BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Widalys E.
Orlando
I bought the Ever Pure Free Solfate shampoo & conditioner for blonde hair because I had been told that using violet shampoo helped to keep the color. And the result has been wonderful since the highlits and color of my hair are kept the same before they put me as orange with the sun. I recommend to a friend. I did not have to invest in expensive products to have the desired result.
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
I have been using this conditioner (with the shampoo) for a couple weeks now and I think it’s great! I dye my hair blonder than it naturally is, and this has really helped curb some of the brassiness. The scent is not overpowering, but it stays in your hair for a long time. For me, my hair still smelled of the shampoo/conditioner until I washed again, even when it was two days later! This really softens my hair after being stripped of all the dirt and grossness by the shampoo. It hasn’t removed all my brassiness, but that is a mammoth job and an uphill battle.

I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and I’m really glad I did. I will likely buy this when I run out, as it’s an affordable way to keep my hair from getting too crazy.
Lauren L.
Olathe, KS
I received a complementary sample of the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner (&Shampoo) for my unbiased opinion from #Influenster & #LOreal.

The packaging for both the Shampoo & Conditioner is nice. I did like the subtle scent of the conditioner. It wasn't overpowering and smelled fresh and clean. I will say that although the smell was nice, I'm not sure I benefited from the "tone". My hair felt conditioned, but I'm not sure that it really rinses very well. I felt like my hair was more oily & frizzy than usual after using the conditioner. I tried to air dry and blow dry - both gave me the oily and frizzy look. Good for the price, but I think that I would rather pay more for another product.

Julia K.
S Burlington, VT
I loved that this conditioner made my hair feel incredibly soft in the shower, and it smelled really nice as well. This product promised to tone blonde hair, and I did notice some of that, but I have two different shades of blonde highlights and really only noticed a difference on the lighter shade. I also have teal peekaboo highlights that I felt faded a little bit while I used this product. The consistency of the conditioner was a little thick and felt a bit greasy, which isn't my preference in a conditioner. I also felt like the conditioner dried my hair out after it was dry, which was a disappointment. I tried it out with the EverPure Blonde Shampoo, and ultimately liked the shampoo better than the conditioner.

Note: I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes
Chante P.
I received this product for free for test purposes! I had also received the shampoo as well and for both I gave 3 stars because as a regular shampoo it did do its job of making my cleaner (getting rid of oil/dirt.) It did however really dry my hair out.I've had other sulfate free shampoos and conditioners and they have never done that.I didn't give it a lower score simply because I can't rate on how well it does for color treated blonde hair since mine is naturally blonde,so I don't know how well it does in that area.So it does clean my hair and smells good,but I won't end up buying this product.
Joy S.
I received this product for free in return for my honest review. The first thing I noticed when opening the bottle was the lovely floral scent. It’s very thick and will likely run out faster than the shampoo, which is a bit annoying, but not s deal breaker. It rinsed cleanly out of my hair and definitely felt moisturized. I didn’t put any product in prior to blow drying my hair to see the true results. My hair did look smoother than with other conditioners, and it certainly took out the reddish bits that appear in my hair. If your hair is really processed though, you’re still going to need addition products to keep your hair from looking dried out. Worth a look if you’re searching for a purple conditioner with some moisture.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I just bought this to start using for my blonde hair since I.T is supposed to leave the blonde not brassy and less yellow, I have yet to see results since I just started usin I.T but so far I really like the conditioning aspect I.T leaves my hair super soft and shiny and way to style. I just have to say it doesn’t smell very good though and that’s a bummer
Alicia S.
Crofton, MD
When I first got this free from Influenster I didn't really talk about it because I believe in really using a product before you hype it or review it. Well, now that I've used it a few times, I LOVE this stuff!!! My house is a dirty blonde that often gets kind of an ashy look. I also recently got a haircut that I didn't love and it often laid funny with my old shampoo. This stuff makes my hair look great!! My only complaint is that the bottles could look a bit more different, they're identical and get tricky in the shower. I didn't think I could love a conditioner at all, they make your hair so heavy, but this one is great. I really couldn't believe how much I loved a conditioner that wasn't from the health food store!
Andrea S.
Milwaukee, WI
I tried the ever pure color care system for blonde hair after receiving it in a vox box from influenster. I get my dark blonde hair highlighted every 3 months and strive to keep it healthy and damage free. This product line, both the shampoo and conditioner surprised me with how moisturized my hair was, and how well my color was retained without turning brassy or fading. It definitely can compete with more expensive salon brands out there. For the conditioner, I did find that I had to use a significant amount of the product to get the level of moisture my longer hair needs.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
Thanks to Influenster I was able try this shampoo. I really like this product all around. In the end there was a couple things I did notice. First it is a smaller bottle than most conditioners. Secondly it is on the thicker side which is not necessarily bad thing in my eyes. It makes me think it will be more moisturizing like a mask.
On the other side of things it smells great. Not to strong but yet enough to make you notice. It’s also a beautiful lilac color.
The main question is does it do what it claims? For me YES it did. My hair was very hydrated, smooth and left untangled! My brassiness was definitely toned down( thank god!). It improved my hair so much people have noticed a difference!
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes