BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
I received this complimentary for review purposes. This was my first VoxBox from Influenster. I’m shocked by this conditioners quality. Its really hydrating without the waxy feel I get sometimes with L’Oréal products. The combo of shampoo and conditioner has left my blonde hair really cool toned blonde and I can dry shampoo between washing without a lot of excess oil production. I didn’t plan to keep using thinking I wouldn’t be impressed but i am and will switch out with my much more expensive usual products
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
I have a really hard time with conditioners! My shaft and the ends of my hair are dry and brittle, but my scalp is an oil producing machine! I cant use anytjing on my head that is specifically for moisturizing, but this wasn't too bad! I only used it from the base of my neck to the ends of my hair. My hair feels so much healthier and smooth!

I recieved this conditioner complimentary from influenster.
Gabrielle A.
This is a great product! It kept my blonde hair looking refreshed and bright. My hair really absorbed this conditioner leaving it very soft after my shower. When rinsing it out, there’s a slight cooling effect which I love. It’s more on the affordable side, but I do wish they sold larger bottles of this. I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but it can be difficult to close the cap to the bottle so you could potentially lose product since the opening is at the bottom of the bottle.
Alli S.
They may have changed formulas since this conditioner originally hit the shelf. I remember loving the smell so much and the way it toned my hair to an icy blonde without leaving any purple streaks or splotches behind. I tried this again recently since they changed the name from “Brass Banisher” and I don’t like it as much. It doesn’t seem to tone as much of the yellow out and does not smell like mint anymore, which was my favorite part.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this conditioner, it really helps damaged blonde hair as far as reconstruction. I believe that the consistency is a little thick, but other then that I love it.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I received this conditioner and the accompanying shampoo complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The conditioner has the nicest scent compared to other conditioners I've used from the Everpure line. The other conditioners did not seem to prevent my hair from feeling dry after washing it, but this one actually keeps my hair more moisturized and softer. My only complaint is that there is still brassiness in my hair despite using this shampoo and conditioner set.
Courtney A.
I received [product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-blonde-conditioner] complimentary in exchange for a honest review from Influester. This conditioner makes your hair feel soft and doesn't weigh it down. But the same as the shampoo it is really light purple so idk how it will fix with brassiness in blonde hair maybe if you use it over a period of time it will help. I thought it smelled like lavender but it's iris it doesn't smell bad.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
I enjoy the Iris scent of the conditioner and I don't find it overpowering. The scent sticks around for a couple of days after washing. I am disappointed that it didn't keep my hair from turning brassy, maybe due to it following a light purple Shampoo. I do think it works well for regular use but not as a toning product.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Haley H.
Linden, AL
To begin with, this conditioner smells so good! I use it following the everpure blonde shampoo and my hair is so soft and shiny afterwards! However, it does not reduce the brassiness. I have used so many different purple shampoos and conditioners and these didn’t live up to my expectations. I will continue to use the bottle until it’s empty but I will not replace it. I received this product for review purposes.
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
I received L'Oreal Ever Pure Blonde Conditioner free from #influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. The conditioner is vegan and gluten free. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I really like the color. The only thing I dislike about this product is the scent. I will require further testing on brassiness.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes