BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

6-in-1 benefits. Nourishes color-treated hair. Non stripping. Keeps Color Looking Healthy

Rethink everything you know about washing your hair in one revolutionary step. Ever Cleansing Balm is a conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser. These low-lather cleansing conditioners are a full haircare regimen in one step. They clean, condition, treat, detangle, soften and add shine. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Silicones.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Citronellol
  • Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil

Tiffany B.
I gave this "6 in 1" cleanser a good try, but I just can't make it work. It smells AMAZING- but that's about all it has going for it. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This made my hair heavy, greasy... Almost like it was coated in a slippery wax. It was so difficult to rinse out... I could spend a solid 10 minutes rinsing and after drying my hair I'd still find a gunky glob of this in my strands. I even tried it just on my ends as a conditioner and it still was just too heavy. The scent stuck around for hours which was nice. I wouldn't recommend this at all though... You can find better.
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck, NY
The product is great. I have brown, wavy, hair that normally looks dry and unhealthy when washed with other sulfate free shampoos. This has built in conditioners that leave my hair silky and smooth. You can feel the difference after blow drying!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I liked this cleansing hair balm and I have tried a lot of different kinds so I was impressed. For the price point there is a great bang for your buck! It was very effective and I was very satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I would like to give this 5 stars because i like it overall , but it leaves my roots a little on the greasy side. It doesnt strip color or leave your hair dry. My hair is very soft !
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
soy y.
It’s very different from other shampoos/cleanser. It doesn’t make a lot of bubbles... I do like the soothing effects and it’s very gentle on the hair. Smells great and makes my hair soft, but I do miss making lots of bubbles when I wash my hair.
Julia G.
This is my daily shampoo AND conditioner. It's the ONLY "two in one" product that I'll use. I put it on and let it sit in my hair while I wash my body or shave my legs.

It feels more like a conditioner than a shampoo but it is most definitely cleansing.

Use this product if you want amazing, healthy hair with VERY LITTLE EFFORT!
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This isn't my favorite cowash but it is one I have repurchased several times. I love this for the affordability factor. It smells minty and clean. It does a nice job of making my hair feel clean without drying it out. I also like that it doesn't have sulfate so I don't need to worry about it stripping my hair.
natasha r.
Really interesting product it really smells and hydrates the hair and then it rinses away it’s kind a like a cleansing balm for your face but instead it’s for your hair didn’t think it would work for people have severely dehydrated hair or a very damaged hair and it’s very fun to use in the smell is very nice to
Irlanda G.
i I was turned on to this product by my old hairdresser. I dye my hair bright colors quite frequently and needed something that is low lather to combat stripping the color, while still being cleansing and come in at a reasonable price. Generally I wet my hair then wring out most of the moisture before applying the cleansing balm. I usually use about 3-4 pumps for my hair (very short, almost pixi cut). My biggest complaint about this product is trying to find it in stores (Montreal, Canada), almost nowhere sells it!!!

The smell is slightly minty, very fresh but subtle. I don't find the smell overwhelming and actually quite pleasant. I was worried the menthol in the ingredients would be drying for my scalp but I haven't had any issues with this, note that I DO NOT wash my hair every day, usually 2-3x per week on average. It leaves a "fresh" feeling on my scalp, typical of menthol but there's no burning or "cold" feeling with it. The texture is creamy but it isn't hard to spread through the hair. I usually massage my scalp pretty deeply to make sure it's really washing everything out. I haven't had a problem with buildup when using this product but I rinse my hair really, really well when done. I find I don't need to use a conditioner afterward, it's moisturizing enough as is (if my hair hasn't been bleached recently). I did however need to make sure that my body and face are washed AFTER my hair in order to prevent breakouts on my hairline and neck/shoulders.

I think it's a fairly priced product considering the amount, it's a large pump bottle (16.9oz, 500ml) that locks when turned to prevent “spilling” when traveling. The bottle is a little bit too big to actually travel with, especially when full. It's lasted me for the last 5 months or so because I use so little and don't need to wash my hair very often. The pump wasn't great and got really stiff towards the end of the bottle. When you finish a bottle there's quite a bit left inside, so I cut it open and decanted the rest into a travel shampoo container.

Overall, I definitely prefer this to the normal shampoo/condition routine and will keep using it until they (inevitably) discontinue it. I was using the Revlon Uniq One All in One Cleansing Balm before but wasn't impressed with the scent (cheap fabric softener/ industrial cleaning products come to mind), and now it's been discontinued on the Canadian market (from what I can tell).
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Do you still wash your hair before or could I just use this product?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!

back