BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I didnt really much care for this product as I did the shampoo. It doesn’t compare to some other blonde conditioner i have tried in the past. I got this for free to try out and I don’t think i would purchase this product. Even though the shampoo is AMAZING!
Kelli M.
Saltillo, MS
This conditioner is top notch. A little goes a long way so be careful. It weighs my hair down if I use too much of it. It makes my hair super soft and easy to detangle. It also helps maintain my blonde color. This is my new go to conditioner.
Katherine B.
Got this in my influencer box for free and I loved and what it does to my hair. It smells good all day long. I love the way it feels on my hair. I like how it makes the blonde in my hair stand out. I would recommend it and I was definitely satisfied with the turnout.
Ashlea C.
Very hydrating. Smells absolutely amazing! Gets rid of the brass in my hair and leaves it feeling so soft. My hair is color treated and this does wonders for it. I love this! Will be purchasing in the future! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Allison L.
I may be in the minority here but this made my hair so greasy! I have very fine hair and this made my hair look like it was super oily. Didn’t help with brassy undertones either. It made my hair feel very weighed down and partnered with the shampoo it was just a mess for my tresses. Affordable and smelled nice but that’s about it. Won’t use again.

I received a sample free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I received L'Oreal EverPur Blonde shampoo and conditioner in a VoxBox from Influenster. I really love the scent of this line. It leaves a good amount of scent even after the shower. The conditioner is pretty thick and easy to massage through your hair. It rinses out really well. After using the conditioner a few times, my hair didn't seem as dull. Definitely worth trying.
Jordan G.
Was so excited to try this and was surprised by the scent- it smells a lot like cologne. I personally don't mind it but this may be an important consideration for some customers as the scent definitely lingers on the hair even after it's dry. This makes my hair smooth and silky and seems to help to keep my hair more blonde and less yellow. Would recommend giving this a shot, as it's performed better than many of the high end conditioners I've tried!
Evelyn M.
Granada Hills, CA
As a platinum blonde, keeping my hair healthy, soft, and shiny is a priority. I was really looking forward to this conditioner deeply hydrating my hair as stated, but I actually felt it was more dry after! My hair was static-y and hard to brush out. This was even after I left it on my hair for around 7 minutes! It does has a pleasant scent but as a product it was disappointing. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for my review.
Rachel R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This conditioner was such a pleasant surprise! I got this for free from Influenster and was hesitant because purple conditioners can be very drying on my color-treated hair. The L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner was rich and super moisturizing, while still taking away brassy tones! I will definitely be buying this again!!
Jessica G.
Racine, WI
I purchased this conditioner to switch up my routine from a different purple toner routine. This conditioner does a pretty good job at keeping my blonde strands bright and colored. It doesn't do as well as some competitor brands, but the price is definitely more affordable than others I have used as well. It  lathers up really well, and you don't have to use a lot of product. It keeps my hair feeling smooth after I dry it!
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes