BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Hair Masks

EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask with Aloe Blossom is a hydrating hair treatment that envelopes hair in a delicate layer of nourishing cream to replenish moisture. Shower steam allows the formula to melt onto hair for shiny-looking locks without weigh-down. 100% Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Harsh Salts, Dye Free, & Vegan**No animal derived ingredients or by-products. Formula not tested on animals.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Last night I got to try out Loreal’s new EverPure Deep Moisture Aloe Blossom hair sheet mask and their EverPure Moisture shampoo. I posted a side by side photo of my hair before I did the mask (left) last night and this morning post mask (right). I’m very happy with my results!! My hair is very curly and usually when I straighten it it never looks as good as it does today. My hair also is extremely frizzy and I’ve noticed it’s not as frizzy as it usually is which makes me very happy. As for the sheet mask, I’m a huge fan... even though I may have gotten water up my nose and almost fell out of the shower. You’re definitely going to want to open up the mask first (which is in the instruction. Duh Mal, learn to read). I was surprised that the mask was dry coming out of the package but that’s because I’m used to traditional sheet masks. The print on the bag surprised me as well. It’s a super cute shiny, floral pattern that matches the initial packaging. I feel like a product like this takes a lot of trial and error but is worth it. The instructions say to twist your hair and put it in the mask which was hard for me to do. Hair kept falling out of the mask and it took me a minute to figure out what I was doing. I ended up putting my hair into a loose pony tail and putting it in the mask and then reaching my hand in and removing it. This worked like a charm. Also, be aware what side of the mask is in the front because the secure tab ended up being in the back and was a little hard for me to remove since I couldn’t see it. Once you get that tab off it’s a breeze though. You just secure the mask and wait five minutes! Once you secure the mask it’s on like a glove. I was able to hold my head up and the bag didn’t feel like it was going to fall off. It was also secure enough to where I could massage the product in (which I was happy and surprised it covered all my hair which I was worried it wouldn’t). After I rinsed it out my hair felt extremely soft and had a nice coconut smell!! The steam technology within the mask really made a difference in making my dry hair very soft! I would definitely repurchase and use again.
Sabrina D.
Stay with me.. I wasn’t expecting much and thought the hair mask idea was kinda gimmicky. I gave it a shot though, and HOLY. WOW. You guys, I put my hair through a lot. It looks healthy ish, but it’s definitely not in the best shape. On top of that a stylist recently burned a lock of my hair with a flat iron. Grrr. Anywho..I used the EverPure moisture shampoo (which I’ve been loving for a long time) and then applied, massaged, and rinsed the mask as instructed. I let my hair dry naturally, which I rarely ever do, so that I could see if there was any noticeable difference. Now, I’ve tried a lot of hair products both high end and drug store, and I will tell you without even a close second that this one is the best thing I’ve ever put on my head! My hair feels soft and hydrated and looks so frickin’ healthy! Even my ends look amazing without smoothing them with heat, and I can’t even find the piece the stylist burned. It’s that good. Not even kidding. I’ve washed my hair twice more since using it, and so far the results are holding out. I am beyond impressed.
I received one complimentary for review purposes. I’m so glad I did, because otherwise I may not have tried it. Now it will be a staple in my hair regimen, and I’ve already recommended it to friends and followers. Oh! And it’s only around $4!!
Stephanie H.
So this week, I got my 1st box from Influencer in the mail. Now if you know me well, I am a total haircare snob and only use naturally-based, sulfate & chemical free, salon products (Monat is still my FAV).  So, I jumped in the shower to try out my new gift, L’Oreal Paris Hair Care Ever-Pure Intense Repair Hair Sheet Mask. I have to admit I was excited to find that the mask was pre-loaded in the cap and it was rather easy to get on my head and adjust correctly. Once on, I massaged the outside of the cap to distribute the mask through my hair evenly and went about finishing my shower routine. Once done, I simply removed the cap and rinsed my hair with cold water to seal my cuticles.  The immediate results were impressive. My hair look, felt, and smelt amazing. It definitely felt hydrated, had a beautiful shine, and smelt amazing. I found myself running my fingers through my hair a lot throughout the day because it just felt so amazing.
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet MaskL'Oréal Paris EverPure Intense Repair Hair Sheet Mask
April B.
My first time using a sheet mask for my hair. Definitely won’t be the last. I am very impressed with how soft my hair feels after using this product.
Being a SAHM of two Little’s. It’s never easy to fit in a little pamerping. L’Oréal made it easier for us moms to treat our selves. I loved the touch of blue and white blossoms on my mask and the light scent of aloe blossom. Pro Tip - mask sure to twist your hair like if you were placing into a bun. It’s way easier to fit your hair into the mask. After searching over the past couple years for the perfect haircare. I’m proud to say I found what I’ve been looking for. Did you know this product is Sulfate, Parben, And Dye Free!!
#complimentary L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask
Kaci C.
Knoxville, TN
This mask was very interesting. I really like the concept behind it; however, I feel like some kinks need to be worked out in the future. It was difficult to cooperate with in the shower without a mirror and once I finally stuffed all of my wet hair into the aluminum like foil, I struggled greatly to figure out how to use the little tab with adhesive to make it stay in place. Long story short, I couldn’t figure it out (mind you I have a doctorate degree) and somehow ended up accidentally ripping the tab off leaving me to struggle with it sliding all about while letting it do it’s thing in the shower.
I results were fine, my hair was slightly shinier and softer-nothing mind-blowing and the results only lasted for the day after I washed my hair. By the next day, I could tell no difference. I probably will not purchase this product on my own until they change the cap.
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask
I received this little mask complimentary in exchange for an honest review of the product. All thoughts are of my own.
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
So I was really excited when I saw the sheet mask in my VoxBox, but I was honestly somewhat disappointed - hence the three. So hear I am think I could put it on and relax and then hop in the shower, nope. I went to use it and read the directions which said I had to wash my hair first, umm okay... so I got in the shower washed my hair got out of the shower. Now I’m really wet and cold and trying to figure out how to get on my head and keep my hair on top of my head which refused to do it. So I have the thing on my head and was trying to get the sticker to work and I thought I broke it, but finally got it to work which was hard since my hands were wet. After that it was fine except now I’m in the shower and how am I supposed to know when 5 minutes has passed. SO aside from the technical aspects I thought it smelled really good and could feel how much softer my hair was immediately. It feels healthy and fuller so I’m happy with he end result!
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product to try for free from Influenster. I thought this mask was very difficult to use. In defense of the product, I should've read the directions before getting into the shower. It was very difficult to open the packaging with slippery, wet hands. After opening, however, I thought it was very hard to get the mask onto my hair and to ensure that I got my hair fully covered with the conditioning formula. To my surprise, it did stay on very well throughout my shower once I was able to get it on my head. However, when I rinsed it out my hair was not soft and detangled like I expected. I ended up having to condition my hair with another product after. This may have been because I wasn't able to cover my hair fully with the formula, but the mask situation just wasn't super effective for me. I wouldn't purchase again.
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
So this picture product isn’t really on this app but I received it in an Influenster box recently with my last review. I love hair masks they always tend to do wonders to my hair and I do them as often as they allow me to. It treats damaged hair and along with the shampoo, it gave me my hair back that I love that has moisturizer and it super soft. Thanks to you guys for this but I definitely recommend this. If I didn’t like this, i would be honest and tell you. But I do like this so I’m being honest about the fact that I love it. Hair masks just tend to be expensive but I understand why this one is and I’d be willing to spend a bit more money just to use it again.
Jill S.
I cannot contain my excitement on a product that takes only 5 minutes to use..the L'oreal hair sheet mask is quite impressive..my hair went from shabby to chic in minutes literally! It made my hair smoth and just amazing feeling. And being a mother of 4 young children and a step mother to 2 teenager's i rarely ever get time to pamper myself. Im so happy with the results, this is a product i will buy and recommend to family and friends!! Thank you influenster & L'oreal for the complimentary products L'Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask

Before & after pics !
Elyse K.
Laramie, WY
As far as moisture goes, my hair felt super soft after using this hair mask! However, I don't thi k it's something I would ever buy on my own. Because the product is already inside the cap, it felt like there was wasted product that didn't get transferred to my hair. It's also not very convenient to use. I ended up taking the cap off, making sure all the product was evenly distributed and putting the cap back on. Probably not a problem if your hair is really short, but definitely not great with longer hair. It also felt really wasteful to just throw away the cap. I would rather buy the cream in a recyleable bottle and use a reusable showercap to lock it in while on my hair. Overall, I think it missed the mark for something I would add to my hair care routine, at least in the form it's in currently.
Lexi W.
What did you think of this hair sheet mask?
Lexi W.
Would you use this again?
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
I see it says use after shampoo but what about conditioner? After BOTH shampoo and conditioner?
Alyssa B.
Is this safe for color treated hair ?
Elisha M.
I am not sure what this does any differently from any other hairmask. I am not sure if I would like this product sitting on my head. What would you compare this product to? And did you see any real difference?