BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #38 in Conditioner

Humidity and Frizz Control. Anti-Fade. Marula Oil. Smooth Luminosity.

EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner with marula oil deeply conditions frizz-prone hair for humidity and long lasting frizz control*. Color-treated hair requires special care. Our conditioner for frizzy hair is especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts, or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this conditioner really combat frizz and dryness?5 Answers
  • Did anyone with naturally curly hair have any success with this c...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
VCAS710 R.
I really wanted to like this shampoo and conditioner set from L'Oréal. Frizz-Defy. I have curly hair so frizz and moisture is a regular thing for me. I was expecting more from this. It didn't do much for the frizz but was oily on my hair almost like I just put a hit of coconut oil in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which is great especially for those who need moisture. Unfortunately, this is not a "Curly Girl / curly method" approved product for those who follow this as I do. I did have to do another wash to get the product out. It also has "Itchy M's" if you are sensitive to it like I am. I gave this a few different tries on wash days and also tried a small bit as a leave in but didn't like it at all. It left me with the typical "Halo" frizz and down my curls as you can see in the pictures. Definitely doesn't compare to my other products I use. The smell isn't amazing but not offensive. It may be okay for even regular use but it doesn't seem to do what it's advertised as, we'll as far as I could tell. I don't use heat on my hair so I don't know how it would react with heat and do with that type of frizz control. #gotitfree #contest #honest with the price point it's not bad to give it a shot, you never know if it may be your magical product!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion & reviews from #Influenster. #L'oreal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner is the perfect match with it's mate the EverPure shampoo. When 1st used it I fell completely in love with it. The smell was amazing.. coconut like but almost like the smell of Argan oil too. I've never used a product with Marula Oil, so this was a first for me! The packaging-- all I can say is WOW. So shiny and attractive! I also got so many compliments on how shiny, silky & soft my hair looked the same day I tryed it for the first time. I used it right after dyeing my hair as well and no stripping or color loss. My boyfriend loved the smell and how smooth my hair was. It also worked wonders with my split ends; I could tell the conditioner was soaking into the cuticles of my hair tips while I let it set in and do it's thing for about 3 min. After I rinsed and was done, my hair was tangle-free and manageable like never before! my new go-to color care set! Highly recommend this product! 💯💋 I love it more than words!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I thought I had already done this review, but when going over my campaign, I realized that I hadn't! I received the EverPure Voxbox from Influenster, which contained the Frizz Defy shampoo as well as the conditioner.
For starters, these products are vegan, and so much healthier for your hair than typical products! The shampoo itself lathered so well it was crazy!
This conditioner is really nice! It has a beautiful light and clean scent and made my hair look so healthy and shiny. I could see a difference before it was even dry! If you have frizzy hair, this is an amazing product to use, and works far better than many other products that claim to control frizz. The one thing I would recommend to be aware of is that you want to make sure that you rinse the conditioner out well. If you don't, it can tend to feel like a slightly sticky and heavy residue is left behind, like some hair masks do. However, it only takes a little bit to go a long way, so no need to overuse!
I definitely recommend giving these products a try if you struggle with frizz!
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
First off I was suprised that it has a gentle scent, which smells divine, for a product with no added scents. It's also advertised as being sulfate free/paraben free/vegan/dye free/no gluten ingredients which are all important to me. I used this product for several washes over a few weeks time before writing this review. My hair was left feeling soft, frizz & fly away free, and manageable after conditioning. I have naturally long, thick, curly hair and my curls were not compromised. I had to use a good amount the first time, about 2 palm fulls of conditioner, but now after several washes, 1/2 to 1 full size palm full is needed. I am satisfied with this product overall. The only reason I rated this with a 4 star review is that the bottle is incredibly slippery to hold when wet and it isn't the easiest to squeeze to get the product out with my small hands. I did love the fact the cap has a very tight lock on it, easy to flip open and seals good. So no leakage while being stored in my shower.
I received this as a full size product complimentary from Influenster, as a Voxbox for testing purposes and did not receive compensation for my review.
Lori B.
Tampa, FL
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner is sulfate-free, and therefore lightweight, yet very effective. The smell was pleasant & not strong, and my hair felt thoroughly detangled but not heavy with product. Even before drying, I could feel the difference in my naturally curly hair; my locks felt smooth & much less frizzy than after using other products. Once I dried my hair, about 85% with a blow dryer & diffuser, I experienced no frizz! I live in Florida, and even though it's winter, our humidity can still get uncomfortably high, and L'Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner kept my curls tame & beautiful. Additionally, my hair color stayed fresh with no fading. This product is perfect for ladies like me that don't wash their hair daily, as my locks remained frizz-free for several days. I received L'Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, however, I intend to purchase the set in the very near future, as the value is excellent for the quality.
Mandy K.
I received a free bottle of the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz-Defy Conditioner from Influenster.  I was really please when I opened the box to fin a full sized bottle.  I tried the product right away, It smelled like body lotion, but I was pleased with the results.  I use conditioner every time I wash my hair. Ater using the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz-Defy Shampoo I applied it away from the roots, concentrating on my ends.  I left it in for at least two minutes.  It felt great after it dried (without a bow-dryer).  I'm not sure if I was so hyped from the first time, but I didn't notice a difference the 4 times I used it after.  I was hoping it was going to improve over time even more.  I will finish the bottles and hopefully after a few weeks I will notice a bigger difference. L'Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Smooth Conditioner
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
The minute I started using this conditioner I noticed a difference in my hair for the better. Not only did it seem light in my hair. But it also did not take much for it to create a good lather in it. It also washed out very easy and did not leave a film like some others do. That is because it is sulfate free! Which in the past others that are sulfate free have left my hair with a film on it. Thank you L'Oreal for the breakthrough. After using this for a few weeks, I have noticed that I do not need to spray my hair with leave in conditioner as much. I high recommend this if you live in a dry area in the winter time. I would also recommend using the shampoo as well. Both of them together help to keep the moisture and frizz in check. It helps to restore the moisture. Overall I think this is a great conditioner and would recommend everyone trying it. I did receive this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review!
AB B.
[product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-frizz-defy-conditioner] is one of the best smelling conditioner that I've used the past month. The results were very surprising. I had elongated 4C coils with my natural color shining vibrantly. I really liked the smell, texture, and I was able to finger detangle after application. I was happy I didn't have to change how I usually condition my hair to experience the full power. I definitely recommend this conditioner. Thank you Influenster for the free sample and the opportunity to give my honest opinion in exchange. L'Oreal has a new customer.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner
I received a full sized bottle of L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz Defy Color Protect Conditioner from L’Oréal and Influenster complimentary to try for my honest review. I was excited to try it because I have long, curly extremely dry, frizzy & color treated hair. I used it per the instructions after the L’Oréal Paris EverPure Frizz Defy Shampoo. The Pros: It makes my hair feel soft. I love the way it smells. It’s sulfate and paraben free. It does protect my color. The Cons: It does not control my frizz. I’ve never found a shampoo and conditioner that controls my frizz but it may be the fault of my hair. I take a lot of medications that I’m sure affect my hair. I can’t even blow dry my hair because of the frizz. I would have given this product a 5 star review if it controlled the frizz even a little bit because I loved everything else about it.
natosha M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Excellent conditioner! I do like the results, but there was a bit too much weight to my hair with the product, making it not as volumized as I like it. I felt it weighed my hair a bit and even though the frizzies were gone, I didn't really enjoy the look and end results. It is a nice product, maybe to use once in awhile, but it wasn't for me.  The reason I still give it a 3-star rating, is because it did perform as the bottle mentions, reduce frizz and I like that there are none of those sulfates in the product.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this conditioner really combat frizz and dryness?
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What did you think of the scent?
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
When you used this product repeatedly all week did you see your best results, or you interchanged with other brands?
Rachael E.
Did anyone with naturally curly hair have any success with this conditioner?
April d.
Ventura, CA
Was anyone as not impressed as I was by this product? I like their curl one better.