BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Tiffany W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This conditioner keeps my hair super soft and easy to brush through! I have used this conditioner for over a year and don’t plan on stopping any time soon!
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I’ve used a lot of blonde shampoos, but never a blonde conditioner. I love how It smells and makes my hair so soft
Cynthia C.
Lowell, Or
Left my hair super soft! This and the Shampoo helped tone down the brass in my hair. I havent got the gentleness this product gives with other products.
Lirozka M.
Orlando, FL
This conditioner it’s really good I have blonde hair and help me too keep the color on my hair and also moisturizer too so definitely I’ll buy it again
Brittany K.
South Point, OH
I'm in LOVE with ever blonde shampoo and conditioner but this conditioner is top notch. It makes my hair so smooth and tangle free and smells amazing.
Megan E.
Olathe, KS
This conditioner is fabulous! Doesn't leave my roots looking oily, smells great, gives my blonde hair a nice clean look, and doesn't feel heavy.
Aimee B.
Roseville, CA
This conditioner rocks! I can brush my hair without my arms feeling like they want to fall off. I have too much hair and this product saved me!
Ashley B.
Verona, PA
I love this shampoo. It definitley doesn’t replace purple shampoo but it definitely helps extend my blonde and keeps it from becoming brass-y.
Jennifer A.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great conditioner that moisuturizes without stripping hair. Great scent also. I will purchase when my influenster bottle is used up.
Lilly Z.
Fayetteville, AR
One of my everyday cheap conditioners! Don’t hate but don’t love it! It works if you’re on a budget! Does have a great smell and lasts long
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes