L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment uploaded by Candace H.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment uploaded by Candace H.L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment uploaded by Kelly F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Boosts Blonde Color. Iris Botanicals. Intensely Nourishes.

EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment with iris, a salon quality color refreshing mask for blonde colored hair. Instantly neutralizes unwanted brassiness while intensely nourishing over-processed hair. Boost your blonde for a fresh, pure lustrous color with a sulfate-free hair mask.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Cetrimonium Chloride
  • Hexyl Cinnamal

bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I’m not a huge fan of the smell of this product, but other than that this product is really wonderful! My blonde tells to dull, especially in winter when it isn’t exposed to the sun, and this is a great remedy for that!
Dareen A.
FL
They are the best thing I have ever seen they are so amazing and good and perfect and it never effect me in a bad way before! It’s so easy to use and apply it’s not expensive at all and I definitely recommend you to try them if you never did! Thank you
Gretchen J.
Bellville, OH
I had my hair highlighted blond for the summer, more blond then I had ever been before. I used this product once a week as well as using the corresponding shampoo and conditioner daily. I would usually let this sit on my hair for 10 or so minutes before I washed it out. I always felt like I had just left the salon when I used this as it made my hair extra soft and I felt gave my hair a fresh boost. In my opinion it did brighten the color and maintain it longer.
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
This stuff is amazing! I combed it through my towel dried blonde hair and left it on for a little longer then the recommended 5 minutes; my hair is soft, the brassy color is almost completely gone and I am so thrilled ! It worked better then a professional toner! Be careful to only use this product once a week it deposits a purple shade in your hair which would happen with any toner or purple shampoo!
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
I love this Ever Pure sulfate free line from Loreal and all the shampoos and conditioners seem very nourishing. I feel like I am treating my hair well when I use this line. When my highlights seem to turn too brassy, I always want to use a purple shampoo to help balance the color and this is a really good, gentle one to use. I love how gente this shampoo is on my color-treated hair.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
Impressed, after one use I noticed a difference in my color. My highlights were brighter and my blonde was an ashy color again. I can’t wait to see how it works after using once a week. Only thing I don’t love is that I have to towel dry my hair and then get back in the shower and rinse.
Stephanie w.
This is a great product for us humans with blonde hair! Smells great, adds awesome shine, and tge effect of this product lasts. Quenches dry ends as well as the scalp. The price is bank account friendly. And you can us this product more than once a week.
Jessica R.
Louisa
Definitely maintained the blonde shades of my hair, and protected it from further bleaching. So affordable and definitely worth it. Would recommend and will for sure repurchase.
Angie T.
Apple Valley, MN
Easy to apply and helps Boone color treated hair be less brassy. It is a treatment so you need to be ok with putting it on your hair and waiting for it to do its work. I have used other, more expensive, toner and this seems to work just as well. I would purchase this again.
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
This helps keep my blonde hair looking fresh in between bleaching sessions and doesn’t damage it