BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask with Aloe Blossom is a hydrating hair treatment that envelopes hair in a delicate layer of nourishing cream to replenish moisture. Shower steam allows the formula to melt onto hair for shiny-looking locks without weigh-down. 100% Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye Free, & Vegan**No animal derived ingredients or by-products. Formula not tested on animals.

• Would you use this again?7 Answers
  • Hi I was wandering how is this product on dry hair ?1 Answers
  • Curious about Mega Vox Box ? Just won a price yesterday, ...4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Sabrina D.
Stay with me.. I wasn’t expecting much and thought the hair mask idea was kinda gimmicky. I gave it a shot though, and HOLY. WOW. You guys, I put my hair through a lot. It looks healthy ish, but it’s definitely not in the best shape. On top of that a stylist recently burned a lock of my hair with a flat iron. Grrr. Anywho..I used the EverPure moisture shampoo (which I’ve been loving for a long time) and then applied, massaged, and rinsed the mask as instructed. I let my hair dry naturally, which I rarely ever do, so that I could see if there was any noticeable difference. Now, I’ve tried a lot of hair products both high end and drug store, and I will tell you without even a close second that this one is the best thing I’ve ever put on my head! My hair feels soft and hydrated and looks so frickin’ healthy! Even my ends look amazing without smoothing them with heat, and I can’t even find the piece the stylist burned. It’s that good. Not even kidding. I’ve washed my hair twice more since using it, and so far the results are holding out. I am beyond impressed.
I received one complimentary for review purposes. I’m so glad I did, because otherwise I may not have tried it. Now it will be a staple in my hair regimen, and I’ve already recommended it to friends and followers. Oh! And it’s only around $4!!
Alyssa C.
So I tried this hair mask in hopes of giving my hair a little pick me up... I followed all the directions exactly how it said to and when I rinsed the mask out and got out of the shower to blow dry my hair I found my hair to be so gross. The mask made my hair beyond greasy it looked wet. I literally had to rewash my hair a couple times.
Katrina S.
San Jose, CA
So I was really excited when I saw the sheet mask in my VoxBox, but I was honestly somewhat disappointed - hence the three. So hear I am think I could put it on and relax and then hop in the shower, nope. I went to use it and read the directions which said I had to wash my hair first, umm okay... so I got in the shower washed my hair got out of the shower. Now I’m really wet and cold and trying to figure out how to get on my head and keep my hair on top of my head which refused to do it. So I have the thing on my head and was trying to get the sticker to work and I thought I broke it, but finally got it to work which was hard since my hands were wet. After that it was fine except now I’m in the shower and how am I supposed to know when 5 minutes has passed. SO aside from the technical aspects I thought it smelled really good and could feel how much softer my hair was immediately. It feels healthy and fuller so I’m happy with he end result!
Shelby R.
I was hesitant to try the mask because I thought it wouldn't work with my long thick hair (especially with how heavy it gets when wet) -- but it really did give a lot of moisture to my hair! I was surprised! I twisted my hair up and put the mask on (I made sure to take it out and unwrap it from the package first before getting in the shower) and secured it with the tab. It stayed on perfectly for me, and I even think I put it on wrong but it still worked. I also scrunched it a little on my head to get the treatment on my hair. It made my hair so soft and smooth, I really didn't think it would work that well, but I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks for the hookup, Influenster! I will definitely purchase this myself in the future!
Vee L.
Cordova, TN
While I enjoyed the shampoo from the Ever Pure Moisture line, I was not quite as impressed with the hair mask. I suffer from scalp eczema and extreme dryness of my hair. So when I look for a moisture mask I need a heavy duty one! This is more for moisture after a day at the beach or a hard workout. Great product! Just not enough moisture retention for me! Very easy to use as the mask come with an adjustable tab and you are able to continue your tasks around the house while baking your hair.
Nicole B.
Alexandria, VA
First things first, this product is difficult to use, I couldn't even open the completely sealed cap to get it on. When I did cut it open and get it on it was much too big even with the sticker, which got wet and was no longer sticky. the cap wouldn't stay on and the back kept rubbing my neck feeling like it was cutting my neck. There was no way, even with massaging my hair once the cap was on, there was nearly enough product in the cap to be effective. I have medium length hair that isn't overly thick or coarse. Overall yes this conditioned my hair but for the extra effort and hassle with the packaging I would sooner just get a deep conditioner and a plastic shower cap to achieve the same steaming effect.
April B.
My first time using a sheet mask for my hair. Definitely won’t be the last. I am very impressed with how soft my hair feels after using this product.
Being a SAHM of two Little’s. It’s never easy to fit in a little pamerping. L’Oréal made it easier for us moms to treat our selves. I loved the touch of blue and white blossoms on my mask and the light scent of aloe blossom. Pro Tip - mask sure to twist your hair like if you were placing into a bun. It’s way easier to fit your hair into the mask. After searching over the past couple years for the perfect haircare. I’m proud to say I found what I’ve been looking for. Did you know this product is Sulfate, Parben, And Dye Free!!
#complimentary L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask
Kaci C.
Greenville, SC
This mask was very interesting. I really like the concept behind it; however, I feel like some kinks need to be worked out in the future. It was difficult to cooperate with in the shower without a mirror and once I finally stuffed all of my wet hair into the aluminum like foil, I struggled greatly to figure out how to use the little tab with adhesive to make it stay in place. Long story short, I couldn’t figure it out (mind you I have a doctorate degree) and somehow ended up accidentally ripping the tab off leaving me to struggle with it sliding all about while letting it do it’s thing in the shower.
I results were fine, my hair was slightly shinier and softer-nothing mind-blowing and the results only lasted for the day after I washed my hair. By the next day, I could tell no difference. I probably will not purchase this product on my own until they change the cap.
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask
I received this little mask complimentary in exchange for an honest review of the product. All thoughts are of my own.
April B.
Flint, MI
Conditioner in a hat! It’s like the lotion in the sock mask. Know what I mean? Well what I’m getting at is I had fun trying this out and did notice a difference between the mask and the conditioner (I bought the conditioner) but the mask and a shampoo both came to me complementary of influ.enster. Either way the reason it’s not a full 5 stars is that I left it on a little too long and got it on my skin which burned slightly. No damage done though! L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask
Alysia S.
Allentown, PA
This is 100% an honest review!!!! I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH. Out of everything influenster has sent me to test out, this is definitely one of my favourites!!!! I’m an avid user of coconut oil, so my hair is usually pretty soft in general, but HOLY CRAP this hair mask has blown me away. My hair is the softest it’s been in years. I recommend to anyone looking to give it a try. 10/10 I’m definitely buying it myself. My waist length hair significantly has less tangles than it usually does and it’s so silky and shiny. So lightweight and flowing. The mask was so easy to use even though I felt a little goofy tying it around my head. The minute I rinsed out the product I knew that my hair had been in for a treat, it immediately felt way different than any conditioner had made it feel. I didn’t use any leave in product after towel drying my hair (for the first time since I was 14) and I’m so shocked at the results. Literally in love. I will be buying these as long as they are on the shelves in stores.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What did you think of this hair sheet mask?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Would you use this again?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Did your hair sheet mask do everything they claim they'd do? How effective are they?
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
I see it says use after shampoo but what about conditioner? After BOTH shampoo and conditioner?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Did your hair sheet mask do what it claimed it would? How effective are these new hair masks?