BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
I use this in combination with the Ever Blonde Shampoo to keep my color treated hair looking fresh and vibrant. Using the combination of the two just once a week has totally eliminated brasiness and fading for me.
Stephanie C.
Perfect for blonde hair,it's a very light purple almost pastel and is sulfate free. It's lathers so much it's amazing. It has a slight minty smell but it's not overpowering. I will repurchase this product again.
Melissa C.
Hamilton Square
I have blonde highlights and I was looking for an affordable sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. This is my new go-to conditioner along with the shampoo. It smells amazing and leaves my hair bright and smooth!
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
When I used this I had a lot of blonde highlights. I didn’t notice that this shampoo would tone my hair like other purple shampoos do and it also dried out my already pretty dry ends. I wouldn’t recommend.
Angel W.
This conditioner made my hair feel silky and soft. It lathers nicely and I didn’t have to use a lot either. It mostly targets brassiness in blond hair. It’s for normal hair, but I would definitely buy this again!
Lisa B.
Canton, MI
Helps with my brassiness and keeps my cool tones in for longer. Also the softness that it puts into my hair is crazy! I leave it in for about 3 minutes and my hair is silky smooth when I rinse it out!
Kalley L.
Roanoke, VA
Love the smell of this, and when you squirt it out the color is lavender :). I have highlighted hair and I haven't been using this long but I feel like it keeps my hair looking fresh rather than gold and brassy. Will definitely keep buying this brand.
Alisha M.
Irvine, CA
This product is awesome. I'm Asian with naturally jet black hair but for the past 3, almost 4 years, I've been light blonde. I've been using this for the past 4-5 months, and this product is amazing. There are so many high end blonde shampoo and conditioner on the market and I've tried several in the past several years and this is one of my favorites! This conditioner is great especially for its price point and range. Having naturally black hair makes it easy for my hair to get Orange-y quick. Using this conditioner, along with the corresponding shampoo, has really slowed down the oranging process every single time I go get a retouch. I definitely recommend this product the only down side is the smell. I believe the smell is over whelming but the smell doesn't last long (most of the time doesn't stick at all) so it's not that bad. Try this before splurging on any high end blonde conditioner!
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
My hairdresser recommended this brand of shampoo because it is Sulfate free, which means it doesn’t dry your hair out. Plus this stuff helps keep the blonde color without the price tag!
Stephanie H.
I didn’t see so much of a drastic change. Definitely needed a couple of washes to get the brass out. Smells nice. Left a film for me. I like the Clarol one I could get from Sally’s Better
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes