BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

6-in-1 benefits. Nourishes color-treated hair. Non stripping. Keeps Color Looking Healthy

Rethink everything you know about washing your hair in one revolutionary step. Ever Cleansing Balm is a conditioner that transforms into a gentle cleanser. These low-lather cleansing conditioners are a full haircare regimen in one step. They clean, condition, treat, detangle, soften and add shine. No Sulfates. No Parabens. No Silicones.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Citronellol
  • Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany B.
I gave this "6 in 1" cleanser a good try, but I just can't make it work. It smells AMAZING- but that's about all it has going for it. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This made my hair heavy, greasy... Almost like it was coated in a slippery wax. It was so difficult to rinse out... I could spend a solid 10 minutes rinsing and after drying my hair I'd still find a gunky glob of this in my strands. I even tried it just on my ends as a conditioner and it still was just too heavy. The scent stuck around for hours which was nice. I wouldn't recommend this at all though... You can find better.
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck, NY
The product is great. I have brown, wavy, hair that normally looks dry and unhealthy when washed with other sulfate free shampoos. This has built in conditioners that leave my hair silky and smooth. You can feel the difference after blow drying!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This stuff is the DEAL! My hair is not made to be washed daily. My hair is barely made to be washed weekly... but it often gets stringy at the top and poofy at the bottom and I hate that and this stuff balances it out pretty well... and keeps it smooth and shiny and smelling great. I WILL say that it's really only good every other day for about two weeks before it builds up and gets too heavy, but it's a great "day 2 wash" when I want to wear my hair down but don't want to strip it!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This makes my hair so smooth!!! I recently fried my hair accidentally by using to hot of a curling iron to the point where my hair smelled absolutely burned even after three showers. I found this product and it saved my hair AND the smell! I use it after I shampoo my hair, use a couple squeezes on my ends and only one on top. It doesn’t lather a lot, just make sure you rinse very well! Super awesome product, I obviously repurchased this and still use it👉🏻!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I liked this cleansing hair balm and I have tried a lot of different kinds so I was impressed. For the price point there is a great bang for your buck! It was very effective and I was very satisfied! I would recommend this to anyone
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I would like to give this 5 stars because i like it overall , but it leaves my roots a little on the greasy side. It doesnt strip color or leave your hair dry. My hair is very soft !
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
soy y.
It’s very different from other shampoos/cleanser. It doesn’t make a lot of bubbles... I do like the soothing effects and it’s very gentle on the hair. Smells great and makes my hair soft, but I do miss making lots of bubbles when I wash my hair.
Julia G.
This is my daily shampoo AND conditioner. It's the ONLY "two in one" product that I'll use. I put it on and let it sit in my hair while I wash my body or shave my legs.

It feels more like a conditioner than a shampoo but it is most definitely cleansing.

Use this product if you want amazing, healthy hair with VERY LITTLE EFFORT!
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This isn't my favorite cowash but it is one I have repurchased several times. I love this for the affordability factor. It smells minty and clean. It does a nice job of making my hair feel clean without drying it out. I also like that it doesn't have sulfate so I don't need to worry about it stripping my hair.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
I would like to try this. What does everyone think of it?
Adelayda S.
Miami
I just want to know if is too oily, because I sweat a lot and it will be a very big problem for me?
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
Very interested in trying this product because I color & use an InStyler. In the last few months my seem dry & brittle.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Do you still wash your hair before or could I just use this product?
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have highlighted (heavy highlights with bleach) hair. Been highlighting my hair for 15 years and only do it every 6 months. The last two times I have had my hair highlighted it is so dry from root to ends that I just wear it up in a bun all the time. My scalp is so dry I have chunks of dry patches even though the bleach never actually touches my scalp. My question is: I want to use one of the loreal 6 in 1 balms but not sure which one to use as I have naturally curly hair, it's also frizzy, dry and very porous. Should I use the one for curly hair or one of the other two to treat the dry and frizz as well as maintain my highlights? I can wear my hair curly or straight very easy so it's not so curly that it can't be blow dried straight. Please help my hair is awful!

back