BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Sarah S.
Middleton, WI
I received this conditioner for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I'm a natural blonde, so I'm not sure how much the color claims of this conditioner do for my hair, but this conditioner is pleasant to use, not too heavy while still being nourishing. I don't find that my hair is weighed down by this product or that it's difficult to fully wash out. Will continue to use and see if there is any effect on my natural hair color with extended use.
Nicole B.
Anita, IA
Thick and rich! The consistency makes it kind of hard to spread around your hair, but I like that aspect; I try to keep conditioner off my scalp. Scent is pleasing and not too strong. If you're a wet comb detangler (curly girls), it does alright but isn't particularly slippery. Overall, hydrates nicely!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #EverPureVoxbox for an unbiased review.
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
I received this from Influenster in exchange for an unbiased review. Love that it reduces brassiness in my color treated blonde hair. I feel it best works with the shampoo. Also love that it is paraben and sulfate free. Works as well as other more expensive brands with quality ingredients and affordable. Really a win/win. I don’t love the scent so minus 1 star there. Definitely worth a shot at trying!!
Jennifer A.
Endicott, NY
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner Loving my Everpure blonde conditioner as a follow up to the shampoo. Received this for free in my Influenster vixbox in change for an honest review! Well, I'd say but it's the perfect ending to an awesome two step system. This conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and silky, and I love how it smells! I'll continue to use this, for sure!!
Allison J.
Atlanta, GA
I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster and was so excited to try a new blonde conditioner!

I always skimp on conditioner because to me, it doesn't make a huge difference and always leaves my hair feels heavy and dirty days after. However, this new product smells AMAZING! and is so light-weight. Highly, highly recommend. I also love these tubes for travel.
Toni C.
Chesterfield , SC
I like this product better than the shampoo. This does condition my hair without leaving it heavy and flat, but I don't notice a difference in the tone of my blonde hair. I'm glad I received this product free from Influenster, because I do enjoy how it makes my hair feel. Good everyday conditioner.
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
This conditioner is great addition to the shampoo. I go from dark brown to almost white blonde. So, you can imagine the damage my hair endures. While it doesn't help much for the brassiness (I had to get a toner) it does help with the dryness and damage. It smells great as well. It makes my hair soft and manageable. I will definitely continue purchasing and using this product.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster along with EverPure Blonde shampoo. I used it for the first time yesterday. I am always looking for new blonde shampoo/conditioner combos. I am happy to see one finally available at drug stores, for a good value. The conditioner is actually purple too. The scent is lovely & I am happy it isn't harsh on my chemically treated hair.
Mallory S.
I received this products for free for testing from Influenster. First off I love the smell and the packaging. I️t has made my hair feel so soft and detangles all of my knots after using. Helps to lighten brassiness slightly but not for someone who has very yellow or brass tones in their hair. Good for the prices point and to help with keeping blonde hair light.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
This is my favorite drug store conditioner for blonde hair. The purple dye isn’t too harsh that it stains your hair grey but still helps keep the color lasting for months. Very pleased the results and highly recommend to other blonde haired beauties.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes