BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Cheryl Z.
Cottonwood, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this conditioner! Not only leaves my hair shiny and manageable, it also takes out the brassiness that creeps in occasionally. My hair is neither oily nor dry, but my blonde is from bleach, so the conditioner in my hair routine has a big job!
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I use this with Shimmer Lights shampoo and it works great with it. I’m not sure if this does anything for brassy tones but I love that it doesn’t have sulfates or anything and it really conditions my hair well.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received this product in my FIRST VOX BOX FROM INFLUENSTER TODAY. I wash my hair every other day, so it was perfect timing! #thanksinfluenster #freefrominfluenster
It's purple, which is made for my color treated blonde hair ( and it's super cute). The scent is IRIS, fresh and invigorating. I was pleasantly surprised. Normally I buy high end shampoo/conditioner, but Loreal has stepped up their game. It's Sulfate Free, so it didn't strip the color out of my hair. the formula is thick, not watery at all. And it rinsed away nicely, no residue.
I left it on my hair for 4 mins. It Left my hair tangle free, which is hard for me because it's color treated. Very impressed !!
I also got the Loreal Ever Pure Sulfate Free Blonde Shampoo ( which is AMAZING ).
#firstvoxbox #influenstervoxbox #lorealvoxbox #lorealeverpurevoxbox
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
My other review has vanished 3 times. I wasn't a huge fan of this. I add it to my body building one to help with the brassy issues. Other than that it made my hair too flat. And not enough softness at the ends.
Kelli D.
Haverhill, MA
I'm loving this conditioner that I got in my Voxbox from Influenster.. It made my hair super soft and tangle free.. It smells really good too and I'm excited to keep using it.. Thanks Influenster!
Kelsey M.
Kansas City, MO
I'll start with the scent. It's nice, but sometimes a little too much for my pregnancy nose to handle. If you don't mind stronger aromas, this may not bother you.

My hair color is 100% natural, so I was skeptical that this would actually do anything to reduce brassiness. Turns out I was right to feel that way. After a week of using it, I did not notice any difference, but I'm honestly okay with that. If anything, I think my hair may have gotten MORE brassy...?

Now for the really negative. THE BUILDUP! This product is incredibly hard to effectively rinse out and therefore leaves an immense amount of buildup in the hair. It caused my scalp to become flaky and I had to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the gunk. Definitely not good if you don't want to wash your hair every day.

I will not be purchasing this product or the shampoo in the future.
Druzila G.
The conditioner was complimentary as well with the shampoo. I liked it quite a bit because it moisturized my hair. I feel that dryness was the target for this conditioner. Not disappointed.
Brittany R.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like this conditioner at all. Made my already dry hair feel very brittle! Maybe if my hair was not so dry it would have worked out but unfortunately it was not hydrating enough.
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner is very nice. You must get the combo. I’m not that fond of the Iris smell, but I do think it makes my hair look really nice. Give it a try!!
April T.
61 West Pennsylvania Ave Yoe, PA
I recieved the L'Oreal EverPure Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner for free in my EverPure VoxBox. It combats brassiness & keeps your blonde from fading as well as seriously hydrates dry, damaged hair. Not only does it keep my blonde beautiful but it looks & feels so much healthier. One of my favorite things is that it is Sulfate free among other things so I can feel good knowing my hair is getting all of the things it needs & none of what it doesn't. Without the high price I've had to pay for other shampoos & conditioners that weren't half as good in my opinion. The scent is amazing & long lasting which comes from the added Iris botanicals. Usually this time of year my hair is a static, knotted mess. After using this shampoo & conditioner literally one time my hair was smooth & shiny. After the second time it stays smooth & shiny in between washes. Overall I think these are amazing products at an exceptional value. I will definitely be purchasing when mine run out & telling everyone I know about them too. A shampoo & conditioner to good not to share. #Gotitfree #L'Oreal #L'OrealEverPure #Influenster [product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-blonde-shampoo] [product:l'oréal-paris-everpure-blonde-conditioner]
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes