BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Kymberlee G.
Broken Arrow, OK
 Lately I have been using salon shampoo and conditioner however that can be very pricey so I decided to give this a try. The first thing that I noticed was that it is 100% vegan. While I’m not vegan myself I can appreciate the fact that it is not going to have any animal products it. Another huge bonus is it’s SULFATE FREE. My hair is already dry enough so I don’t need something that will dry it out further. To me, the smell is light and unique; I haven’t seen anything Iris smelling in the shampoo and conditioner aisle. The directions said to leave the conditioner on for 1 to 2 minutes. I left it on for a little bit longer than that, while I finished up my shower routine. At the end I rinsed it out as normal and my hair felt very nice and soft but not overly coated. All in all, I did enjoy this product. Is it a salon conditioner? No, but at the price point it’s a great alternative.

Note: I did receive this product for evaluation purposes in exchange for feedback. I hope my honest feedback is helpful.
Jenny K.
worked really well. the conditioner smelt really nice. I have blonde hair (but natural, not dyed) and it worked really well. it kept my hair looking as blonde as ever.
Megan H.
I like this conditioner because it is not heavy, which often causes my hair to be weighed down. It also helps to tone down the brassiness of my blonde highlights. Overall I am satisfied and would recommend this.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I have used other L’Oréal products in the past and loved them (Extraordinary Oil, EverCurl, and other EverPure/Defrizz). I love this formula, too. The conditioner is great - it’s thick and creamy, and it distributed through the hair easily. Because of its thickness, you don’t need much for application. It also holds up to its claims, it does make my blonde hair more vibrant. It also smells good: there’s a clean faint flowery smell (the bottle says it’s an ‘iris’ scent). It also makes my hair fairly easy to brush when it’s wet. I gave this product 3 stars because I hate the EverCurl/EverPure packaging. For one it’s only eight(ish) ounces, and if your hair is longer than medium length then you will go through this product in two weeks. The squeezy-tube bottle is also difficult to squeeze out enough product out. This product would be even better if L’Oréal could improve the packaging. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Rachel M.
Evansville, IN
Paired with the Everpure shampoo this product is wonderful. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable. I received tons of compliments just after the first use. Not to mention that it smells amazing.
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
I received L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I recommend that you follow up with this conditioner after first using the shampoo. Both of these products are amazing. The conditioner is very comparable to the shampoo. They are both a lavender colored, creamy consistency with a light, yet pleasant scent. This product is easy to apply and covers and penetrates well. It is just as easy to rinse out, leaving behind clean hair with no build up or residue.
I personally can feel and see a great difference in my hair from using both of these products. My wavy, thick hair blow dries straight and seems more manageable. I'm also able to use fewer styling products because my hair is doing more without the need for them.
At $7.99 a piece, that's an amazing deal. These products work better than a lot of salon products I've tried... and at half the price!
Rebecca D C.
In general I really enjoy L'Oréal's Ever Pure line. It's my favorite sulfate free shampoo and conditioner combo at the drugstore. My hair is not bleached or dyed, so I'm not sure how much benefit I can get from the color correcting element of this product. My natural color is strawberry blond, so correcting "brassiness" is a weird concept for me. Maybe the lighter parts of my hair are more golden than before? Since my hair is not color treated, it is not particularly porous therefore it can't really absorb much of the pigments in this conditioner. Please note that this conditioner does not have that vivid purple color that many color correcting shampoos/conditioners have. It is more of a lavender shade. I received this conditioner free through Influenster's Vox Box program.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I recently got the everpure shampoo & conditioner for blonde hair. This is compared to professional brands that I buy and use like matrix and Paul Mitchell to brighten blonde hair and help reduce brassy/gold tones (also refered as purple shampoo). The professional brands to work well to brighten blonde and help reduce blonde but it dries my hair out very bad after using those shampoo/conditioner sets and leaves my hair even hard to brush. (Hair is most fragile when wet to damage) Professional and L'oreal are only meant to be used 1 to 2 times a week. I used the L'oreal and did not dry and hair and was brushable after. The conditioner works great. I was surpised that everpure has uv protection which is usually found in more costly products and is better for colored hair. I am pleased with the over the counter price of everpure and recommend it to others.
Jessica C.
Battle Ground , WA
I just want to start out by saying that I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion!
I have highlighted blonde hair and I do struggle with keeping my color fresh and eliminating the light brassy tones!
I have tested this conditioner in combination with the shampoo.
like the shampoo I did not care for the scent at all. I do like that it doesn't contain harmful chemicals.
My hair did not feel heavy like it can with a lot of brands and I do like that it didn't leave my hair a tangled mess which can also happen with a lot of purple washes. It did its job and lightened up my hair nicely. I just wish that it also provided a deep condition!
Nicki J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I just received L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner in my first #VoxBox from #influenster and couldn’t wait to try it! The conditioner was a lilac color just like the shampoo and also had a wonderful scent of lilac. It didn’t go on too thick, and it instructed you to leave for 1-2 minutes which gives me time for a few other things in the shower while I wait to rinse. As soon as I rinsed I could feel how soft my hair was. Sometimes after using a purple toning shampoo it can really dry out your hair. The reason I have given this product 4 stars is that I don’t think it did as much for my blonde color as a traditional purple toning conditioner. I see myself using this product more on a daily basis in between toning treatments.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes