L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo

EverPure Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo neutralizes brassy yellow and orange tones in hair

Maintain your perfect blonde with EverPure Brass Toning Purple Shampoo with Hibiscus and Purple Dye. Hydrate and neutralize brassy yellow and orange tones in blonde, bleached, highlighted, and silver hair. 100% Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Harsh Salts, Vegan.*

*No animal derived ingredients or by-products. Formula not tested on animals.

AQUA / WATER
HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT
METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE
MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE
METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE FIL CODE D230035/1A

Has anyone used this on dry hair? I was recommend to, to keep ashy tones in my hair but I've seen some pretty drastic results with regular use. I have a picture of the tone of my hair now and haven't use any purple shampoo since demi-ash was put in my hair last year. What do you think? Put on dry hair for 15 minutes or use regular?
Does this turn your hair purple?
Trying to find a good purple shampoo have tried many, but not really happy with the results. Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Oceanside, CA
L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Alicia E.
I received the Loreal brass toning shampoo & cond from their Ever Pure line complimentary for testing purposes. Now, first, I ❤️ getting ALL voxboxes. But sometimes, when Im notified about a voxbox coming with a product and I see what the product is...I sometimes go crazy...all excited, super stoked about it...and pray I get that box. This, my friends, was one of those times. 4 nights ago, I got home from work and my box had come in the mail. I ripped it open fast grabbing my shamp & cond, stuck my head under the faucet in my kitchen sink to start trying it out. I guess I was in a hurry because my hair had been looking super ratched these days..washed out..orangey 🍊 and ugly. I have a balayage where my dark, natural brown roots gradually fade into a light blonde, even some platinum streaks at the ends. it's such a drastic contrast and it took a couple times of bleaching and toning to reach that cool toned blonde that I love..I actually like it when it looks kind of purple after toning, I like that ash blonde so much. After first use, I immediately noticed a big difference. This is the first toning conditioner I have ever seen that has almost the same, deep rich purple color of the shampoo!! Before, I would just buy a shampoo for toning because I learned the conditioners that go with the shampoos are a ripoff in my opinion because they didn't tone and that's what their claim was. the whitish lilac color of these so-called toning conditioners wasn't gonna get rid of brassiness on anyone, so I was totally hyped that I finally got this duo that both do what they say they're gonna do..AND! it's SULFATE FREE that smells amazing, AND has an awesome price point, AND takes my bleached, overprocessed hair back to a cool, light, ashy blonde while making it super soft and manageable. I absolutely recommend. I absolutely will continue using both the shamp & cond. 5 stars. Thank you @influenster @lorealhair @lorealusa for the chance to try these 2 great hair products. Please go buy and rid the earth of orange, brassy and fugly hair! 💋MUAH!
Morristown, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Roxy I.
This product is ideal for those who bleach our hair and we don't like the yellow-orange result that we get it with bleaching powder + hydrogen peroxide (it's known that's the only thing that really brightens dark hair colors but... has that 🍊🍋 side effect). In just one use, combined with the conditioner with same formula Ever Pure, I noticed my hair tone a lot more "butter" tone, and I like it!! This beauties have formula's purple pigments help to neutralize yellow and orange tones. And that's what we really want!! Go away yellow tones! And besides, I notice my long curly hair super hydrated and shiny. Of course, the two products are formulated without sulfate, that's the most evil ingredient for your hair. I'm super happy and for that I wanna share my experience with you all, if you see these products, it's a 'buy it now!". Thanks a lot @lorealhair @lorealusa @influenster for the chance to try this products. I received this two as complimentary for testing purposes. #EverPure #PurpleShampoo #EverPurePurple #Loreal #sulfatefreehaircare #sulfatefree #blondehair #blondecurlyhair #haircolor #Ilovemyhair #bleachinghair #purple #producttesting #nycinstagrammer #beautyproducts #recommendations #influenster #influenstervox
Burlington, MA
So first of all this shampoo smells awesome. I have brown hair with ashy blond balayage, so I’m not a stranger to using purple shampoo or conditioner as I hate when my hair gets yellow or brassy. typically I use fanola. I would say this holds up well against fanola- it didn’t provide me with as much of a lather as fanola typically does. Another thing I do like about this product is that it doesn’t stain your hands as much as other purple shampoos do. I left it on for 2 minutes to start and the purple did take well to my high lights. I don’t think it’s as strong as fanola as it’s not a complete toning system, and I do feel it’s necessary if you’re going to use this product you need to use the conditioner as well because the conditioner has more of a blue pigment that controls orange tones (with my balayage I get orange and yellow tones). It is really drying so I definitely recommend mixing the conditioner with a strong moisturizing conditioner or oil products after you wash your hair. still think fanola pulls the brassiness out of the hair a little better, but overall a good product.
Torrance, CA
L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Claudia C.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I’ve used this product once. Initial thoughts: Solid purple shampoo! Pretty close to Fanola but not as drying and doesn’t stain your hands as much. I only used it once and I didn’t pair it with the conditioner, but have used that separately and liked it. It does tone your hair a lot more than some other drugstore purple shampoos, like Not Your Mother’s (although I love their formula dearly) and Kristin Ess (horrible!). I added a photo in natural lighting with no filters. This is definitely between bleaching and toning and there’s very little brassiness.
Redondo Beach, CA
Ok. I was totally a bit skeptical at first thinking, sure sure this purple shampoo stuff is usually pretty good so I think I’ll be happy with it... BUT WOW. I’ve heard you should switch your shampoo from time to time so maybe it’s a combination of switching from my other shampoo to this one, but this was absolutely amazing.... Within the first time using the shampoo and conditioner I noticed that the brassiness was significantly removed from my hair town, and my hair actually ended up feeling very soft and clean, which may sound weird to mention but I have a feeling it’s because it’s such a good quality of brass toning purple shampoo. I’ve tried a couple different ones of these and sometimes the purple color is not as apparent but this one was very strong in color which I think helped with bringing out the brassiness? Maybe that’s wrong to think but either way— from trying other products I know it’s a fact that this one outperforms them!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I am really picky about purple shampoo, but I do like this product. Maybe it isn’t my favorite on the market but it does work. One thing I noticed, is that unlike other shampoos I have tried, you actually need to listen to the directions on this one. My first use, I was running late and I didn’t leave it in for the suggested time and I didn’t see any results. I thought this was strange, since I’ve seen the same suggestion on other bottles and still have seen results. When I left the shampoo and conditioner in for the allotted time, I did see a brighter blonde color. It was a very natural brighten, but I will say I have seen brighter, blonder results with other products. Still what I did like was that my hair felt healthy. And unlike other products that seemed to give me a brighter blonde, I didn’t worry that it may be damaging my hair to get the results. I was between a 3 and 4 star for this shampoo!
Kingwood, TX
I received this as a complimentary sample for review. First off I really love the Ever Pure line as a go to cheaper version of a salon brand. Wow wee! I really do love this! As I am in between color treatments and really need a refresh, this shampoo and conditioner combo is fantastic! Thank you L’oreal and Influenster for gifting me with this. As a blonde with high and low lights, we all know that color fade and brassiness is a problem, especially between color appointments. I was so impressed by the sent and how moisturizing this product is. I have used violet shampoo in the past to lift tones, and find it seriously alters the texture of your hair during the shampoo and after. This really works and leaves hair feeling amazing, soft and vibrant. Even on my sparklies (Ie ...Gray hair) I am a huge fan and have recommended to my blonde friends. Totally behind this line and would 100% purchase again.
Warrensburg , MO
L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by britt J.
My natural hair color is dark brown, and I have blonde balayage. They always tend to be brassy so I was excited to receive this product to review. It lathered up nicely and had a pleasant scent! I let it sit for about 3 minutes and then rinsed. Unfortunately, it did not remove all of the brassy tones from my hair. I did feel like my highlighted hair seemed brighter; but still orange toned and very dry! Pictured are a before and after.
Greensboro, NC
L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Zoë T.
(The proof is in the photo— check out my before and after! ) I dyed my hair about a month ago, and I was using a natural shampoo and conditioner system to take care of my dead ends— but it was leaving my locks slightly brassy. Then, I received in the mail this Ever Pure Shampoo from L’Oreal— and it was the absolute perfect fit to obtain my glossy platinum highlights back! All without sacrificing my preference for sulfate free formulas. I’ve used it about three times a week for the past 2 weeks. I noticed a difference in the very first use. Also worth mentioning, it actually smells quite good on my hair too. I was initially a bit skeptical because it definitely had a chemical smell straight from the bottle... but it washed out perfectly, and I’m left with a light clean scent. I will definitely be buying this again! [Received free as a promo from Influenster]
Green Cv Spgs, FL
L'Oreal Paris Everpure Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Alyke M.
Purple shampoo is a staple when it comes to my hair care! I have blonde and gray hair (Thank you genetics!) that have a tendency to get brassy without maintenance. This was my first time using this brand I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the results. My first impression of the shampoo when I poured some in my hand is that it has a very similar pigment and consistency as it’s competitors, but per the directions a shorter recommended curing time. The smell is pretty musky, which is my primary reason for rating it as a 4 instead of a five. I do realize that the product needs to be gender neutral, but I could still smell the shampoo after the use of my other styling products. However it definitely did its job and countered the brassy hues leaving my hair with more of an ash tone.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...