BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutralizes Brassiness. Anti-Fade. Iris Botanicals. Deeply Hydrates.

EverPure Blonde Conditioner with iris balances blonde hair and neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use*. Deeply hydrates over-processed hair for pure shine and a soft, luxurious touch. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms. Ever, our original 100% sulfate-free haircare. Pure respect for your hair.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2
  • CI 17200 / Red 33

October H.
Hernando, MS
The perfect companion to the shampoo. This restored any softness that I felt was taken away with the shampoo. The way my hair looks after using this has been a huge confidence boost and I enjoy that it's vegan and cruelty free. I'll definitely recommend this to friends over the pricier, designer brands as I feel it works just the same if not better.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Best hair care product I've ever used for my blonde hair! This product smells almost mint and eucalyptus like head and shoulders almost! My favorite part is other shampoos and conditioners dry the carp out of your hair, this won't! L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde ConditionerL'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Shampoo
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This conditioner has beautiful packaging and an amazing scent that will last into the next day. I noticed a difference in my hair after using it once. It was softer and my blond looked blonder. My only complaint with this is that it isn’t great with detangling my hair. Other conditioners leave less knots.
Jessica W.
This is a great conditioner with a pleasant, yet subtle fragrance. My hair felt soft afterwards and had a pretty blonde tone of color. I feel that it neutralized the brassiness in my hair color. I received this product complimentary for testing/review purposes through Influenster.
Ashley J.
I have thick hair and most conditioners weighs it down even more. I was pleasantly surprised that the L'Oréal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner didn’t do that.
It was creamy, almost whipped and super light. It rinsed really well and left my hair soft and easy to manage.
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
I received this in a voxbox and I do not like it. It is so hard to rinse out. It doesn't smell good. I tried it when I first got it and I thought it was ok but I decided to try it again. It was so hard to get out of my hair. I hated how my hair smelled and it made some of my hair fall out. Ugh.
shelby j.
Ann Arbor, MI
I used this conditioner along with the shampoo and enjoyed it. It helped to make my hair smoother and softer. I would definitely use it coupled with the shampoo. The scent was refreshing. My only issue, as with the shampoo, is that it comes in a smaller container.
Erika J.
Champions Gt, FL
i had only been using the shampoo version of this EverPure when I was selected for this VoxBox. I was SO excited to try out the conditioner. It works really with paired with the Shampoo or any other EverPure product. The price is great and your hair will thank you!
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
i would prefer a dark purple conditioner to this lavender one. it’s good on my hair, but seems just like a normal conditioner because after a month or so, my blonde looks a bit brassy. still works well at making hair smooth and soft without harmful chemicals!
Courine B.
Shelby Twp, MI
This product was a part of my voxbox I received. It smells good but it just is not enough moisture for my dry, natural blonde hair. Maybe if they have a deep conditioning formula it would be better?
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone feel like it built up on scalp?
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
How does this shampoo compare to others like it? (Meaning other purple shampoos made for blonde and/or silver hair)
Devon K.
Boston, MA
Does this work in a similar way to purple shampoo products?
Lindsey G.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Is this good for blondes