotten rid of 95% of my stray frizz when I combined it with the conditioner! It also has helped prevent tangles throughout the day while keeping my hair soft and shiny.

This product also has a very minor, almost nutty scent, most likely due to the Marula oil.

Finally, you cannot beat the price. For $8, you get an ample amount of product with strong packaging. I've been travelling with mine and haven't had any issue with spilling or leaking!

Just as a last comment, I did receive this product in a Vox Box from Influenster in order to provide my honest opinion on the product!
beverly C.
I got to try this with influster box for an honest review at no cost.. I used the shampoo and conditioner. I have to say that the shampoo smelled amazing and so did the conditioner. Shampoo felt amazing and the conditioner is very light weight feeling amazing. I did my normal routine. I brushed and dried my hair as normal. My hair even with stood the night. I brushed again this morning and still looked amazing. It's almost a day later and still have nice straight hair with no freeze, and curve hair. So I have to say I may be switching.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
So I was sent this product to test and review from another website company and they send me this particular shampoo and matching conditioner based on the hair profile I gave them. I have long, straight, hair, and I do not color it. Other than the occasional frizz, I really don't see how this conditioner shampoo combo helped me. If anything, it made my hair really flat and killed what bit of volume I did have. After about a week or so use of this, it began making my hair look greasy. Not happy with this product. It's not for me.
Rachael E.
Meh.

I received this product compliments of influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.

I should first mention my hair type. I have between a 3a and 2c curl pattern depending on the day. My hair is naturall dry, a little course, and the ends have been bleached (so brittle and damaged)

gave this product two weeks of use (5-6 washes) before submitting this review. The first thing I noticed about using these products (shampoo and conditioner as recommended for best results) is that while it made my hair soft in the beginning, it made it almost too soft to the point to where it was heavy, would weigh my curls down and I had to increase my number of wash days. Increasing the wash days just made it worse. I was going between either having hair too heavy and slightly greasy that wouldn’t hold a curl pattern or haveing dry, frizzy angry hair

On a positive note, I will say that I’m pleased that they did not irritate my scalp which is a little refreshing change up from drug store hair products. I have very sensitive skin and usually don’t get past two washes before discontinuing use.

Overall I think these products were just a miss for me and my curls. Will be giving to a friend with a different hair type to see if it works for them
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Shampoo First off I was suprised that it has a gentle scent, which smells divine, for a product with no added scents. It's also advertised as being sulfate free/paraben free/vegan/dye free/no gluten ingredients which are all important to me. I used this product for several washes over a few weeks time before writing this review. I was impresssed with the suds on this sulfate free product. My hair was left feeling soft, frizz free, and manageable after washing. I have naturally long, thick, curly hair and my curl was not stripped. Also, all of my hair gel, etc washed out with no problems with each wash. A small amount (a little bigger than a quarter) was needed each time. I am pleased with this product overall. The only reason I rated this with a 4 star review is that the bottle is incredibly slippery to hold when wet and it isn't the easiest to squeeze to get the product out with my small hands. I did love the fact the cap has a very tight lock on it, easy to flip open and seals good. So no leakage while being stored in my shower.
I received this as a full size product complimentary from Influenster, as a Voxbox for testing purposes and did not receive compensation for my review.
Trista S.
Charlotte, NC
Whats everyone's opinion on the scent of this product?
Torsha D.
West Fork, AR
Did it work for your hair like it did mine?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
How many times do you have to use this shampoo and conditioner before you see a change in your hair?
Talisa R.
Is this curly girl approved?
Rachael E.
Did anyone with naturally curly hair have any luck wit this product? Or conditioner?