BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #31 in Hair Treatments

6-in-1 benefits. Nourishes color-treated hair. Non stripping. Keeps Color Looking Healthy

Rethink everything you know about washing your hair in one revolutionary step. Ever Cleansing Balm is a conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser. These low-lather cleansing conditioners are a full haircare regimen in one step. They clean, condition, treat, detangle, soften and add shine. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Silicones.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Citronellol
  • Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil

• Is this a Shampoo? I'm confused what is cleansing... Be the first to answer!
  • Which one of thes products should I use ? I don't have color trea...1 Answers
  • I have bright red colored hair and I am kinda iffey on this produ...1 Answers
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I found this at Walmart on clearance for $3.00 and decided to give it a try. I love that it is sulfate, silicone, and dye free. It has a light minty scent which I really enjoy. I have thicker curly medium length hair and use about 8 pumps. When massaging it into my scalp it gives a slight tingly sensation. After leaving it in for about 10 mins I rinse it out and my hair feels clean and soft and scalp feels tingly and refreshed. It doesn't wash out my dye and I don't need a conditioner afterwards because it feels silky smooth with just the balm. I am in love with this cleansing balm and will be purchasing more in the future.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This isn't my favorite cowash but it is one I have repurchased several times. I love this for the affordability factor. It smells minty and clean. It does a nice job of making my hair feel clean without drying it out. I also like that it doesn't have sulfate so I don't need to worry about it stripping my hair.
Tiffany B.
I gave this "6 in 1" cleanser a good try, but I just can't make it work. It smells AMAZING- but that's about all it has going for it. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This made my hair heavy, greasy... Almost like it was coated in a slippery wax. It was so difficult to rinse out... I could spend a solid 10 minutes rinsing and after drying my hair I'd still find a gunky glob of this in my strands. I even tried it just on my ends as a conditioner and it still was just too heavy. The scent stuck around for hours which was nice. I wouldn't recommend this at all though... You can find better.
Julia G.
This is my daily shampoo AND conditioner. It's the ONLY "two in one" product that I'll use. I put it on and let it sit in my hair while I wash my body or shave my legs.

It feels more like a conditioner than a shampoo but it is most definitely cleansing.

Use this product if you want amazing, healthy hair with VERY LITTLE EFFORT!
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
The product is great. I have brown, wavy, hair that normally looks dry and unhealthy when washed with other sulfate free shampoos. This has built in conditioners that leave my hair silky and smooth. You can feel the difference after blow drying!
Arlene R.
Love this for conditioning. I was skeptical at first but it has really won me over. I have tried several different kinds but nothing works like this. My hair is dull and damaged from color. This really brings the shine out. Very satisfied.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This stuff is the DEAL! My hair is not made to be washed daily. My hair is barely made to be washed weekly... but it often gets stringy at the top and poofy at the bottom and I hate that and this stuff balances it out pretty well... and keeps it smooth and shiny and smelling great. I WILL say that it's really only good every other day for about two weeks before it builds up and gets too heavy, but it's a great "day 2 wash" when I want to wear my hair down but don't want to strip it!
Lilith W.
Evansville, IN
I purchased this after receiving the other EverPure products from the VoxBox, and I don’t regret it! It smells really nice and made my hair feel super sleek after the first use. I highly recommend, and my only issue was the packaging.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I liked this cleansing hair balm and I have tried a lot of different kinds so I was impressed. For the price point there is a great bang for your buck! It was very effective and I was very satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Do you still wash your hair before or could I just use this product?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!