BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I bought this because my blonde hair started looking very brassy.  This did the trick to calm the brass down.  The scent is okay and it isn't expensive.
Shannona J.
Sumiton, AL
I will be keeping this in my house for now on. It makes my hair feel renewed. I have never used anything that has done this good on my hair. And I received it from influenster free
member-762fa
I have used the L’Oreal EverPure brand for years. I have blonde highlights so I love this Blonde conditioner. Keeps my highlights from becoming brassy, even with my hard water,
Aileen H.
Balch Springs, TX
If you've bleached your hair and you feel like you're hair is dry this conditioner is for you. It's kept my hair blonde and soft. It is super affordable for the wonders it does. It's a product you will keep buying i promise you that.
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
I have caramel highlights in my dark brown hair and they do get very brassy. I use this conditioner once a week and I do think it toned the brassiness down. It may work better if used with the corresponding shampoo!
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
My hairdresser recommended this brand of shampoo because it is Sulfate free, which means it doesn’t dry your hair out. Plus this stuff helps keep the blonde color without the price tag!
Zoe F.
Orono, ME
I like the conditioner better than the shampoo. It leaves my color treated blonde hair smooth and detangled, especially if I leave it in for a while. Affordable, satisfied!
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
Loved the way it smells and how well it kept the color in my hair. I def give this one a thumbs up. Will cont to use
Brianna A.
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this blonde conditioner! It is great for my highlighted hair and keeps the color lasting. My hair is sooo smooth after using! It’s very affordable too!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Great conditioner, detangles without weighing hair down. The scent is a clean floral scent and not overpowering. Doesn't over deposit color into hair either
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes