BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I have never used a color specific conditioner. It’s definitely worth the effort. My hair is softer and the fragrance lasted longer than usual. I did receive this conditioner for free to try.
Ashley  A.
Henderson, MN
After receiving this from Influenster to review along with the shampoo I am very happy. Stands well in the shower easy to open and along with the shampoo has helped my blonde has not turn dull and a funny shade from our well water/ hard water
Bonnie L.
I love this conditioner. I use it everyday. My hair always feel so clean after using it.  It also smells great! I love that it is sulfate and it leaves my hair so soft. I love that it is for blonde hair and keeps my highlights from getting brassy. Would definitely recommend this to my friends with blonde hair or highlights!
Easten W.
Lucedale , MS
Received this in my Influenster box. I tried it for a week straight so I could give an honest review. I am a high end kinda gal when it comes to hair products. This truly feels like a high end conditioner. It made my hair feel so soft and brightened the blonde. It smells amazing also!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I love the smell of this product and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy at all. Nice conditioner. I might consider buying this next time instead of my more expensive hair products. I received this product free from influenster.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this product for free as part of the Influenster blogger network. My hair was dry after using this conditioner. It smells very good though. I do think it did its job protecting the color, it just doesn't offer much moisture. I'll stick to salon brands.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
Absolutely love this product it made my hair is so silky and so soft I had a bunch of tangles going into the shower and when I came out it was so easy to brush my hair because of how well this broke up all my tingles and friz!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I just received this for free to try and I love it. Yes it is safe for coloured treated hair. Yes it has a very nice scent t it, and It is very long lasting. Yes it is a affordable price. I was very satisfied with this product.
Shelby C.
Love it! Great Smell. Love the way my hair feels and looks afterwards. Definitely helping me out in between salon visits. Especially in combination with the shampoo. Great affordable option for purple shampoo like the hair dresser always suggest i use after my appointment.
Grace S.
Richmond, VA
Very impressed with the conditioner. It has my hair silky soft yet vibrant and glowing. I am hooked! No going back now. I love these results after just one week.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes