BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Rachel R.
This conditioner makes my hair feel amazing. It leaves my hair smelling great and super soft. It works great on my blonde hair.
Jessica A.
Saginaw, MI
I loved my free sample of L'Oreal Ever Pure conditioner from #Influenster. It's nice and light. Left my hair smelling great!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,231 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great conditioner! Such a silky great feel to it. Makes my hair awesome. Soft and shiney. Can be expensive but it's worth it.
Nichole K.
Superior, WI
Smells wonderful and helps maintain moisture! Works well with my bleached color treated hair. Great price for the quality!
Stephanie N.
Guymon, OK
I love this conditioner! It smells great, and a little goes a long way! I also do not have to use a de tangler anymore.
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
This conditioner is great it keeps my color look the day I got it colored and it makes it feel great doesn’t dry it out
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
This works very well and isn’t too purple. It has a nice scent to it also. I received this for free from influenster.
Betsy V.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on the bottom half (blonde) portion on my hair and have seen an improvement on the longevity of my color!
Angela U.
I Love this L'Oréal conditioner! It smells great and its really hydrating for my highlighted hair and hard water!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great toning shampoo. Nice clean smell. The price is very affordable and I recommend to anyone looking to tone.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes