L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment uploaded by Candace H.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment uploaded by Candace H.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment uploaded by Kelly F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #39 in Scalp Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Neutralizes Brassiness. Boosts Blonde Color. Iris Botanicals. Intensely Nourishes.

EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment with iris, a salon quality color refreshing mask for blonde colored hair. Instantly neutralizes unwanted brassiness while intensely nourishing over-processed hair. Boost your blonde for a fresh, pure lustrous color with a sulfate-free hair mask.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Citric Acid
  • Cetrimonium Chloride
  • Hexyl Cinnamal

Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Heba A.
I don’t have any money more good than you can see i is the last time I am going out to home and I
Shannon G.
Coraopolis, PA
This smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! I’m obsessed with it and use it several times a week.
Steph W.
Really enjoy this treatment, I recently just started using it and every time I do use it I notice my hair becoming more blonde each time and he copper slowly diminishing. I went from dark brown hair to blonde balayage and after colouring your hair multiple times, obviously your hair becomes very dry and breaks easily. This product leaves your hair feeling soft and brings your hair back to life. The only thing that I did notice when I didn't wash it out properly the first time it made my scalp really itchy. I would really recommend to anyone wanting to get rid of that copper in their hair while still wanting to bring out more blonde.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
This is an all time fav of mine! I've used countless bottles of this and never fail to be impressed! The bottle is small so I go through it rather quickly but it's worth it! I didn't have much luck with the shampoo and conditioner from this line so i'm happy this worked well for me
Candace H.
edson
This product barely did anything on my hair... not buying it again!L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment
It’s said it neutralizes and hydrates. It had done neither! So thumbs down!
Flor N.
laAme este tratamiento bueno mi cabello estaba demasiado maltratado pero al usarlo después de 3 puestas vi los resultados mi cabello esta mas sano y aparte me ayudo con el frizz que tengo ,casi nunca suelo encontrar productos que me ayuden realmente
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
it was a good product!! i really loved the fact that it gives your hair so many treatments!! nice packaging and super easy to use!! loved the scent and it was long lasting!! totally recommend to buy it!!
Jazz w.
I wasn’t sure on how many stars to give this product as I have only ever used it the once and it was a long time ago now. As I recall it left my hair in knots and not in a great condition and the smell wasn’t pleasing either.
Rayne A.
Santo Domingo
to keep filling color without attacking the hair with chemicals this product is perfect leave your hair shiny and with golden sparkles seals the strand and elasticity.

back