BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Maya A.
I bought this accidentally thinking it was the shampoo when it was actually the conditioner. I found the smell is not the most appealing and the conditioner leaves like a film on my hair. So in order to get the bang for my buck out of the product I found I had to use it first and leave it in my hair for 10min then shampoo and then use my regular conditioner. I found this worked the best for me to get the brassy out of my hair and not have the smell or the film on my hair.
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to conditioner when I died my hair blonde. I went from dark black hair to incredibly light blonde and that really destroyed my hair. But this conditioner did a beautiful job at maintaining it. I was surprised that the drugstore conditioner was better than a lot of the high end conditioners and shampoos that I had tried. I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to maintain their blonde hair.
Laura R.
This is a decent product, I don’t find that it really makes much of a difference for my hair but it is definitely a cheap alternative to many other blonde shampoos! It smells alright, but it’s not my favourite. I would say for the price it’s pretty good, as I don’t necessarily think that many of the blonde shampoos I’ve used have done much!
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
It doesn’t smell the best but it keeps the brass colours out of my hair. My hair is Color treated and it helps keep the Color. I actually buy it at my local dollar store. L'Oréal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverPure Sulfate-Free Blonde Brass Banisher™ Conditioner 8.5 fl. oz. Tube
Vanessa H.
London, ON
This conditioner wasn't my favourite. It was too heavy (much like the shampoo) for my fine blonde hair. I also don't think this made a big difference like the shampoo did. I won't be repurchasing, although the deep conditioning blonde mask from this line is one of my favourite and I have repurchased it countless times.
Ina S.
Use this on my bleached blonde hair. Affordable, lathers nice, doesn’t damage hair but it doesn’t have a great scent. Haven’t noticed too much of a change and I have been using it for a month but I’ll continue to try it out.
Sabrina L.
Montreal, QC
It smells really good, it's affordable and it helped keep my hair's color perfect. I colored my hair to blond and wouldn't think twice of buying this product for it. I bought it from the pharmacy.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
The conditioner is as good as the shampoo but a lot more moisterising and nourishing for your hair. I usually leave this in for about 3 minutes
Ashley C.
Miscouche
Purchased at: Walmart
Great conditioner leaves hair silky smooth. Works amazing on my blonde.tips keeps.them.looking fresh and keeps the brassiness away.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes