BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Becca L.
Fillmore, CA
I love this conditioner! I use the John Frieda go blonder spray in my hair to lighten it up during the winter which can make my hair a little brassy. After using this conditioner not only did the blonde color stay in, but the brassiness totally went away! I definitely recommend this product if you have color treated blonde hair. My hair looked and felt much brighter and softer after trying this product. Some anti-brassiness products can leave my hair feeling dry, but this one kept the moisture locked in. Both the shampoo and conditioner have a nice smell too, not too chemically like other anti-brassiness products.
I received this product for free from Influenster
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I recieved this as part of an Influenster Vox Box and to give an honest review.  I have naturally dirty blonde hair and lighten it to a very platinum color.  This product didn't give my hair enough conditon to make it managebale to brush.  I had to take very small sections and brush my hair so I was ripping it out.  I haven't ever had that trouble with a conditioner before.  I also noticed that I have a lot of frizz and static to my hair since using this product this morning.  The smell is good, but thats about the only good thing I like for this conditioner
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
I used the EverPure Blonde Conditioner after the EverPure Blonde shampoo. I have long hair so I used probably double the normal amount. The conditioner is a light purple and smells amazing. I left on for about 5 minutes, 1-2 was the recommended. My hair gets super tangled after the shower; I almost always use a detangler spray but didn’t need to. The conditioner left my processed hair tangle free and soft. As it dried I notice a clear difference, my hit was soft, shiny and had a nice blonde luster to it. I received a free sample from Influenster and would highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Silver Spring, MD
I received this product in a VoxBox this past month and I love it, my hair feels so healthy and it smells so sweet. (iris scent) I love how my hair looks and feels so soft and looks so shiny. 😍 the only thing is that the packaging is fairly medium sized so you do have to use a lot of the conditioner. Will purchase again!!
Brittany B.
Jesup, GA
I received this conditioner in the #everpurevoxbox and was excited to try it out but the excitement faded fast. I normally wash my hair ever 2-3 days as to not dry it out but I noticed with this shampoo & conditioner my hair felt nasty by the end of the day so i would need to wash again. I hoped maybe I just used too much conditioner but nothing helped, I've tried it for 2 weeks but as a mother of 5 I do not have the time nor energy to have to wash my hair daily sometimes twice. My hair doesn't seem less dry or frizzy until it starts to feel greasy. It does have a very lovely smell & the bottles are fairly eye catching. I personally wouldn't purchase this product. #IGotItFree #L'Oreal #voxbox #influenster
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
As a regular sulfate free conditioner I really liked it, but it didn't reduce any brassiness on my processed blonde hair. It was very thick but I felt like I had to use a lot of product to coat my hair. It did leave my hair shiny and it didn't weigh down my fine hair at all, so that's a plus. But, it wasnt as moisturizing as i would have hoped. The smell is very strong floral "Iris" which I wasn't a fan, but luckily it dries to a much softer scent that isn't nearly as overpowering.
Breanna H.
I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster to try. Funny enough, I already had this in my shower!! This has been a long time favorite of mine. I love the smell of this!!! It smells so refreshing. This is a perfect conditioner to use with any purple shampoo, and especially with its matching one. This product is very hydrating and I love the added bonus of the purple tint. I would definitely recommend this to blondes or anyone with blonde in their hair. The price is amazing and I will continue to buy this!
Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
I received this complimentary for review purposes. This was my first VoxBox from Influenster. I’m shocked by this conditioners quality. Its really hydrating without the waxy feel I get sometimes with L’Oréal products. The combo of shampoo and conditioner has left my blonde hair really cool toned blonde and I can dry shampoo between washing without a lot of excess oil production. I didn’t plan to keep using thinking I wouldn’t be impressed but i am and will switch out with my much more expensive usual products
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
I have a really hard time with conditioners! My shaft and the ends of my hair are dry and brittle, but my scalp is an oil producing machine! I cant use anytjing on my head that is specifically for moisturizing, but this wasn't too bad! I only used it from the base of my neck to the ends of my hair. My hair feels so much healthier and smooth!

I recieved this conditioner complimentary from influenster.
Gabrielle A.
This is a great product! It kept my blonde hair looking refreshed and bright. My hair really absorbed this conditioner leaving it very soft after my shower. When rinsing it out, there’s a slight cooling effect which I love. It’s more on the affordable side, but I do wish they sold larger bottles of this. I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but it can be difficult to close the cap to the bottle so you could potentially lose product since the opening is at the bottom of the bottle.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes