BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Humidity and Frizz Control. Anti-Fade. Marula Oil. Smooth Luminosity.

EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner with marula oil deeply conditions frizz-prone hair for humidity and long lasting frizz control*. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our conditioner for frizzy hair is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts, or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Was anyone as not impressed as I was by this product? I l...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are available for purchase in j...4 Answers
  • Does this conditioner really combat frizz and dryness?5 Answers
VCAS710 R.
I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner set from L'Oréal. Frizz-Defy. I have curly hair so frizz and moisture is a regular thing for me. I was expecting more from this. It didn't do much for the frizz but was oily on my hair almost like I just put a hit of coconut oil in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which is great especially for those who need moisture. Unfortunately, this is not a "Curly Girl / curly method" approved product for those who follow this as I do. I did have to do another wash to get the product out. It also has "Itchy M's" if you are sensitive to it like I am. I gave this a few different tries on wash days and also tried a small bit as a leave in but didn't like it at all. It left me with the typical "Halo" frizz and down my curls as you can see in the pictures. Definitely doesn't compare to my other products I use. The smell isn't amazing but not offensive. It may be okay for even regular use but it doesn't seem to do what it's advertised as, we'll as far as I could tell. I don't use heat on my hair so I don't know how it would react with heat and do with that type of frizz control. #gotitfree #contest #honest with the price point it's not bad to give it a shot, you never know if it may be your magical product!
natosha M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Excellent conditioner! I do like the results, but there was a bit too much weight to my hair with the product, making it not as volumized as I like it. I felt it weighed my hair a bit and even though the frizzies were gone, I didn't really enjoy the look and end results. It is a nice product, maybe to use once in awhile, but it wasn't for me.  The reason I still give it a 3-star rating, is because it did perform as the bottle mentions, reduce frizz and I like that there are none of those sulfates in the product.
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now along with the shampoo and this line has really changed my hair! I used to suffer from really frizzy hair that would stick up in all directions and nothing I did would help. However, this product has gotten rid of 95% of my stray frizz when I combined it with the shampoo! I have color treated hair and haven't noticed a difference in the color. It also has helped prevent tangles throughout the day while keeping my hair soft and shiny. This product also has a very minor, almost nutty scent, most likely due to the Marula oil.

Finally, you cannot beat the price. For $8, you get an ample amount of product with strong packaging. I've been travelling with mine and haven't had any issue with spilling or leaking!

Just as a last comment, I did receive this product in a Vox Box from Influenster in order to provide my honest opinion on the product!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I got this great products from influenster for free and I must say I actually like this conditioner is actually a light conditioner it feels like moose when you put it in your hand but once you massage it into your scalp is actually very very light it left my hair with a little Shawn I love the fragrance of floral tropical smell that is a excellent smell to have on your hair especially when she blow-dried and you still smell it I hate shampoos and conditioners that smell like chemicals so that was a good thing that they did there did leave my hair manageable I was able to blow dry my hair straight and I just love this product I would definitely recommend you go out
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This conditioner absolutely work for me. I happened to be on a day when it was cold and windy outside and this conditioner definitely help to keep the phrase down. I am a huge fan. Nice creamy conditioner that leaves your hair smelling fabulous. Also very shiny and smooth. I received this product for free from Influenster for my review. All opinions are my own.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Influnster gave me this to review and I am super later posting this. I love the conditioner and it worked wonders on my hair. It's perfectly safe for color treated and it's the best conditioner I've used in a long time. The price is a bit hefty but that's to be had for quality items. The formula is a bit less smooth than the shampoo and I had to use a bit more to get it through all of my hair. However, that goes with all conditioners I use. The scent was beautiful and I followed the instructions.

Left it in while I washed my body then rinsed it out. My hair was so soft and manageable, the most it has been in years.  The bottle design is not only beautiful but functional as well. The small hole let's me control how much comes out. Over all this conditioner is wonderful
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I thought I had already done this review, but when going over my campaign, I realized that I hadn't! I received the EverPure Voxbox from Influenster, which contained the Frizz Defy shampoo as well as the conditioner.
For starters, these products are vegan, and so much healthier for your hair than typical products! The shampoo itself lathered so well it was crazy!
This conditioner is really nice! It has a beautiful light and clean scent and made my hair look so healthy and shiny. I could see a difference before it was even dry! If you have frizzy hair, this is an amazing product to use, and works far better than many other products that claim to control frizz. The one thing I would recommend to be aware of is that you want to make sure that you rinse the conditioner out well. If you don't, it can tend to feel like a slightly sticky and heavy residue is left behind, like some hair masks do. However, it only takes a little bit to go a long way, so no need to overuse!
I definitely recommend giving these products a try if you struggle with frizz!
Sarah D.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
So I was sent this product to test and review from another website company and they send me this particular conditioner and matching shampoo based on the hair profile I gave them. I have long, straight, hair, and I do not color it. Other than the occasional frizz, I really ally don't see how this conditioner shampoo combo helped me. If anything, it made my hair really flat and killed what bit of volume I did have. After about a week or so use of this, it began making my hair look greasy. Not happy with this product. It's not for me.
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
The minute I started using this conditioner I noticed a difference in my hair for the better. Not only did it seem light in my hair. But it also did not take much for it to create a good lather in it. It also washed out very easy and did not leave a film like some others do. That is because it is sulfate free! Which in the past others that are sulfate free have left my hair with a film on it. Thank you L'Oreal for the breakthrough. After using this for a few weeks, I have noticed that I do not need to spray my hair with leave in conditioner as much. I high recommend this if you live in a dry area in the winter time. I would also recommend using the shampoo as well. Both of them together help to keep the moisture and frizz in check. It helps to restore the moisture. Overall I think this is a great conditioner and would recommend everyone trying it. I did receive this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review!
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
First off I was suprised that it has a gentle scent, which smells divine, for a product with no added scents. It's also advertised as being sulfate free/paraben free/vegan/dye free/no gluten ingredients which are all important to me. I used this product for several washes over a few weeks time before writing this review. My hair was left feeling soft, frizz & fly away free, and manageable after conditioning. I have naturally long, thick, curly hair and my curls were not compromised. I had to use a good amount the first time, about 2 palm fulls of conditioner, but now after several washes, 1/2 to 1 full size palm full is needed. I am satisfied with this product overall. The only reason I rated this with a 4 star review is that the bottle is incredibly slippery to hold when wet and it isn't the easiest to squeeze to get the product out with my small hands. I did love the fact the cap has a very tight lock on it, easy to flip open and seals good. So no leakage while being stored in my shower.
I received this as a full size product complimentary from Influenster, as a Voxbox for testing purposes and did not receive compensation for my review.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this conditioner really combat frizz and dryness?
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What did you think of the scent?
Erianne O.
Fairview Hts, IL
Does anyone know if these are available for purchase in jumbo bottles?
April d.
Ventura, CA
Was anyone as not impressed as I was by this product? I like their curl one better.
Rachael E.
Did anyone with naturally curly hair have any success with this conditioner?