BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Michaela M.
I received this product for free from Influenster to review. The L’Oreal EverPure blonde conditioner is wonderful! It is a vegan and gluten-free product that is free of sulfates, salts, and surfactants. I love that this product made my hair feel so silky and soft. I am not able to use this product all over my hair because it does weigh my fine hair down, but on the ends it is awesome! I haven’t noticed a change in my hair being neutralized, but I still really like this product because of how it smells and how soft it leaves my hair. I really enjoy this product and I would repurchase.
Sarah D.
Portland, OR
I honestly liked this product more than I expected. While working the conditioner into my hair I discovered that I was able to work it in smoothly, and I was able to detangle my hair quite easily. I very much enjoy the lovely floral scent. This conditioner rinsed out very easily. I have noticed a reduction in brassiness, I have also noticed my hair is softer and more manageable. I haven't needed to use product to control my hair in two weeks. I will definitely be recommending this product to my friends and family.

I received this product for free in a #VoxBox in exchange for a review.
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
The L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner is a must for my hair now. Not only does it smell amazing, but the anti-brass formula is great for my blonde hair. I didn’t have to use much of the conditioner and I could run my fingers through my hair without catching in a lot of knots. My hair was so soft after brushing and drying. I will definitely be buying this conditioner again. I received these products complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jennifer W.
I recieved this bottle FREE via Influenster. My first time recieving and i am super excited. I have naturally white hair, i add a blonde color too. I have used "purple shampoo" for many years. The smell generally found in tbese specialty products tends to be medicinal. With Loreal Ever Pure it is a soft treasured, slightly floral scent. The shampoo is a sudsy luxury, followed by this creamy rich conditioner is amazing. Very few uncontrollable flyaways (which is astonishing once you git the level of gray/white i have!) Bonus: after several weeks i have no build up!
Melissa L.
[product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-blonde-conditioner] This conditioner is very hydrating and didn't make my hair oily which is a huge plus. The one downside is that I didn't really care for the heavily floral smell. However, the smell does dissapate quickly after use. I will continue to use the rest of the full size sample I received for free from Influenster, but I probably won't be repurchasing only because I like the smell of other products better.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I was really excited to try this conditioner for a few reason. It claimed to help with brassiness at a good price point and it is sulfate free. I wasn’t a big fan of the smell. It was a little overwhelming to me. And it wasn’t as purple as I thought it would be. I used the shampoo along side the conditioner. I felt the conditioner was slimy as I tried to rinse it out. And it was hard to tell if everything was completely rinsed out. After blow drying I noticed my hair was incredibly dry and brittle. My husband even noticed my hair had no moisture! Super disappointed in this product since I love L’Oréal products.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I received the shampoo and conditioner complimentary in the loreal everpure voxbox by influenster..
I have long hair, that gets very tangly when wet so i use conditioner daily. I normally use a salon brand leave in conditioner before i brush my hair. So I was excited to try this conditioner! The conditioner made my hair very soft when it was still wet and detangled it. I didn't even need to use my leave in! But after my hair had dried, I noticed that it felt very dry. I don't know if this was due to the conditioner or the shampoo as I used them both.
Keli H.
Chesapeake, VA
I received this for free in my #EverPureVoxBox.  I have never used this product before, so I put myself and my kids to the test.  I live in a house with nothing but females, so this was perfect for the 3 of us.  All of us have long and thick hair, so the bottle was gone in about 10 days.  We all could agree that we weren't too hot on the scent, and definitely would choose a different scent, but we all liked the way it made our hair feel and it didn't weight our heads down.  We all do have different hair textures, but we did like how all of our hair felt.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I received this conditioner in my Voxbox along with the shampoo. I'll start by saying that the scent is amazing...like a spa! I could tell as soon as I applied it to my hair that I would like it. When I rinsed, it left my hair super soft. When I blew it out it looked REALLY pretty!! I will purchase again.
Spring F.
ANACORTES, WA
Im quite picky about my hair products and I've been pretty delighted
with this conditioner. One of my biggest pet peeves is scent in hair
products. They are usually disgusting and overpowering. This product has
just the lightest of scents and its incredibly pleasant. It smells
natural (not chemically and fake) and just the tiniest bit floral.
The product itself has a silky feel and leaves my hair beautifully
smooth without weighing it down.

I received this product from influencer in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes