Centerville, OH

I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!

Renaida S.
Renaida S.
1 year, 5 months ago
Definitely makes a difference. My hair was really damaged too and this helps. Also masks girl masks! Put a deep conditioner in your hair and let it sit over night in a plastic bag.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
1 year, 6 months ago
I bleached my hair and it was pretty damaged before I started using this product. I dyed my hair blue, purple and pink and I needed something to protect my hair. I'm a mixed girl so my hair is super curly, fine but also extremely prone to frizz. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! it cleanses, detangles, smoothes, keeps frizz to a minimum and usually I have to leave conditioner in my hair to get results but this works even when I completely wash it out. This was a great purchase. I've had it for 3 months, I use it almost daily and I still have about 1/4 of the bottle left.
Centerville, OH
1 year, 10 months ago
I am new to influenster and still finding my way around so don't know how to reply to anyone who answers any of my questions so I'm just typing an answer and hoping the person who answered my question will see it. First off thanks for your response to my question. I just bought the Loreal color care sulfate free shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. I put the deep conditioner from mid shaft to my ends on dry hair, clipped it up, put on a shower cap, and slept in it. The next morning I rinsed out the deep conditioner then shampooed my hair with the above mentioned shampoo, then conditioned with the Aussie 3 minute miracle 18 hour frizz control. I left it on for the entire length of my shower so more like 15-20 minutes instead of just 3 minutes as suggested, rinsed it out, used an old cotton tshirt instead of a towel on my head when I got out of the shower, then I applied a Pantene detangler/heavy damage/moisturizer leave in conditioner and let my hair air dry. This routine worked!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Ithaca, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Jessie, I can totally relate. I live in a super humid climate so frizz is a real struggle. I also have pretty natural wavy/curly hair that is bleached on the ends. I would say if you are looking for a serum to help with frizz and damage go for one for dry and damaged hair. Healthy hair should be the priority, your curls should naturally be bouncier once they are healthier. Perhaps pair this balm/condition with a shampoo for color treated hair to maintain your highlights.