BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Liesl G.
I received this product in the #everpurevoxbox from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.

I have naturally strawberry blonde hair, that is thick, long, and frizzy.  I have never used a purple shampoo before as I never felt the need to, but I do not notice there being less brass in my hair.

At first I loved this shampoo and conditioner set.  I loved that it was not tested on animals and was vegan, I also was very happy about the price.  I normally do not go for floral scents but I love the scent of this shampoo and the scent is my favorite part about this conditioner.  At first I really liked this conditioner, my hair seemed less frizzy and static-y.  Though my hair wasn't noticable softer, I thought I had found a great product to tame my mane.  But after about the third was I started noticing a lot of build up in my hair where I start to put the conditioner (I don't put conditioner on my scalp).  I thought maybe it was a fluke and I just forgot to rince my hair.  But no matter how much I try to make sure it all gets out I still have this build up feeling in my hair.  It doesn't really look like my hair is greasy, but it looks like I put some sort of cheap product in my hair and it's sticky looking.  I personally like the shampoo in this line but I don't think I would repurchase the conditioner.
Stephanie M.
I received this conditioner in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster for review. After testing the Ever Pure Blonde shampoo and conditioner, here are my thoughts. The conditioner is a thick, pastel lavender cream that hydrates my hair very well, yet rinses clean. Sometimes rich conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy, but this does not. I love that this is vegan and paraben free. It smells nice- it’s a light botanical scent that reminds me of a very mild men’s cologne, without making me feel like I smell like a guy all day. I didn’t notice any significant brightening or color correction to neutralize brassiness, which is why I deducted a star. Overall, I would purchase the shampoo and conditioner set when I run out of it because it’s great quality for the price. I’ll probably alternate using this with using my Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde products because although they’re more expensive, they deposit a lot more purple onto your hair to neutralize brassiness. I recommend the L’Oreal if your primary goal is hydration for color treated blonde hair at a lower price point.
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
Having blonde hair and getting it colored blonde as well, purple shampoo is a must. But it can be expensive. This shampoo is the cheap version and any salon will tell you it is not what you should use necessarily because they water everything down I guess. But I think it’s better than nothing. I use this when I’m in a bind and my purple shampoo and conditioner is running out. It makes my hair feel great and I would have to say it’s better than some other shampoos/conditioners out there. You can find it almost anywhere. I like it and would recommend it if you can’t afford the expensive stuff, but I’m not a hair expert!
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I received the  L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner as a FREE complimentary test product as part of an Influenster #VoxBox.

Unfortunately, I did not like this product at all. The conditioner had the same scent to it that I did not enjoy in the shampoo, like men's aftershave. It also left my hair feeling very dry, to the point where I felt like I needed to use another conditioner afterwards. I tried it out for about a week with the shampoo to see if maybe I just had to get used to it. Sadly, it never improved for me. My hair always felt very dry after use. I didn't notice a difference in the blondness/brassiness of my hair, either.

I would certainly recommend this product for others to try, even though it didn't work out for me. L'Oreal Paris makes great products and I'm sure that I'll find something else in the EverPure line of products that will work better for me.
Michele H.
I received this product for free from Influenster. I tried this product twice and really enjoy the smell. I don’t believe all the hype about purple conditioners. I feel like if you’re using a purple shampoo you should use more of a hydrating conditioner because purple shampoo can be a little damaging on your hair. It is sulfate free and also vegan which is very nice. I would say that if you’re actually looking to tone your hair this wouldn’t be the product for you because it’s not going to be strong enough to actually get those brassy tones out. This will however give you a very nice sheen to your hair and shine. After I used this product my hair looked very shiny and fresh like I just gotten it colored! I wouldn’t say that this conditioned my hair the best and I’ve definitely used much better conditioners but I did like how my hair looked after I used this product.

In conclusion I would say that this product isn’t really an anti-brass conditioner it is more of a shine/revitalizing conditioner and gives your color a little more life! A decent product though!
Amber T.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I just used L’Oréal Paris Ever Pure Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner & I absolutely Love It!!I used these two products one time together and I already see most of the brassiness out of the color. I have a lot of red tint my hair which tends to turn my color orange and this product made it look 10x better! I would definitely recommend this to any blonde with my type of color issues! Compared to other brands of color shampoo and conditioner just doesn’t compare to this product! Another thing I liked a lot was the fragrance of the product! The smell makes you feel relaxed! Two thumbs up!! 👍🏼👍🏼 L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner
#EverPureVoxBox #GotItFree #Influenster
Jessica I.
43229
Purchased at: Target
This leaves my hair so soft and healthy feeling. It doesn't weigh it down. And even after leaving it in for 5 mins or so with every shower I still have tons of body and am able to style my hair.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a decent conditioner. I'm not in love with it. I feel like it really does add some nice shine, and helps with brassiness. My hair wasn't frizzy when I used it. My hair is natural blonde. But I found that it built up within 3 days of continual use, and my hair was extra greasy. This was with washing every day, with this combo. So I think it would probably be best for a once a week treatment. Overall it's worth a shot if you're in the market for a blonde shampoo and you have bleached your hair and it is damaged, because it is very hydrating. But ultimately I won't be buying this once I run out, because it wasn't the best product for my hair type, which is pretty Thin, and fine, long and straight.. It smells nice, reminded me of a man's deoderant.. but it is pretty strong, so if you're sensitive to fragrance you may want to look elsewhere. (Or give it a sniff and see if you like it) I received this free from influenster for testing purposes.
Sara S.
Rockford, OH
For starters, I received this product complimentary from Influenster to provide and honest review.  I have deeply highlighted, med thickness, long hair.  I'm no newbie to brightening shampoos.  At first, the light lavender color had me skeptical but the results were amazing.  The result was noticeable brightened highlights, clean (not heavy), softer hair.  The smell was a bit overpowering floral at first- but after dried, it was a nice soft floral scent.  This is truely a win in my book and price comparison to my high end- hands down I'm switching to L'Oreal Paris EverPure.  another plus...it's sulfate free!  Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Kimberly E.
Hammond, LA
Received this product from Influenster and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone. Beautiful smell, along with smooth and beautiful outcome. I always have a ton of trouble trying to find a hair product that I like and would wasn't to continue using... but no need to look anymore! Will definitely be buying this product in the future!
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes